Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Shelby did!!:)
Hmmm

Demotte, IN

#3 Jun 22, 2010
I know Jackie Webb won in her division.
And then Kinzie Hughes won in her`s.
And last but not least Kate Webb won in her`s.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 22, 2010
Congrats to Shelby! Haha to one of the others who didn't win, cause she thinks she's all that but she's a nobody!LMAO!
lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2010
who are you talking about....it's not like they will know who you are.
umm

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Who all was in the pageant?! & then who were the runner ups b/c obviously shelby something won!
Hmmm

Demotte, IN

#7 Jun 23, 2010
I know that Brooke Ewalt or "Brooklyn" was A runner upp .
Mariah

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2010
Shelby Mcdannold WON Ms. Lawrenceburg 2010, Jackie webb was 1st runner up.
just an observer

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Shelby McDannold won and deserved it. Sweet beautiful girl, good heart and was so thrilled to have won. Nice to see girls with such good attitudes and hearts get somewhere, nice to know there are a few good parents out there raising kids with good morals and attitudes. Kids that understand how to set goals in their lives to achieve something more in life. Way to go to her parents and to Shelby!
Miss Lburg 10

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2011
just an observer wrote:
Shelby McDannold won and deserved it. Sweet beautiful girl, good heart and was so thrilled to have won. Nice to see girls with such good attitudes and hearts get somewhere, nice to know there are a few good parents out there raising kids with good morals and attitudes. Kids that understand how to set goals in their lives to achieve something more in life. Way to go to her parents and to Shelby!
Aw! Thank you so much to whoever you are!:) That means a lot to me! I did win Miss Lawrenceburg 2010 & Im handing over my title this Monday June 27th. I have had the BEST experience from all of this. Loved it! Thank you again!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
street racing 2 hr Mr Drysdale 9
I give up! 5 hr Hello kitty 4
Who are the junkies in Lawrenceburg? 5 hr Hello kitty 38
Who's that hot chick that's been riding around... 5 hr Hello kitty 31
Jason Dezarn still around????? 13 hr Clueless 5
angela coulter 17 hr Kerosene 5
anybody know what happened on 127 below walmart... (Sep '14) 22 hr So ugly and stupid 112
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages