First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nugget lover

United States

#1 May 26, 2012
Can anyone give me the name and/or number of whoever owns the lawrenceburg McDonalds??
ForReal

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 May 26, 2012
His name is Mark Prater. If you have a complaint he don't care. He lives the hi life and his employees don't get paid nothin.
mark

Louisville, KY

#3 May 26, 2012
whats the probelm sir
BFF

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 May 26, 2012
Mark is an awesome owner.
mark

Louisville, KY

#5 May 26, 2012
I try my very best to make customers happy. If anyone ever had a probelm. I would deal with it. I love my employees too. thank you bff
so sad

Portage, MI

#6 May 26, 2012
He sucks horrible owner
mark

Louisville, KY

#7 May 26, 2012
so sad wrote:
He sucks horrible owner
What make you feel that way. I try thats for sure but hurt you to feel that way.
Sonny

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 May 26, 2012
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
What make you feel that way. I try thats for sure but hurt you to feel that way.
Your employees are unfriendly and uneducated. They lack the understanding of basic math.

You offer no customer service at all. It costs for a child size water.

You even charge for extra sauce.

Did I mention your employees are uneducated?
just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 May 26, 2012
I seriously doubt you are speaking with the owner of Mickey D's.
funny

Shelbyville, KY

#10 May 26, 2012
yes mark doesn't care, if you ever criticize anything about a mcdonald of his, he will ignore you and stop talking to you and take it personally. you can never get any of the window employees to look friendly or talk or say thanks or anything. it is totally different than the frankfort one. by the way, he wouldn't own jack if his father in law didn't set him up in the business.
another customer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 May 26, 2012
there are a few that smile and greet everyone!! there's a young lady who seems to always be there smiling and greeting people, even when everyone seems like that hate their job or too busy on their phones, I've never once had an issue with her. she's a thicker girl really sweet.
truth

Louisville, KY

#12 May 26, 2012
Mark is a good person if your in his click. He drives a car worth more than most peoples houses, lives in a half a million dollar home, travels all the time and thinks he is so much better than anyone else. He wouldnt have the mcdonalds if his father in law hadnt put him in charge. He doesnt care about anyone, not customers or employees, so complaining wont do any good.
BFF

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 May 27, 2012
That is so not true! He is a very nice, caring person. I'm sure that you could own a McDonalds, too, if you saved up and bought a franchise.
really

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 May 27, 2012
That is true. Mark dont care about his workers. I wont say bad stuff about his workers cuz they try. Mark takes care of Mark. If one of his workers needs something from him than they can forget it. If it dont benefit him than he is not interested.
X customer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 May 27, 2012
Once they had to redo my order 4 times at the new one, before they got it right. I do not go there. I will drive to Frankfort first. Once I gave a 100.00 at the drive-thru (only thing I had) they shorted me 20.00 also at the new one. When I yelled at them they said they were calling the police.
metallica

United States

#17 May 28, 2012
Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>Your employees are unfriendly and uneducated. They lack the understanding of basic math.

It's funny you say that cause a lot of his employees are high schoolers and haven't finished their educations. Also I know a big group if his employees who are college students going full time and working full time. So back off.
metallica

United States

#18 May 28, 2012
Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>Your employees are unfriendly and uneducated. They lack the understanding of basic math.

And also Sonny you are completely stupid for replying and actually thinking that Mark would get on Topix. He is a man of business not an idiot. He has many things to worry about than getting on Topix to try and talk to you.
gay

Eddyville, KY

#19 May 28, 2012
Well we all know he is gay and his wife and kids are a cover story for him. Mark Prater cares nothing about anything but him and his toys.
come on

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 May 28, 2012
those out there doing the complaining, have you ever worked where customer service is required. did you ever stop to think of all the BS that those employees have to deal with from the so called customer. I have worked in customer service for years and trust me. when you want good customer service you should treat those you expect to give it the way you want to be treated! I think ever human should have to take a class in shopping ettiquette, then you might have more of an understanding of customer service!
mom

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 May 28, 2012
I heard he was very metrosexual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many do you have Cliff Bass 13 hr Please read 43
Mercer County recruits our starting quarterback ? 15 hr happy 2
Hung guys in the class of 14' and 15' 22 hr Very endowed 4
Tiffany Perkins (Oct '14) Sun Tiffany Perkins D... 13
what happened to Cathy hicks? Sun Shesevil 2
Kristen Kurreck (Mar '10) Sat Mark 16
three way gone wrong Aug 26 gonecrazy 11

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance