First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ill never tell

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2010
who gives the best head guys girls who
yeah

AOL

#2 Jul 19, 2010
ill never tell wrote:
who gives the best head guys girls who
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh You do!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2010
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhhhhhhhhhh You do!
I give great head who needs it
Hot one

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2010
A girl in Versailles! She gives the best bj ever. I wish I could find her again. I keep waiting for her to show up in Lawrenceburg again but so far no luck. She was the cream of the crop, swallowed too. Getting brick hard thinking about her.
I love it

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
I love going down on my man, it really turns me on just thinking about it;) I think im addicted to it lol. I would love to kno wat is going thru his mind during and after I make love to him with my mouth.... I asked him one day kinda and all he could say was " oooooooohhhhh thats heavenly" lol so..... He is much older than me but we get along great and I love love love pleasing him to the maxxxxx but I wonder wat he really thinks of me because I love doing that so much.........lol hopefully he doesnt think im nuts:)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 2, 2010
I love it wrote:
I love going down on my man, it really turns me on just thinking about it;) I think im addicted to it lol. I would love to kno wat is going thru his mind during and after I make love to him with my mouth.... I asked him one day kinda and all he could say was " oooooooohhhhh thats heavenly" lol so..... He is much older than me but we get along great and I love love love pleasing him to the maxxxxx but I wonder wat he really thinks of me because I love doing that so much.........lol hopefully he doesnt think im nuts:)
Do yous swallow it off for him ??
I love it

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2010
well of course........why do it if your not gonna do it all the way and do it right lol. It turns me on so much I cant even explain;)) I love pleasuring him until we r both mmmmmmmmmmm and swallowing him and slowly slide my lips all the way back up and off.....hes then exausted

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2010
I love it wrote:
well of course........why do it if your not gonna do it all the way and do it right lol. It turns me on so much I cant even explain;)) I love pleasuring him until we r both mmmmmmmmmmm and swallowing him and slowly slide my lips all the way back up and off.....hes then exausted
Good for you as alot of women do not like to swallow there man off I think that is a shame the man needs to feel it being swallowed then he gets the full release of it . I have met a few married guys who's wife do not swallow them so they look for a guy like me who will swallow when I give them head and I enjoy the taste as well I like to meet discreet married men and give them what they need to enjoy.
You are taking very good care of your man , and he won't have to go looking for someone like me to swallow it for him , your a good woman and he is lucky to have you .
I love it

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Nov 3, 2010
LOL I like that "orally yours" ;) I guess I could tell him that " BABY IM ORALLY YOURS" LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 3, 2010
I love it wrote:
LOL I like that "orally yours" ;) I guess I could tell him that " BABY IM ORALLY YOURS" LOL
love you too babe
I love it

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2010
Any ideas on wat he thinks of me for doing that and the fact that I love doing it? I will do it anytime and anywhere he wants and lots of time I just catch him before he goes to work and jump in with him moaning wanting it so bad lol send him to work feeling good and weak in the knees with a smile on his face;) I love hearing him moan, makes me hot. And when hes moving my hair and rubbing my head. I put a delicious flavoring in my mouth which tastes amazing and lubes him well also. He goes absolutely wild!! He is about 22 years older than me and yes he lives with his ex wife. She will NOT do that, she says to him its nasty and doesnt want sex either. I dont want him to leave her and his kids as im very content on my own but i do love the fact that we get each other so well and anything he wants he gets;) and A LOTTTT of times "which is always" when im in the mood, i seduce him without asking to get him in my mouth. Alot of times, when we r done, he just stares at me as if in a trance, like he cant believe wat i just did lol....Idont want him to think im a whore because hes the only one i do this with. So wat do ya think he really thinks of me for doing this? just very curious;)
I love it

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Ive found that ALOT of girls will not give oral;( I think thats very small minded and they would prolly be surprised at how much their man would appreciate them for doing that for him. And YES like you say, they will find it elsewhere;)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 3, 2010
I love it wrote:
Ive found that ALOT of girls will not give oral;( I think thats very small minded and they would prolly be surprised at how much their man would appreciate them for doing that for him. And YES like you say, they will find it elsewhere;)
I don't understand it either some married women will give head to there man but when it comes to swallowing it they just won't I have met quite few married guys that tell me there wife will not do it right for them or they just won't give oral to them.so they find another women who will or a guy like me who will give them head . I really enjoy pleasing them and have swallow where there wife did not.I enjoy the taste of it anytway it gives me a very hot feeling when I do let them go off in my mouth
Man Crush

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2010
I hear that Junebug is the best BJ... At least thats what Eric Rucker says...
wow

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2010
i love it, u sound rly interested in giving head.. I need a woman like that also. if anything happens between u 2, u should get back at me..
I love it

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2010
wow, ill keep that in mind but noone really answered my question. come on guys;)
junebuggy

Frankfort, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2010
man crush has no balls to say so who he is so he or it with a name of man crush could possibly give good head idk if intrested just ask him.. he seems to be a big puss to so if u like big puss hit him up as well..
oral guy

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2011
ill never tell wrote:
who gives the best head guys girls who
I do I give nice long slow deep oral and swallow it all when it shoots
discreet bi guy

Richmond, KY

#20 Nov 21, 2011
Mmmm I love to do it, esp big hard ones.. mmm swallow every drop of it
oral guy

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Nov 25, 2011
discreet bi guy wrote:
Mmmm I love to do it, esp big hard ones.. mmm swallow every drop of it
we are so much alike that way swallowing is the hot part of giving a guy the bj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about Leon Riley (Sep '12) 5 hr gonecrazy 11
Kristen Kurreck (Mar '10) 6 hr Mark 41
hookers 6 hr Kroy 5
Hung guys in the class of 14' and 15' 9 hr nah 10
Jordan Cornish Current GF 9 hr nah 6
Florida tile discussion got removed. 13 hr Vicki 14
McDonalds owner (May '12) Thu unknown 40

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages