First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Kararoke Cowboy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#144 Sep 20, 2011
Star wrote:
<quoted text>
I think moose is the one who use to dj at bluebirds but I'm not quite positive. I know of 3 popular djs in our area which are Phillip, Sparky and Kevin (who djs at arnolds I think). However, I'm a big fan of Phillip and Sparky's so I've never went to a place with another dj.
Not looking for a DJ.Looking for a person that does Karaoke.Thanks
Knowing

Frankfort, KY

#145 Sep 20, 2011
Moose isn't nothing to Phillip or Sparky. That's my opinion and in sticking too it. I like a dj to not only do karaoke but a few dance songs too. The djs around here have a rotation they go by for the singers. They don't put others in front of others and don't skip any one (if you don't have a song turned in then they will skip you). And yes, the dj will put himself in the rotation because most to all people like to hear him sing too. What kind of dj would they be if they didn't do any thing but sit there and help the singers. That would be a boring dj for me. There is karaoke at Eddy Montgomery's (Hburg) on Wednesday nights, there is karaoke at El' Maguey's (Lburg) on Thursdays and karaoke at the Alamo (Hburg) on Friday and Saturdays. Check them out when you get a chance. I've enjoyed the karaoke at all 3 places.
lmao

Frankfort, KY

#146 Sep 21, 2011
Kararoke Cowboy wrote:
Please be respectful,Moose is the best in the Burg.If anyone knows that he is going to do Karaoke again please let us all know.He did it for years at Bluebird Billiards.Have not heard of him since.Where is he?
Be respectful? ha and he is far from the best in lawrenceburg we could hope he crawled back into his hole he came out of

“Elvis & Classic Country Music”

Since: Nov 10

Salvisa Ky 40372

#147 Sep 21, 2011
Kararoke Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Not looking for a DJ.Looking for a person that does Karaoke.Thanks
So what kind of music do you like in a karaoke show ??
Country or rock ??
suck it

Grand Rapids, MI

#148 Sep 21, 2011
Go to Frankfort. Cooters Wednesdays.
SINGER

Harrodsburg, KY

#149 Oct 8, 2011
Anyone know of any places where you can find a smokeless karaoke places to sing.??
Donny

United States

#150 Sep 21, 2012
I just moved to Lawrenceburg and I'm from TN so I like singing New Age Country/ Classic Rock. Where can I go tonight on a Friday with a good sound system and hopefully good crowd turn out?
Tater

United States

#151 Sep 22, 2012
Donny wrote:
I just moved to Lawrenceburg and I'm from TN so I like singing New Age Country/ Classic Rock. Where can I go tonight on a Friday with a good sound system and hopefully good crowd turn out?
Irish Pub,Arnolds,Elkhorn Grill.
ShineStarEnterta inment

Jeffersonville, IN

#152 Sep 27, 2012
Hey all! I'm the owner/KJ of ShineStar Entertainment. We currently do Thursday nights at Arnold's with Rickie, and most Saturday nights with Brian. If you like to party, we are it! We have a pretty wild show, and some awesome people. There's never any drama. I won't crack on anyone else's show because it takes a lot of guts and dealing with crazy drunk people, and anyone who can do it, deserves a bit of respect.
I know

Harrodsburg, KY

#153 Sep 30, 2012
I like to sing old country music from the 50.s to 70's but can't find many places that do that and where it's non smoking .
aww

United States

#154 Oct 1, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>Kenneth Shawn Boatman was working there for a couple of months and he really CAN sing quite well! They just don't have any business at that place and the food and service really sucks! The mgt. asked him not to work there anymore (not sure why b/c his crowds loved him) and brought Phillip back in. It could have been Gordon (he has a mustache) filling in for Phillip. I don't think Gordon sings very well, sorry, but Phillip is a fun dude. But again, karaoke is for patrons, not for djs.
I looove Shawn Boatman! He can sing! His voice, even when he talks just melts me! Gosh I've crushed on him for years!
County Classic Singer

Harrodsburg, KY

#155 Oct 26, 2012
sarah

United States

#156 Oct 27, 2012
County Classic Singer wrote:
I know somebody that can sing really well if you're looking to start a group. Idk if she has one already or not yet. I wish I knew her name. She's got blonde hair and she has some stuff on YouTube. If anybody can help me remember her name. I think she sings and plays in church.
slim shady

Chicago, IL

#157 Oct 28, 2012
ShineStarEntertainment wrote:
Hey all! I'm the owner/KJ of ShineStar Entertainment. We currently do Thursday nights at Arnold's with Rickie, and most Saturday nights with Brian. If you like to party, we are it! We have a pretty wild show, and some awesome people. There's never any drama. I won't crack on anyone else's show because it takes a lot of guts and dealing with crazy drunk people, and anyone who can do it, deserves a bit of respect.
You guys are the best show around anderson county .... lots of fun .. good mix of music .. great sound .. good job ..... and .. yes ... you know me ...
County Classic Singer

Harrodsburg, KY

#158 Oct 28, 2012
County Classic Singer wrote:
Still looking for country group for band music

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawrenceburg Motel 1 hr Oya 6
Missy Newton 8 hr P-dogg 15
Anyone know the name of the motel here in lawre... 8 hr Player 3
where is Nicole harley (Apr '09) 14 hr Old friend 12
i wanna b some pretty lil thangs sugar daddy 19 hr Big money grip 20
I still love!!! 23 hr Goldwinger 4
Local girls Mon doobie 2
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE