Why are they asking for info?
Ha Ha

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2011
I don't know I got one too though.
cause

Clarksville, OH

#5 Oct 8, 2011
Yes they have truly done him wrong and they will regret making such a bad desion
not here

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2011
You got that right.
got a subonena notice

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2011
Was that the driver last year?
old guy

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2011
Call who sent it instead of gossiping about it.
gee whiz

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2011
The subpoena has nothing to do with the driver from last year. This was something that happened this year on another bus.
ur worst nightmare 15

Little Valley, NY

#11 Oct 10, 2011
what happened?
please

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2011
My child rides on this bus. What is going on? I did not get anything in the mail, yet I am worried as to what is going on. This is ridiculous. I feel if something happened every parent to every child should know what is going on. Not just a few people.
sooooooo

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Oct 10, 2011
The document I got in the mail and that someone else got in the mail, by process of elimination only includes the childens morning bus. It says that it is video that includes both children, which is only the morning bus (which is 44) and only includes this year or last year. Soooooo if I'm wrong set me straight. It's not gossip its my children I am concerned about and someone here knows the answers and is not telling. If it was your child you would be just as curious. Obviously by looking at other topics on this site the bus garage is not what I thought. If I'm wrong then tell the truth and prove it. I don't feel like calling the school board and getting a pat little answer. I want the low down truth.
sooooooo

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Oct 10, 2011
please wrote:
My child rides on this bus. What is going on? I did not get anything in the mail, yet I am worried as to what is going on. This is ridiculous. I feel if something happened every parent to every child should know what is going on. Not just a few people.
Does your child ride in the morning?
please

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2011
yes my child does.. My heart is really worried right now. My child will not be riding the bus until I find out what is going on.
sooooooo

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Oct 11, 2011
please wrote:
yes my child does.. My heart is really worried right now. My child will not be riding the bus until I find out what is going on.
Well I wonder why you didn't get a letter? Did your child ride it last year??
info

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2011
I just want to know if my child is in any kind of danger or has been exposed to something that is innappropiate. Since i am also a parent that did not get anything in the mail.
It depends

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2011
The CO office will not tell you anything. They hide all kinds of secrets of what bus drivers, teachers and administration does. They cover up so much and they have the power to do it. Ask around and you will find the answers you seek. I won't talk to about the dirty details on topix but whoever comes to me I will tell them what i know.
citizen

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2011
Wasnt that the bus that went into the ditch in Alton last year?
parent 2

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2011
wld someone just tell us what happened? all ur doin is tip toeing around saying.
info

United States

#21 Oct 11, 2011
This terrifies me. The bus driver and aide seem very nice. Now i have lost all confidence. Is the 44 bus driver the same as last yrs. And.... whatever happened.. was my child subjected to harm?
mistydog

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 Oct 11, 2011
info wrote:
This terrifies me. The bus driver and aide seem very nice. Now i have lost all confidence. Is the 44 bus driver the same as last yrs. And.... whatever happened.. was my child subjected to harm?
The problem was with two older kids that couldn't get along, it had nothing to do with the safety of any of the other children, the bush driver is one of the best I've ever seen and keeps a close rein on all the children. Along with his monitor, they both keep a close connection with what is going on, however, thatdoesnt' mean when two kids are sitting together anger doesn't errupt and when it does the driver immediately stops the bus as soon as he finds a safe spot and handles the situation. Don't be afraid to let your child use the bus but if you don't that is your choice.
info

United States

#23 Oct 11, 2011
Thank u so much. I feel so much better. That is what i needed to hear to at least know a lil bit of what happened. My mind was going in all directions of all the bad stuff that could be happening. Not that two kids fighting is any better or any safer but compared to some of the alternatives.. it does make me feel better. I just pray that the kids that r causing any disruption to the bus driver or monitor.. or causing any safety issues for the innocent children that are upon that bus.. that they are not allowed to ride that bus for transportation. I know thats hard for public school transportation.. but its not worth the risk to everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of any hot latina women around?? 1 hr Say no to mexicans 9
County judge and Careys towing 3 hr Business as usual 1
Emily Young single? (Apr '14) 9 hr Missher 8
Grammer, grammer, you all sound like Jan brady... 9 hr Grammar 6
the world is gone crazy. and why. 17 hr Mcdonalds 5
tori russell 19 hr For real 2
angela coulter Mon Size 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages