Kid friendly churches.
Church shopper

Buckner, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2011
My family and I are looking for a church with a cry room or where children are acceptable in the sanctuary. Preferably in Lawrenceburg, but will travel to frankfort or Versailles! Thanks!
wwjd

Manvel, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2011
What is a cry room?
Local Person

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Sand Spring Baptist has a cry room in the sanctuary. Also they are very kid friendly with lots of programs for all age kids.
not cathlioc

Clarksville, OH

#4 Oct 8, 2011
Don't go to the catholic church been hearing bad things about those priest liking the Lil boys a Lil to much if u no what I mean
phoebe

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2011
Check your spelling, you moron. It's not "Cathioc" in your forum name place. I personally liked the Catholic church best of all the churches I visited here, which was years ago. I'm not a Catholic, nor do I necessarily believe in the Christian doctrine. But to say something like that about a church and the priest HERE is so incendiary - pretty un-Christian. The one in Lawrenceburg has done nothing like that. At least they don't torment you; beg you to come to their church, etc. It was very worshipful, peaceful, & spiritual. After all, they were historically the first Christian church, although the Baptists around here start sputtering when they hear that. You sound like a big gossip who can't even write. Your grammar is awful.
friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2011
Fox Creek in Lburg is a wonderful church and lots to do for the kiddos! Try it out :)
Church shopper

Buckner, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2011
I didn't realize Sand Springs had a cry room, we have actually attended service there and enjoyed it but my son absolutely disliked the nursery. Can you watch the service from the cry room?
Ninevah

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2011
Ninevah also has a cry room. contemporary worship music. large crowd. also a great nursery program.
old guy

Shreveport, LA

#9 Oct 11, 2011
Ninevah is really good with good leadership as well. They will make you feel at home.
Local Person

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Oct 11, 2011
Yes it is located at the rear of the sanctuary, the windows are darkened out so it is hard to notice.
Christ centered

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2011
Ninevah Has lots to do but they are not a social club. They are still Christ centered.
Hmmm

Joliet, IL

#12 Oct 13, 2011
We loved Nineneh's preaching and worship time, but stopped going because after 3 visits, no one had spoken to us but the pastor.
Church shopper

Buckner, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2011
Hmmm- We actually had the same experience at Ninevah. We had some people stare at us, but other than that we felt invisible.
Same Here

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2011
We also went to Ninevah a couple of Sundays in a roll and No One spoke to us either, we also had a small child with us so needless to say we probably won't be going back.
Church shopper

Buckner, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2011
Same Here- I was informed that Sand Springs does in fact, have a cry room and is small child friendly. I have attended a few times in the past and enjoyed the preaching and the people were nice, I was just unaware they had a cry room. Maybe you all should attend this Sunday, we can share the cry room :)
church goer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2011
You should try First Christian. They have staff dedicated to children. Friendly and nice. A Wednesday after school program too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men only stare and talk with me if your women a... 3 hr Fat cat 39
Anybody ran into I make a lot of money, but I s... 21 hr McDonalds 3
My man at Florida tile 21 hr Hot ass I got 64
Jonathan & Tammy (Sep '15) Fri Kell 20
Who Fri jeff 3
Who are the junkies in Lawrenceburg? Fri sick 12
Hometown Pizza Fri Well 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages