qwert uiop

Nashville, TN

#22 May 19, 2010
courtney chesser wrote:
i have something to say bout churches PERIOD....if you go to church and you are on this website trashing a church wht makes you ne different than someone thts either a hypercrite or a poser the question was where was a good church not hey whts wrong with this church or this church....church is bout god not bout the drama or wht happens in it. churches are here to worship god and help people tht are struggling with their problems an bring them closer to feeling and understanding the love of god. Ive been goin to westside community church for about 9 monthes now and i havent seen nothin wrong with it yea things happen and people have their falling outs doesnt mean you slander each other on a website. All i can say if you dont have something nice to say than you dont belong in this conversation. pray for each other lifes too short to have all this hatred i mean for goodness sake your fighting over wht church u should go to. if you dont like r church ok thts fine dont go slanderin it. thk you!
Tis true, but there's no need to talk about Jodie either. Just cause SOMEBODY commented about Westside. That person should apologize to Westside, just as the other should apologize to Jodie. That's all I'm saying. Pray.
geton withit

Nashville, TN

#23 May 19, 2010
OK...Now can we dispense with the bickering and get back to the topic? Does anyone know about the Assembly of God in Stringtown?
courtney chesser

Lawrenceburg, KY

#24 May 19, 2010
qwert uiop wrote:
<quoted text> Tis true, but there's no need to talk about Jodie either. Just cause SOMEBODY commented about Westside. That person should apologize to Westside, just as the other should apologize to Jodie. That's all I'm saying. Pray.
I dont agree with wht others said bout others either. i was just defending my church and for ne other church there was being slandered.
kay

United States

#25 May 19, 2010
Good enough
The Sutherlands

United States

#26 May 19, 2010
Our family goes to church at Hope and we love it, I would recommend it to anyone, but the main thing that is important is that you are looking for a church, so I pray you find that church that fits you! God Bless you!!!
Mrs Watson

Harrodsburg, KY

#27 May 21, 2010
If this site helps people find a good church..then Im all for it. But how in the world did my sister, Jodie, get dragged into this topic. Just because someone is mad at her-for whatever reason gives you no right to slander her on this site. She is an amazing person. And its obvious that its someone from Westside church that posted that remark about her. I thought you were a good christian person who went to church every sunday? If thats so, why are you talking bad about people. Thats not Christ-like. Lets get back to business and help this person find a nice, loving church and leave my sister out of this. There was no cause for that.
read-iculous

Lawrenceburg, KY

#28 May 21, 2010
I currently go to westside and how dare you slander Jodie. She was a very upstanding member of our church. And a wonderful person. She taught childrens church and sang in the choir. Coached Volleyball. Played on the softball team. And opened up the sunday worship with her beautiful songs. Jodie never caused any drama. She is a sweetheart and a wonderful, hardworking single mother. And with you cowards torturing her and talking about her and her family behind her back, no wonder she never wants to step foot in our church again. Im questioning coming back, myself. When will you all let this family be? You are doing everything you can to ruin this families reputation and in turn, the only thing its doing is making our church look bad. And now we've ridiculed an entire family and kept them from the Lords house. Shame on you, all of you.

Since: Jan 10

Louisville, KY

#29 May 22, 2010
Orphan Annie wrote:
Can't agree with you about First Christian. Some mighty judgemental folks there no matter what they SAY. And Heaven forbid if you disagree with the powers that be! "You are not welcome here!"
Ditto with First Baptist.
I've seen good things out of Sand Spring though. If I believed in churches, that's probably where I'd hang my hat!
oh im so going to mess with these people. thanks for the info, looks like i might get kicked out of ANOTHER church.
courtney chesser

Lawrenceburg, KY

#30 May 22, 2010
Chaosinlburg wrote:
<quoted text>
oh im so going to mess with these people. thanks for the info, looks like i might get kicked out of ANOTHER church.
no you shouldnt go mess with them you should pray for them!!! if your tryna cause drama you dont belong on this website!!!

Since: Jan 10

Louisville, KY

#31 May 23, 2010
courtney chesser wrote:
<quoted text>
no you shouldnt go mess with them you should pray for them!!! if your tryna cause drama you dont belong on this website!!!
I know. I'm sorry, i just feel like im not good enough for any church, they always kick me out just because of my looks.
courtney chesser

Lawrenceburg, KY

#32 May 23, 2010
thts not true. you need to find a church tht u feel comfortable in.
wrong people

Lawrenceburg, KY

#33 May 24, 2010
read-iculous wrote:
I currently go to westside and how dare you slander Jodie. She was a very upstanding member of our church. And a wonderful person. She taught childrens church and sang in the choir. Coached Volleyball. Played on the softball team. And opened up the sunday worship with her beautiful songs. Jodie never caused any drama. She is a sweetheart and a wonderful, hardworking single mother. And with you cowards torturing her and talking about her and her family behind her back, no wonder she never wants to step foot in our church again. Im questioning coming back, myself. When will you all let this family be? You are doing everything you can to ruin this families reputation and in turn, the only thing its doing is making our church look bad. And now we've ridiculed an entire family and kept them from the Lords house. Shame on you, all of you.
I think you have the wrong church on here. There is not a person by this name that goes to this church. I should know I go there every Sunday.So please find out what church this women goes to so you can set the record straight.And as far as this family... They don't go their either. Sorry you all are all so confused.
Sling Blade

Harrodsburg, KY

#34 May 25, 2010
No, if you go to westside every sunday now, you WOULDNT know Jodie would you? Jodie did go there, along with her whole wonderful family. But unfortunately people began to gossip about them and a lot of lies were brought up about them. Thats why you're confused and dont know her.
no way

Lawrenceburg, KY

#35 May 25, 2010
Sling Blade wrote:
No, if you go to westside every sunday now, you WOULDNT know Jodie would you? Jodie did go there, along with her whole wonderful family. But unfortunately people began to gossip about them and a lot of lies were brought up about them. Thats why you're confused and dont know her.
NO SHE DOESN'T GO TO THIS CHURCH. I know because I go there. Wow. Get a life and this family needs to move on. Everyone I know that goes there is very happy and filled with the spirit. Why do you and your family seem to want to put them down and the Pastor? Is this a hobby for you? This family is starting to be the joke of Lawrenceburg. Give it a rest and remember God knows who you are. Do you even care? I love the people in this church and I have been there long enough to know this is not true. Sounds like you are the ones that gossip.I will pray that you can get past this and move on.
I dont think you do

Lawrenceburg, KY

#36 May 25, 2010
read-iculous wrote:
What are you talking about? Shame on you and your family for telling these stories.This family needs no help ruining there reputation. And I know this is not someone from this church. This is this family telling another made up story. lol. Everyone has all you and the ones you have posting fiqured out. You all have made so many threads trying to tear down this church and you all tell on yourselves. I got an ideal go to church and study your Bible and turn from your wicked ways and God will forgive you for all these lies.
Love this

Lawrenceburg, KY

#37 May 25, 2010
Mrs Watson wrote:
If this site helps people find a good church..then Im all for it. But how in the world did my sister, Jodie, get dragged into this topic. Just because someone is mad at her-for whatever reason gives you no right to slander her on this site. She is an amazing person. And its obvious that its someone from Westside church that posted that remark about her. I thought you were a good christian person who went to church every sunday? If thats so, why are you talking bad about people. Thats not Christ-like. Lets get back to business and help this person find a nice, loving church and leave my sister out of this. There was no cause for that.
Who are you? Why would you blame a church? You may think that your sister is amazing, but that doesn't give you a right to talk about a church.
DJW

Harrodsburg, KY

#38 May 25, 2010
Listen "Love this" She wasn't talking about the church, she was just defending her sister after someone decided to trash talk her. I dont know you, and I hope I never do to be honest. But all that aside, I dont get why we cant all just bury this thing and move on with our lives. This thread was started to help someone find a good church, not to start more crap and carry on anything else.
Shortly after I moved here I started attending westside church, it was an awesome time. Everyone was very friendly and treated me pretty good. I attended whenever I could. To see this family get into all this mess no matter who's at fault is just sad. The slander and people posing as other people and the backtalking just really needs to stop. there's no reason for people to get involved. it's really no ones business other than FD and the Sands family. I dont knwo how it all started and I really dont give a damn... but everyone else just needs to stay out of it and just let it go. Stop acting like 5 year olds about it all.
Just let it go. It's the best thing all around for everyone involved.
SO SAD

United States

#39 May 26, 2010
I think that alot of people have forgotten what this whole discussion was about, someone was trying to find a church that they can attend and worship our Lord and it has turned into something all together different. If you want to agure back and forward, please start a new discussion so other people can give this person their suggestion. God Bless You All!
SO SAD

United States

#40 May 26, 2010
I am sad, after hitting post I realized I misspelled argue, lol, oh well
Godfearingwoman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#41 May 27, 2010
Freedom Baptist is a great church. That's where my family goes. They will not judge you because that is only God's job. During services, if someone needs money or anything, they will make a on the spot decision of thousands of dollars to donate. They are filled with the love of God. I have had nothing but outpouring of love from them. Although it is a Baptist church it seems more Pentacostal (you feel free to praise God and the Holy Spirit has always been in that place. The Pastor preaches nothing but the TRUTH, which is what this world needs. Nothing is sugarcoated!! I think you should at least give it a visit. God Bless you in your search for the right place of worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Hamilton 1 hr Tim 7
Travis Jones 9 hr BlabberBish 3
the music thread (Apr '12) 13 hr Musikologist 29
Personnel loan for home owner 18 hr Mark Vest 4
G(lory)hole in Lawrenceburg? Sun Tim 5
People that can't spell Sun Jeff 12
Walmart Sun Gregg 14

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance