Why isnt there any good guys in Lawre...
LMFAO

Olive Hill, KY

#22 Jul 21, 2009
I am 22. I won't say I'm a good guy. That's for others to decide. I am not well known in this town because I stick to a small group that I know is trustworthy and has my back no matter the situation. I respect women and that's been taken for granted in past relationships. I'm not looking for a relationship at this time. It will happen when it's supposed to happen. However, If you get as bored as I do in this small town and just want to talk, vent, or get to know someone new hit me up @ [email protected] (No druggies please) Please state your name in the e-mail.
Wow

Mount Sherman, KY

#23 Jul 21, 2009
LMFAO wrote:
I am 22. I won't say I'm a good guy. That's for others to decide. I am not well known in this town because I stick to a small group that I know is trustworthy and has my back no matter the situation. I respect women and that's been taken for granted in past relationships. I'm not looking for a relationship at this time. It will happen when it's supposed to happen. However, If you get as bored as I do in this small town and just want to talk, vent, or get to know someone new hit me up @ [email protected] (No druggies please) Please state your name in the e-mail.
No offense but im not gonna email you and give you my name until i know yours or atleast a first name..
LMFAO

Olive Hill, KY

#24 Jul 21, 2009
I don't wish to give my name out to everyone on a public forum. Send me an e-mail saying "Hello" or whatever and I'll send my full name back to you.
LMFAO

Olive Hill, KY

#25 Jul 21, 2009
my first name is Alex.
what ever

Ashland, KY

#26 Aug 14, 2009
My man is from l-burg and he is sweet,good looking,a hardworker and a great dad.

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort, KY

#27 Aug 16, 2009
iceman is ur name steven
Sweetgirl

Watseka, IL

#28 Aug 18, 2009
All the men in lawrenceburg are all the same they are all after that one thing and will do anything to get what they are aftet
haa_a

United States

#29 Aug 18, 2009
Hahaaaaa. Sorry Alex but this isn't freakin eharmony.
hudson

Simpsonville, KY

#30 Aug 23, 2009
id have to say im a pretty good guy..
Amanda

Olive Hill, KY

#31 Aug 23, 2009
i have a GREAT guy :)
Bounty Hunter

Gradyville, KY

#32 Aug 23, 2009
Amanda wrote:
i have a GREAT guy :)
You must have hogtied him, brought him to Lawrenceburg, and keep him drugged. It's a shithole.

I'm not just being insulting. I think they really do plan to change the name and put "Welcome to Shithole" on the signs.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#33 Aug 23, 2009
TJ Tackett has something wrong in his head, I think. He's a nice person, yeah, but dateable? I wouldn't think so.
LMFAO

Olive Hill, KY

#34 Sep 11, 2009
haa_a wrote:
Hahaaaaa. Sorry Alex but this isn't freakin eharmony.
Well no shit? I didn't post that to find a girl. I already have one and had one at that time. Sometimes it's just interesting learning about new people and "walking a mile in their shoes" so to speak. You assume I was trying to pick up females so I'm going to assume you're too simple minded to understand what I'm getting at. I'll lay it out for you in a way I hope you can comprehend.
Mind your own business and stop making assumptions. This is how rumors are started. If you can't mind your own business then it would behoove you to do some research before you make off the wall assumptions.
"It's better to be silent and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Have a day.

"Behoove" -verb (used with object)
To be necessary or proper for, as for moral or ethical considerations; be incumbent on: It behooves the court to weigh evidence impartially.
The 1 good guy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#35 Sep 12, 2009
there r plenty of good guys in the burg. just that most girlz r 2 shallow 2 give them a chance.
yall need 2 stop thinkin bout findin a hot nice guy an just find a nice guy!
sum 1 sweet

Lawrenceburg, KY

#36 Sep 25, 2009
The 1 good guy wrote:
there r plenty of good guys in the burg. just that most girlz r 2 shallow 2 give them a chance.
who is this
Feleisha Rice

Lawrenceburg, KY

#37 Sep 25, 2009
i get the best guy anywhere! and he was most defiantly born and raised in lawrenceburg
i know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#38 Sep 25, 2009
The 1 good guy wrote:
your name is alex riley you in the army or something and i can see eveything you blog about or email about i can see all of wat ur doin on line HAHAHAHAHAHA
chad

Lexington, KY

#39 Sep 25, 2009
All the good one's are going to be at the Woodford Co Thuck Pulls October 2nd & 3rd see you there.
trueppl

United States

#40 Sep 25, 2009
there is his name is nate gamble.
LMFAO

Olive Hill, KY

#41 Sep 25, 2009
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
your name is alex riley you in the army or something and i can see eveything you blog about or email about i can see all of wat ur doin on line HAHAHAHAHAHA
Actually that wasn't me. I AM ALEX RILEY. I've made posts under this nick only "LMFAO" Thanks for stalking me though. It feels good... Why hide in the trees and watch from a limb when my front door is open? Plus i wouldn't have posted anything about "women need to just find a nice guy and not an attractive guy" because I'm nice AND attractive. I'm not conceited but I know how to make a woman happy. How about you quit watching from a-far and post your name? I'm down to meet/talk to anyone, any age, any gender. Every person is interesting in his/her own way. Pz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orbry Gritton swallows Eddie Carreys D 6 hr stooppppp 2
the music thread (Apr '12) 6 hr Musikologist 26
anybody know what happened on 127 below walmart... (Sep '14) 9 hr Truth 54
help 14 hr please 3
Young women with much older men (Sep '10) Wed WorldsMostInteres... 39
Bourbon on Main Street Wed avoid 15
How many do you have Cliff Bass Tue yep 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages