'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 285911 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Waco, KY

#48368 Sep 13, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria.
Not according to W, he saide there were none.

You idiot.
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#48369 Sep 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Remind me how long Romney hid out in France when he was supposed to be in Viet Nam.
You are a retard,supposed to be in Viet Nam??

I don't believe he was drafted into the military to start with..

Why didn't Obama volunteer for the Gulf War in 1991??

He was only 30yrs. old(Prime Candidate)No Kids at the time,Single..
Honey Bee

Centerville, TX

#48370 Sep 13, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with everything you said. And yes I was here, and yes I read everything, and yes I found stuff myself and posted it. But those liberal's who think Obama is some god or something refuse to check it out.
Like you, back when O was running the first time, I heard the Clinton's blast him left and right. I watched the campaign just like I'm watching this one. During the debates you could just see Hillary grit her teeth waiting for her turn at a come-back. It was the Clinton's who first dug into whether or not O was a legit American. News flash: Clinton was warned to stop with the investigation - and if they didn't something might happen to their daughter. Bill dropped it then. Wish now I had saved that report.
It galls me to think he is out there rooting for this guy, when he knows damn well everything he said in 2008 is on record. He's only hoping the people of this country are to stupid to look back and actually, factually, listen to how he drummed him down back then. Apparently they are.
Bill Clinton is no dummy. He's rooting for the party. I still think he controls a lot of behind the scenes issues and advises his wife on many things concerning the country. There's no way you will ever convince me, and a lot of others of us, that these people like one another. What's going on behind our backs is the question.
JUST LIKE THEY THINK EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN HOW THEY STOLE THINGS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AFTER HE WAS ”IMPEACHED”
wtf

Waco, KY

#48371 Sep 13, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a retard,supposed to be in Viet Nam??
I don't believe he was drafted into the military to start with..
Why didn't Obama volunteer for the Gulf War in 1991??
He was only 30yrs. old(Prime Candidate)No Kids at the time,Single..
Romney was supposed to be in Viet Nam and he hid out in France you idiot.

Several Deferments until the War ended. He could not take a chance on being in the Country.

Why have NONE of Romney's 5 sons served?

Why are all Repukes cowards?
wtf

Waco, KY

#48372 Sep 13, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST LIKE THEY THINK EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN HOW THEY STOLE THINGS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AFTER HE WAS ”IMPEACHED”
He was never removed you ignorant pos.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#48373 Sep 13, 2012
Here it is in a nutshell. It makes no difference if you are Democrat, Republican, Independent or just a plain ole dumb ass such as wtf. None of that changes anything. Barack Hussein Obama is a speaker and an organizer. That's what he does best. Obama, like many other Americans, knew he was way in over his head when he ran for President but he had all these people telling him he could do it! He was young, he was Black, he could eloquently read what others wrote for him to say and make it believable, he had the cool Hollywood crowd behind him because the rappers came out in force...the first time around. We don't hear very much from them this go-around.

When Obama was elected he preferred to speak and that's what he immediately did. He started his "apology for America's existence" tour. He handed over the power to lead to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. They honed in on the healthcare fiasco that the CBO now confirms that Pelosi's creative math was incorrect and now with factual numbers Obamacare will cost TRIPLE what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the entire democrat political force on the Hill claimed it would cost tax payers. Obama speaks about a do nothing Congress as he handed over the power of leadership to Harry Reid. Reid has refused to allow any balanced budget proposals to come to the Senate floor as he repeats Obama's excuse that Congress is doing nothing. Congress has submitted no less than 12 budget proposals to the Senate and each have been denied being brought to the floor by Harry Reid. So who is the "no" politician that has been given the power to do or not do by the president? Harry Reid. Harry is still denying budget proposals to the Senate floor, Obama is still speaking (campaigning) and Pelosi is still lying. All is well and normal on the Hill.

If you want another 4 years of Reid and Pelosi leading(?) our country then vote for the speaker president and his gang.

I want better for my family and myself. I will vote straight republican because I voted straight democrat last time and am worse off than I was when Bush was leading.

You may not like it and you will fight it with your last breath but deep down you know it's the truth. Obama is not a leader. He is a political speaker. And a good speaker but not a leader at all.

Vote Romney/Ryan and straight republican in November 2012. Let's see what a majority republican House, Senate and President can do. We all saw what a democrat majority House, Senate and president got us...I HOPE you all are smart enough to see the need for a CHANGE in the White House.

We were wrong about Obama. So be it! Lesson learned, get over it and move on to a better America for our kids.
Honey Bee

Centerville, TX

#48374 Sep 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He was never removed you ignorant pos.
I never said he was removed, why don't you carefully read something before resorting to name calling. That is what grown respectable people do.
That is your defense to me stating let's not forget the thievery, and you call me ignorant?
It was a joke that they got to stay because there was a short period of time left.
frank

Oakland, CA

#48375 Sep 13, 2012
God help us wrote:
Can somebody logically explain to me why Romney, according to the lame-stream media, catastrophically hurt his campaign by dissing the US Embassy's apology to the mob in Libya but when Obama took a moment out of his campaigning in Nevada to distance himself from that apology...it didn't affect his campaign at all.
Come on, you biased democrats, surely you can see the humor in this one by the lame-stream trying to manipulate the facts, right?
No? What...are you all wtf geniuses? lmmfao
The embassy released a statement not an apology, referring to a provocative anti-Islam video, in an effort to cool tensions in the area. The statement came six hours before the protests on the American embassy in Cairo and the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi (The statement by the Embassy was not cleared by Washington). Romney’s untimely, and indeed unfortunate, statement came under fire, even from republicans, as out of line and untimely because he was politicizing the issue while the nation is dealing with an international crisis. Romney is clearly showing his utter naïveté to anything relating to foreign policy!
frank

Oakland, CA

#48376 Sep 13, 2012
lol wrote:
Here it is in a nutshell. It makes no difference if you are Democrat, Republican, Independent or just a plain ole dumb ass such as wtf. None of that changes anything. Barack Hussein Obama is a speaker and an organizer. That's what he does best. Obama, like many other Americans, knew he was way in over his head when he ran for President but he had all these people telling him he could do it! He was young, he was Black, he could eloquently read what others wrote for him to say and make it believable, he had the cool Hollywood crowd behind him because the rappers came out in force...the first time around. We don't hear very much from them this go-around.
When Obama was elected he preferred to speak and that's what he immediately did. He started his "apology for America's existence" tour. He handed over the power to lead to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. They honed in on the healthcare fiasco that the CBO now confirms that Pelosi's creative math was incorrect and now with factual numbers Obamacare will cost TRIPLE what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the entire democrat political force on the Hill claimed it would cost tax payers. Obama speaks about a do nothing Congress as he handed over the power of leadership to Harry Reid. Reid has refused to allow any balanced budget proposals to come to the Senate floor as he repeats Obama's excuse that Congress is doing nothing. Congress has submitted no less than 12 budget proposals to the Senate and each have been denied being brought to the floor by Harry Reid. So who is the "no" politician that has been given the power to do or not do by the president? Harry Reid. Harry is still denying budget proposals to the Senate floor, Obama is still speaking (campaigning) and Pelosi is still lying. All is well and normal on the Hill.
If you want another 4 years of Reid and Pelosi leading(?) our country then vote for the speaker president and his gang.
I want better for my family and myself. I will vote straight republican because I voted straight democrat last time and am worse off than I was when Bush was leading.
You may not like it and you will fight it with your last breath but deep down you know it's the truth. Obama is not a leader. He is a political speaker. And a good speaker but not a leader at all.
Vote Romney/Ryan and straight republican in November 2012. Let's see what a majority republican House, Senate and President can do. We all saw what a democrat majority House, Senate and president got us...I HOPE you all are smart enough to see the need for a CHANGE in the White House.
We were wrong about Obama. So be it! Lesson learned, get over it and move on to a better America for our kids.
Huh? Because you say so ... All you have to do is stop typing and no one will ever know how f-ing stupid you are ...
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#48377 Sep 13, 2012
UM: Final thoughts on the DNC convention?

WHI: Bill was great. Everyone else just ok. Obama fell flat.

UM: Do you think President Clinton’s speech will help Obama?

WHI: No. And I will try and explain why but do it briefly as I don’t have much time. Got a flight to catch. What Clinton did was a clever Lloyd Bentsen rehash. Kind of in reverse. Or first person take on it. And it was brilliant. Thank you very much.

UM: Sorry to bother you with a follow up to that but what do you mean? Lloyd Bentsen?

WHI: The VP candidate back in ’88. The debate with Quayle. Bush I era. Look it up.

UM: Know who Bentson was. But regarding Obama and the DNC????

WHI: Look it up. The “I knew JFK and you’re no JFK” part. That is what Bill did this week. A version of it. Reminded everyone of what was but what hasn’t been these last four years. Trust me. Don’t buy the liberal spin. That is what he did. And by the end of that speech, Obama knew it. Things were pretty icy backstage.

UM: Explain. How so?

WHI: Bill’s speech was double the time they gave him. Had Obama waiting. Kept the current POTUS waiting for almost an hour. Handlers not happy. Jarrett pissed. They do that little shake at the end when Obama walks out. Backstage, Bill says something like,“He wanted to break my hand.” He’s laughing it off. Knows what he wanted to do was done. Obama storms off. The two were all smiles onstage. Backstage, they parted. Bill’s getting congratulated and Obama is gone. Told somebody, was a woman so assume Jarrett but didn’t ask for clarification, took Bill aside and was shaking her finger in his face for a moment. Bill leaned down and whispered something to her and she walks off. He goes back to smiling and the handshakes. Classic Clinton. The smiling assassin. And what is the feedback today? That Obama’s speech was not as good as Clintons. That he isn’t Clinton. Look up the Bentsen reference. That’s what we saw Clinton pull off this week.

UM: Will he help fund-raise for Obama? Campaign for him?

WHI: Sure. In a limited amount. Has to keep the party bosses happy. For ’16. He won’t help Obama much. As little as possible to keep others he might need later happy.

UM: So he’s just playing politics with all this?

WHI: It’s Clinton. So yeah. Politics. Right. He is what he is.
frank

Oakland, CA

#48378 Sep 13, 2012
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was removed, why don't you carefully read something before resorting to name calling. That is what grown respectable people do.
That is your defense to me stating let's not forget the thievery, and you call me ignorant?
It was a joke that they got to stay because there was a short period of time left.
‘Impeached’ means "removed" Einstein! It was an attempted impeachment by a hostile republican congress (what else is new) but the US Senate refused to impeach or remove. A colossal waste of time taking six years and costing $80 Million of tax payers money - you should be real proud of yourself asshat!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#48379 Sep 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to W, he saide there were none.
You idiot.
A handful of posts ago you blamed W for going to war in the name of WMD's.

Any way the wind blows,,,,I guess?
frank

Oakland, CA

#48380 Sep 13, 2012
Hey wrote:
UM: Final thoughts on the DNC convention?
Yeah right, don't you wish you had any ...:-/
lol

Glasgow, KY

#48381 Sep 13, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Because you say so ... All you have to do is stop typing and no one will ever know how f-ing stupid you are ...
Because you say so? lol There's that finger pointing back at you and poking you in the eye little fwankie. Practice what you preach and stop typing fwankie. You contradict yourself in every post and are too stupid to realize that you are doing it. Now that's funny and somewhat entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself on a daily basis. Are you some kind of beat freak? You come back day after day and get your ass spanked by some intelligent posters on here. You into getting your ass spanked, freaky frankie? Like that, do ya? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#48382 Sep 13, 2012
Yes, he was impeached, but to say that it was a political ploy of the republicans is absurd.
The true reason for doing it was to show the American public that not even a sitting president can get away with lying to a grand jury. However, eventhough the House voted articles of impeachment, the spineless senate decided to let him pass.

Read more: Was Bill Clinton impeached?| Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/479297#ixzz26...
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#48383 Sep 13, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, don't you wish you had any ...:-/
What's the matter Frankie,Make your boy Obama look like the idiot he is??
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#48384 Sep 13, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so? lol There's that finger pointing back at you and poking you in the eye little fwankie. Practice what you preach and stop typing fwankie. You contradict yourself in every post and are too stupid to realize that you are doing it. Now that's funny and somewhat entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself on a daily basis. Are you some kind of beat freak? You come back day after day and get your ass spanked by some intelligent posters on here. You into getting your ass spanked, freaky frankie? Like that, do ya? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
LMAO!!!

Well he is from California the gayest state in America and he has SF right in his back door,Just the way he likes it..
Honey Bee

Centerville, TX

#48385 Sep 13, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
‘Impeached’ means "removed" Einstein! It was an attempted impeachment by a hostile republican congress (what else is new) but the US Senate refused to impeach or remove. A colossal waste of time taking six years and costing $80 Million of tax payers money - you should be real proud of yourself asshat!
See how you all jump the gun without really reading ..that was my whole point asshat?? Really...LOL HAHAHA
some were too blind to see it but even stupider that you want to argue EXACTLY what I was referring to hahaha
Honey Bee

Centerville, TX

#48386 Sep 13, 2012
Hey wrote:
Yes, he was impeached, but to say that it was a political ploy of the republicans is absurd.
The true reason for doing it was to show the American public that not even a sitting president can get away with lying to a grand jury. However, eventhough the House voted articles of impeachment, the spineless senate decided to let him pass.
Read more: Was Bill Clinton impeached?| Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/479297#ixzz26...
EXACTLY! THANK YOU!:) you have a great day!
frank

Oakland, CA

#48387 Sep 13, 2012
Right-wing rage coming out of the woodworks:
Rightwing "hate" is something you must warn your children about. As a parent I won't even let my kids use Fox News for research. They're too impressionable to understand hate-propaganda especially at that level of intensity and outright lies. Eisenhower is turning over in his grave at how ugly and dark the conservative Republican Party has become. I bet it’s only a matter of time before it begins to sink into Romney’s consciousness — accusing President of the United States of sympathizing with terrorists who murdered a US ambassador may not have been the smartest thing he ever did and that is to put it mildly! The attacks on the US embassy in Libya sent religious right-winger cavemen, in the US, into paroxysms of bigotry and rage, advocating that every member of the mob that demonstrated at the embassy should be publicly executed and their bodies hung from the nearest bridge. Which, of course, is exactly the kind of thing lunatic Muammar Gadafi would have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a business, place, or thing that use to ex... (Aug '12) 6 hr Jerry T 33
Jack Corman arrested spanking monkey at Walmart 15 hr BOO9 7
Lburg. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yea 16 hr letters40342 1
ACHS Footballs hardest hitters last twenty year... (Apr '16) 17 hr Big Al 6
Eclipse glasses Wed moe 2
big tammy burleson Tue Dobie 3
Panther rock cave. (Jun '10) Tue Alb 10

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance