skeptic

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I saw somethin in tha sky flying real fast and wasn't a plane. It huvered real close and scared me. Are they real or not? I see stuff on tv bout them and am cunfused
BO JOHN

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
I SEEN EM ME AND MY BROTHER EARL DID OUT IN THE CORN FIELD ONE NIGHT THEY FLEW DOWN IN THEM SPACE SHIPS AND EARL SAID HOLA AMIGOS AND I SAID EARL THEMS THE WRONG KIND OF ALIENS GET THE SCATTER GUN BUT EARL WAS DONE A FIFTH DOWN OF WHISKEY SO HE PASSED OUT AND I BOUT PISSED MY PANTS TRYNA GET BACK TO THE HOISE AND WARN MA AND PA
Alex

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 28, 2012
They are not real. Jesus died for our sins. Not aliens. Don't you think god would have mentioned something about them? Don't listen to the hillbilly. He is wrong and a sinner.
Hmm

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Pretty sure judging someone by calling them a "hillbilly" is a sin too!
turtle

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Good question. No one in lawrenceburg will know. Too close minded around here, Skeptic. Good luck in your search.
hahhah

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Alex wrote:
They are not real. Jesus died for our sins. Not aliens. Don't you think god would have mentioned something about them? Don't listen to the hillbilly. He is wrong and a sinner.
wow, someone is raging...im a christian and i believe there could be aliens. Maybe not completely different beings but rather other humans throughout the universe. I think its a possibility. God doesnt mention dinousours in the bible yet they existed.
Harry

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Harry Balls are real.
KLEBORP ZAELETRON

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2012
WE ARE REAL <RADIO BREAK> WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR HALO GAMES <RADIO BREAK> GIVE US THE HALOS <RADIO BREAK> AND NICKELBACK DISCOGRAPHY <TRANSMISSION END>
juicy501

Willowbrook, IL

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Alex wrote:
By definition Jesus was an alien.
IH8Drama

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Aliens are real. Most of them come here illegally from Mexico.

On the flip side, I see nothing in the Bible that mentions aliens one way or the other. Even so, the us government has been experimenting with some weird stuff for years. Much of it we don't hear about for decades after it's obsolete.
Factor in all those people on drugs, or just drunk,(not accusing the O.P. of this) and it's no surprise that we are constantly hearing about people seeing strange things.

Winchester

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
How knows. Maybe.
Tammy Lynn

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
OH MY GAWD Y'ALL I THINK IT MITE BE RAININ AILIENS OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW.
shhhhhhh

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
No, we aren't real. Just relax. Everything will be just fine.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
I believe there is extraterrestrial life and I hope some intelligent lifeforms. The universe is huge and the odds life has evolved elsewhere are too great to deny. However, I do not believe there ever was a Jesus character the bible talks about. I do not believe in any gods or supreme beings or that they created us and everything we see. There is absolutely NO PROOF of any supreme beings. The bible is a collection of fairy tales written by humans. Religion is just a method of control and people have been brainwashed by it for thousands of years.
Marvin

United States

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Next time you run into an Alien feed them pickled eggs.It is funny to hear them pass gas.Sounds like a mouse squeaking.
snoop

Frankfort, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Hell yes they are real. A little one visits me every morning. He's about 6 inches tall, has one eye, and wears a big purple helmet. If you rub him he will puke on you.
Paranoia

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Aliens be preparing to attack!That's why Obama is getting everyone to buy guns.
Crossfire Hurricane

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Paranoia wrote:
Aliens be preparing to attack!That's why Obama is getting everyone to buy guns.
obama is an idiot too.
I know

United States

#21 Feb 7, 2013
skeptic wrote:
I saw somethin in tha sky flying real fast and wasn't a plane. It huvered real close and scared me. Are they real or not? I see stuff on tv bout them and am cunfused
Don't listen to most of these people. You saw what you saw, you decide. Most people do not believe until they see it themselves, that's OK. Stay right with God, he will protect you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Peach 1 hr Wow 1
Jack Corman arrested spanking monkey at Walmart 6 hr Westie 18
Jack Corman charged with humping Jessica 6 hr Anderson Perv 4
Barry & Heather 13 hr Adam 14
Suboxene Clinics 20 hr Jessica 6
Shelby Waford arrested again! Tue Jerry T 5
DETECTIVE gets a slap on the wrist (Aug '13) Mon I know 78

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance