Dont Matter

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
What do you people think of her? seriously
Dat dude

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2010
Wonderul great beautiful person! U need a life!!!
jessica shelby lewis

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2010
well I believe im a great person. i try to make everybody happy. and thank you sooo much dat dude. im glade other people think the same. and it don't matter. if you wanna know me it's not hard just find me. lol.
ssshhh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2010
that bitch be hateing!!!!! listen jessie, just cuz u way to fat for my man and i got him dont mean you need to be jelous. loose about 60 pounds and you might be able to get a mexican hunny. just stop hatein on me cause i got him and you know deep down that u never could. thats why u never got the time of day hunny
Dont Matter

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2010
woo hoo someone seees what im saying LEAVE THE MEN ALONE
jessica shelby

Frankfort, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2010
well... im pretty sure if i knew someone had a man i wouldn't try to get with him. and hunny i might be fat but i don't care i still think im beautiful and so do many other people. i don't even know who you are so how can i take someones man i don't even know. and since it's such a secret who you are you can shhhh yourself... last time i checked only pussys didn't post there name. but thats ok. id rather be real. maybe you should try it.
Dont Matter

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2010
hey ssshhh i know who u are. of course jessica dont know who your man is because she slept with so many of them. jessica its good how you think about yourself but is that what the people on here think of you? I DONT THINK SO
jessica shelby

Frankfort, KY

#8 Aug 6, 2010
actually i believe that its what i think because the only reason people get on here is to start stuff. just like you. you say it dont matter but really to you it does you wanna see how bad you can upset me and my family with lies. I don't mean to hurt anybody or flirt with anyones boyfriend or man or anyone like that. but do you really think that it;s fair to try and hurt someone over mistakes they have made in there life? I mean i don't know who yuo are obviously because you wont put your name but if it was your name on the title would you like people attacking you or your best friend or someone in you family and them have no way to stop it. i hate it because i have so much other stuff i need to get done with right now. i;m sorry if i have ever flirted or talked to your boyfriend. it was never ment to intentionally hurt you or anyone else. it was just to have fun. i sincerely apologize for hurting anyone. i promise it was not intentional. unlike the people on this website intentionally hurting people.
Day dude

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2010
Just ignore them girl dey ain't worth it... At all! Your a strong beautiful woman and clearly with more class than them. Keep ya head up!
Debbie Driskell

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2010
Jesica and my daughter were bestfriends. Jessica is a wonderful young lady with a promising future and at least she has a job and life. That must be why your so jealous. love ya Jess.
jessica shelby

Frankfort, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2010
i love you too momma Debbie. i hope everything is doing good with you and the family. i love you too.
the fat girl

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2010
i love jessica...shes a good girl...
jessica shelby

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2010
thanks but i don't thank anyoine is fat. fats hot. id rather have a dat chick then a skinny chick i might break if i was a girl. lol. but yea i love ya too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gossip 14 min Kate hemard 54
teacher uses N word on social media 56 min parent 1
Well 1 hr Herion head 3
Toby Curtsinger (Sep '09) 1 hr pappy 16
Rental Homes 3 hr Real talk 6
Not cool, Capital Family. Not cool at all. 3 hr TheSlandersonSlews 9
Ugly Mugs 4 hr Cowboy 4
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE