britt

United States

#23 Dec 28, 2009
yal are really sad..i don't even like the girl, but i would never make something like that up.
Hwy

Ashland, KY

#24 Dec 28, 2009
So is she really peego or did spmonw male this ip about her?? I'm confused some one fill me in pls! If she is congrats so let her be!
Wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 Jan 5, 2010
I don't even know the girl, and it amazes me how people can get on here and talk soooo much crap about someone! Do you have nothing better to do than get on here and talk about other people? Are you that worried about what other people do that you would take time out of your day to get on a website and start a post about someone? You must not have a life...taking time out of your day, worrying about someone else's life. Wow. You are truly the loser here.

P.S. It's a baby, and regardless it's a gift...not a mistake. I guarantee, whoever you are that you are so ashamed of the things YOU do that you have this inherent need to get on topix and start threads. WTG!
Jordan

Lawrenceburg, KY

#26 Jan 7, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Looks like she can't go out to partys and be a slut anymore!! She probably will anyways!!
if your gonna call somebody a slut you should at least say your name damn!!!!
Panama

Ashland, KY

#28 Jan 11, 2010
Yall need to quit talkin' shit about Ashley, she's done nothing but be herself and thats all you can ask for. The simple fact that yall are on here talkin' about her alone makes her better then any of you will ever be. Get a life, and gossip about you're own problems.
haha

Frankfort, KY

#29 Jan 23, 2010
ive known ashley for a long time and she is a slut. i dont care who says she sint she knows she is and everybody else does too. quit playin
Babies change things

Frankfort, KY

#30 Feb 1, 2010
I've only met Ashley once, when I met her she was way past drunk. I know that Babies change things for SOME people and I can only hope that what I met is not her everyday. You know what they say about first impressions. Mine of hers was not a good one.
If she is pregnant, I hope she can get and keep her life together if she hasn't already, and congrats. If she is trying to force a miscarriage on herself she needs to just consider the following, stay clean long enough to have the kid/s and then put them up for adoption if you don't want the responsibility. There are plenty of people who want kids more than anything in the world and they can't have them after trying for so long...
Wish her the best in what ever she chooses
haha

Frankfort, KY

#31 Feb 1, 2010
she had a miscarriage pretty sure on purpose
Kelly

Harrodsburg, KY

#32 Feb 2, 2010
Hey girl congrats on the baby I think u are having it with the wrong person but it is your choice I hope it looks like u Ashley. Loveya girl
da truth

Harrodsburg, KY

#33 Feb 2, 2010
didnt the babies daddy gaige get beat up in the cafeteria at school?
duh

Mount Sherman, KY

#34 Feb 3, 2010
Kelly wrote:
Hey girl congrats on the baby I think u are having it with the wrong person but it is your choice I hope it looks like u Ashley. Loveya girl
She didnt have the baby. Didnt you read she had a "miscarriage"?
haha

Frankfort, KY

#35 Feb 3, 2010
shes nothin but a piece of shi*. wont work just a little childish bitc* that wont grow out of highschool
thats her

Lawrenceburg, KY

#36 Feb 6, 2010
I see her and I will say that she is an ugly hoe, she thinks she is so pretty >>NOT. I am an adult and I can look at her and tell what she is ...trouble, hoe and ,nasty. need to lose some of the makeup.....you look like a slut.
haha

Frankfort, KY

#37 Feb 7, 2010
thats her wrote:
I see her and I will say that she is an ugly hoe, she thinks she is so pretty >>NOT. I am an adult and I can look at her and tell what she is ...trouble, hoe and ,nasty. need to lose some of the makeup.....you look like a slut.
couldnt say it better
adult friend

United States

#38 Apr 12, 2010
Everyone mind your own business. She did have a miscarriage and it wasn't on purpose. She wasn't ready and she knew it. But she would not have done anything stupid. Who cares if she has not totally grown up yet. To many of us had to grow up to fast. I think it is great she can still be a teen. Who wants to rush it.
She has always been thoughtful and respectful to me and I love her to death. She is a very beautiful and sweet girl. You all bad talkers are so jealous and wish you could look like her and have her personality.
class07

Lawrenceburg, KY

#39 Apr 12, 2010
Who cares if she's pregnant, She's 21!(or older) It's not like she's 14 and going to end up on welfare. She's an adult and is probably fine with her decisions. Those babies have a better chance with her as a mother than some stupid kid.(age 13-16) Just leave her alone and let her live her life the way she wants to, I'm sure none of you all are perfect.
Ronny

Louisville, KY

#40 Apr 12, 2010
She killed em babies! I herd she shoved a a pice of rebar up her puss and stabed them both though the heart!!!
ahaha

Harrodsburg, KY

#41 Apr 12, 2010
she didnt kill them babies ya'l just maken shit up! fo-real go get a life and grow up fo-real
zip it

Pompano Beach, FL

#42 Apr 13, 2010
This whole thing is wrong. Shame on all of you.
she stinks

Lawrenceburg, KY

#43 Nov 11, 2010
babeh killaz wrote:
i hud she wuz try'n a hafa mizcarridgze... wut a hoe
you heard she was trying to have a misscarage and she actually did how what a coincidence? it sounds terrible but the babies are better off shes an unfit person and definitely an unfit mother those babies werent even gages no telling who the daddy was and you all quit kissing her ass already she talks shit about everyone of you as soon as you turn your back hogg pretends to be your friend and as soon as your out of earshot shes whispering abut u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has drank antifrezee 35 min LMAO 3
What happened to the good looking girls gone fa... 48 min Info amen 3
Stephanie Cummins 1 hr LMAO 15
fakw weed still in the burg 1 hr Obvious 2
scott hatchett (Jul '10) 2 hr Old News 28
county employees 2 hr Jessie 4
whats the latest on tammy burleson & johnathan ... 4 hr idiot 3
Lawrenceburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web