All these girls on ace
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Why are the girls I see taking ace the ones who already weighed 130 Pounds soaking wet? Don't get me wrong some of you all look good now like chels Caldwell but the ones like Jessica Jenkins and Ellyssa wise need to stop. That's wAyyy to skinny. Guys don't want a girl who is all skin and bones and can see your spine popping out of your back. I'm not trying to call them two out and not saying their spine pop out either. Just an example of two girls I could think of who was skinny enough before and looked good. I guess if it makes you girls happy then more power to ya but its not attractive at all. It makes you look like your physically sick and haven't ate in a year so stop.
sarah

Taylorsville, KY

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Duh wrote:
Why are the girls I see taking ace the ones who already weighed 130 Pounds soaking wet? Don't get me wrong some of you all look good now like chels Caldwell but the ones like Jessica Jenkins and Ellyssa wise need to stop. That's wAyyy to skinny. Guys don't want a girl who is all skin and bones and can see your spine popping out of your back. I'm not trying to call them two out and not saying their spine pop out either. Just an example of two girls I could think of who was skinny enough before and looked good. I guess if it makes you girls happy then more power to ya but its not attractive at all. It makes you look like your physically sick and haven't ate in a year so stop.
it's not good for you either. That stuff speeds up your heart and makes your heart work overtime. So it can have some not only long term affects but also puts you at risk for cardiac arrest, no matter your age. People think that twenty-something's don't have heart attacks. Think again. I've been a paramedic for eleven years. I've seen many. Most of which were caused by an irregular heartbeat. The young person was in tachycardia and didn't even know it.
Duh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Yeah nothing that's in pill form that's gonna make you loose weight like that can be good for your body. I seen A girl the other day at wal mart who use to have a great body and now that she takes that stuff just looks like she doesn't eat. Her but was as flat as her back. It's done the same to a couple girls I know. Gross for real
Manual

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
I agree.Looks like a bunch of scarecrows walking around.Skeletons have more meat on there bones.Eat something people.You dont look sexy.
Ellyssa Wise

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Just to let EVERYONE know! I took ace because NOTHING worked for me, pill form or not! & I don't just take ace either. I was unhealthy for my height, 190+ for someone 5'5 isn't healthy at all! I'm back to my normal weight & if anyone has a problem with that feel free to inform me personally. & might I just add, I eat 3 meals a day! Breakfast, lunch, & dinner! Before you go posting things about me or anyone else make sure you have the facts! & please, make sure the things you say actually make sense & are correct.
sarah

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Ellyssa Wise wrote:
Just to let EVERYONE know! I took ace because NOTHING worked for me, pill form or not! & I don't just take ace either. I was unhealthy for my height, 190+ for someone 5'5 isn't healthy at all! I'm back to my normal weight & if anyone has a problem with that feel free to inform me personally. & might I just add, I eat 3 meals a day! Breakfast, lunch, & dinner! Before you go posting things about me or anyone else make sure you have the facts! & please, make sure the things you say actually make sense & are correct.
well, I didn't say anything bad about you. I just think you oughtta k ow that you are taking speed which is putting you at risk for cardiac arrest. Good luck with that, dear.
jealous people

United States

#7 Dec 25, 2012
I think the problem is people are just jealous. They have succeeded at something and they look better than them now!! Leave people alone!! Have you ever thought people might be happy with themselves after losing weight. Let'em be DAMN!!
darah

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
im on it but im deflee not 130 lmao
Just saying

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
I know chels Caldwell did it and looks good. I'd love to hit that just one time. Got a fat a:: and a rack too. I'd eat that for sure.
thats gross

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
who in their right mind would want to screw chels caldwell an espicially eat that ish?!!?? She is one nasty lil girl LMAO
fur lover

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
wonder if chels has a hairy vagina.....that would be great
agreed

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 2, 2013
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I didn't say anything bad about you. I just think you oughtta k ow that you are taking speed which is putting you at risk for cardiac arrest. Good luck with that, dear.
Well said. That stuff is terrible for you. Diet and exercise. Do it the right way people
woah

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Just saying wrote:
I know chels Caldwell did it and looks good. I'd love to hit that just one time. Got a fat a:: and a rack too. I'd eat that for sure.
You are talking about someone's wife and two little one's mother, show atleast a tad bit of respect.
ouch

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Need email address of Chelsey Bast so---can get the diet pills....
ouch

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Need email address of Chelsey Bast so can get the pills....
oh my

Bardstown, KY

#16 Mar 20, 2013
sounds like ace is the shidt, where can I get it??
Hell ya

Bellevue, WA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Ellyssa Wise wrote:
Just to let EVERYONE know! I took ace because NOTHING worked for me, pill form or not! & I don't just take ace either. I was unhealthy for my height, 190+ for someone 5'5 isn't healthy at all! I'm back to my normal weight & if anyone has a problem with that feel free to inform me personally. & might I just add, I eat 3 meals a day! Breakfast, lunch, & dinner! Before you go posting things about me or anyone else make sure you have the facts! & please, make sure the things you say actually make sense & are correct.
where do you get it i could really use it
jen

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2013
U can email me at [email protected], I sell them.
Hey

United States

#21 Mar 22, 2013
To woah. It doesn't matter she's someone wife she's already proved that lol
just curious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 Mar 24, 2013
woah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about someone's wife and two little one's mother, show atleast a tad bit of respect.
a holy Rolla that speaks bull shot lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big d has got to go 8 hr Wanda Smith 8
Jimmy jr robinson 9 hr Know the facts 13
Drug bust last nite 16 hr Tamicka 13
Bourbon on Main Street 18 hr One time customer 16
Orbry Gritton swallows Eddie Carreys D Thu stooppppp 2
the music thread (Apr '12) Thu Musikologist 26
anybody know what happened on 127 below walmart... (Sep '14) Thu Truth 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages