Older White Bronco
Quizno

Mount Eden, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
To whom ever ran there older Ford Bronco over the bank while tearing up the church parking lot in the snow,I got you license plate number, your vin. number, and also the call to the police. My suggestion would be to stay out of the parking lot for quite awhile......
Redneck

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
U dont got sh*t, there was not a license plate on the truck and you sure as hell didn't get anywhere near me to get the vin. See you on the next snow day. :)
son in law

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
quizno that was my father in laws bronco and it was stolen by 2 lil punks and thats where they found it...we have the bronco back and somebodys parents are gonna be really upset with a repair bill...from wat i understand theres quite a few more cars to be repaired too. congrats u lil redneck keep up this shit and ull never see another snow day!
the beast

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
sounds like some little punks need to get a life
Quizno

Finchville, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Redneck wrote:
U dont got sh*t, there was not a license plate on the truck and you sure as hell didn't get anywhere near me to get the vin. See you on the next snow day.:)
That's OK young man, if you want to come back feel free. I just want you to know we now have a high tech camera system on ALL of out property that is able to see a pimple on a nats butt at 300 yards
Redneck

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Quizno wrote:
<quoted text>That's OK young man, if you want to come back feel free. I just want you to know we now have a high tech camera system on ALL of out property that is able to see a pimple on a nats butt at 300 yards
Good, thanks for telling me and everyone else that, I will be sure to cover the license plate and flip off your camera as I'm doing donuts.
Quizno

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, thanks for telling me and everyone else that, I will be sure to cover the license plate and flip off your camera as I'm doing donuts.
You think I'm not smart enough to give the police a description of your car and or truck and they wont know were to find you??????
Redneck

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Quizno wrote:
<quoted text>You think I'm not smart enough to give the police a description of your car and or truck and they wont know were to find you??????
I'm so sure they know who owns every red chevy, white ford, blue dodge, red kia or green toyota around this town.
Quizno

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sure they know who owns every red chevy, white ford, blue dodge, red kia or green toyota around this town.
Thanks for telling me what to look for, now all I have to do is go to the Walmart parking lot any given night and look you up! Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to corky 57 min Jerry 2
Grey Acura Integra 13 hr Burg guy 1
Sarah Pinky Cox (Apr '15) 18 hr GTFO 8
Single Females Wed Marty 1
Anderson High School Football Wed BearcatFan 1
Looking for Jordan Cornih. Tue Kerosene 2
Why are all lburg woman Sooo hateful , Towards ... Tue Please 6

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance