First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FATBABYDIESEL77

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Someone please tell me this is not the Kelli Wilson with the baby boy named Landon that died??????

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 7, 2010
I believe it was. Her boyfriend was driving & has been arrested. My condolences to the family.
yup

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 7, 2010
yes it was. He has been arrested for DUI and 2nd degree manslaughter. I feel for her little boy right now!
FATBABYDIESEL77

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jun 7, 2010
yup wrote:
yes it was. He has been arrested for DUI and 2nd degree manslaughter. I feel for her little boy right now!
omg! POSITIVE?????? i cannot believe this!! i'm devestated. That baby boy was everything to her!
yup

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2010
its all over the news. You can read about it online.
FATBABYDIESEL77

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jun 7, 2010
yup wrote:
its all over the news. You can read about it online.
I know it is but it doesnt give much detail just that she is 22 killed and he is going to jail. I must find out more. Is this Landon Luke's mom??
lbc

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2010
A Lawrenceburg woman died and a Versailles man went to jail after a car crashed into the back of a tractor-trailer in northern Kentucky late Sunday night.

Police say Joseph C. Rauch, 22, of Versailles, was traveling southbound on I-75 in Boone County just before midnight when he ran his Toyota into the back of a southbound semi. Keli L. Wilson, 22, of Lawrenceburg, a passenger in the car, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police arrested Rauch and charged him with DUI an
Wondering

Kitchener, Canada

#8 Jun 7, 2010
Was her boyfriend the father of her baby boy. How
old is the child? My heart goes out to the family.
God bless
FATBABYDIESEL77

Baltimore, MD

#9 Jun 7, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Was her boyfriend the father of her baby boy. How
old is the child? My heart goes out to the family.
God bless
LANDON ISNT EVEN TWO... THE BABY DADDY;S NAME IS JOE ALSO I DO NOT THINK ITS THE SAME ONE.
Poison Ivy

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2010
What a tragedy. I hope it makes everybody just think for a moment how alcohol and driving just don't mix. A lot of people will live with regret for a lapse of judgement that will haunt them and others the rest of their lives. Either don't drink or make sure you have a designated driver who agrees not to imbibe. Friends don't let friends drive drunk. Remember Kelli then next time you have a few and decide to take off with somebody you love in the passenger seat.

May God bless her family and help them deal with the pain and sorrow they will endure.
So Sad

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2010
I am so sad for her little boy i have a 2 year old and he is my everything and i am his. this is just a sad situation he is going to miss his mommy so much. i cheered and went to school with keli and she was a great girl. my heart goes out to her family and her son! this just devistates me. AWFUL!!! Keli will be missed!
FRIEND OF KELI

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2010
FATBABYDIESEL77 wrote:
<quoted text> LANDON ISNT EVEN TWO... THE BABY DADDY;S NAME IS JOE ALSO I DO NOT THINK ITS THE SAME ONE.
It is the same joe he is landons daddy.
lexky

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2010
FRIEND OF KELI wrote:
<quoted text> It is the same joe he is landons daddy.
no its not the babys father is her ex boyfriend Joe Levenson not joe rauch
Beautiful girl

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Jun 7, 2010
They were on their way back from Brad Paisly's Concert when the wreck occured. Keli is the sweetest girl I think I ever have known. She didn't deserve this. The positive thing about this all is that 2 year old Landon is still here to comfort her mother and father and rest in family. The guy she was with was not the father of Landon. Both the father and boyfriends name were Joe. I can't keep from crying when I read her page. She was to young to go like this. She should have been the one to b able to live and raise her son an watch him grow lik most people do. It ust really upsets me to think at how many people who are eager to take their life in a second but someone like Keli loses hers to a bad decision of her boyfriends to drive crazy. Its really wild that he looked to have no scratches and was telling the girl that stopped to help to leave him alone.... How screwd up. Well rest in peace Keli Wilson I love you baby girl! Hop everyon takes in concideration of this accident and never drink or drive! <3
old friends

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jun 7, 2010
RIP Keli. Keli's family is in my prayers.
Friends

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2010
I can't believe this, When i heard the news i couldn't believe it, She was a sweet person whose smile could light up the room. It just gets you to think that everything you love could be taken from you in a matter of seconds. My Prayers are with her Little boy Landon and Her family. She is looking down on all of us and smiling knowing she had so many people who loved her. R.I.P. Keli, We all love and Miss you.
mee

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Jun 7, 2010
this is sad that a young lady lost her life to a horrible chain of events. but I do have one question does any one know if she was intoxicated as well if not how come she didnt drive home if she knew he was drunk
danny

United States

#18 Jun 8, 2010
Does anyone kno when funeral arrangements are?
Wondering

Kitchener, Canada

#19 Jun 8, 2010
who is going to raise this little boy? I hope her
parents do.

In time he will bring joy back in to their hearts.
She will live on thru her son>

God Bless
Wondering

Kitchener, Canada

#20 Jun 8, 2010
her boyfriend was released from jail yesterday on
only a $5,000.00 full cash bond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your honest opinion on the Overland Chur... Fri Stone 6
what happened on? Fri Tommy burris 5
Shyrock? Fri Drury Boys 5
Review: Tonya's Hometown Buffet Fri roller 14
Jamie Goodlett Fri Yep 5
Snaps Fri Nope 2
Monkeys Eyebrow Fri Not there 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages