First Prev
of 2
Next Last
warning

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Michael Kelly is a free man out of jail once again and out to rob and steal and do anything to get his drugs so hide your copper your credit cards double lock your storage buildings he will do it all again already out doing pills and be out 48 hours ha. got to say something for him.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
warning wrote:
Michael Kelly is a free man out of jail once again and out to rob and steal and do anything to get his drugs so hide your copper your credit cards double lock your storage buildings he will do it all again already out doing pills and be out 48 hours ha. got to say something for him.
What part of the woods does he hang out in?
wondering

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2011
Yea and I bet he runs right back to Janie Williams in her little whole of a wall apartment in Versailles....
Julie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2011
Why do they never keep him any longer than a few weeks or months?
wondering

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2011
if I had to guess I would say he is ratting people out....
wondering

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2011
or the court system just sucks in Anderson county....he should have never gotten out....should have sent his ass to a 1/2 way house.....
warning

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2011
He is a thiefing rat
Get a life

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2011
wondering wrote:
Yea and I bet he runs right back to Janie Williams in her little whole of a wall apartment in Versailles....
Ummm Janie has not lived in Versailles for a few years! She has no desire to go back to that life style ever.!!!!! And for your info she lives in another state..... So now you can give this a rest!
concerned

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2011
He's not listed in the kool system anymore, but I can't believe they'd let him out this soon!!
know

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2011
I know its scary that they would let him out this soon but they have.I dont understand it and sure dont know why but thats the justice system for you.
Someone who knows

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Do you know why he gets out. Because he owes alot of money. And the court system wants it. If your a rat you sure dont go to jail for 6 months you dont go to jail at all.
wondering

Chilton, WI

#12 Dec 8, 2011
Well unless they want it to look good......I just don't like the SOB...and you know what they say about KARMA....
wondering

Chilton, WI

#13 Dec 8, 2011
know wrote:
I know its scary that they would let him out this soon but they have.I dont understand it and sure dont know why but thats the justice system for you.
So how long did they give him...????
Someone who knows

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2011
I dont know all that. But I know i saw him at probation and parole the other day and he looked really good for once. Apperently he is on some strict probation terms. Hopefully he is gonna do right this time. He has already got a job from what I hear.
stupid

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2011
He will never change he wasnt locked up long enough to be clean and not do pills and steal . He got five years probated and he owes everybody. You cant change the spots on a leopard. It is what it is and he will go back again and again.
Someone who knows

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2011
Just have faith in the boy. Everybody knows the real Michael Kelly is a really good person and will do anything for anybody. He just took a bad detour in lifes road.
MY GUESS

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2011
DETOUR???? HE MADE A 360 TURN FOR THE WORST AND DONT THINK HE WILL TURN BACK, HE STOLEN FROM US. BIG THIEF AND NOT GOING TO CHANGE....
Someone who knows wrote:
Just have faith in the boy. Everybody knows the real Michael Kelly is a really good person and will do anything for anybody. He just took a bad detour in lifes road.
Someone who knows

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2011
Well someone of a higher power is judging him now. And nobody is perfect. Everyone judges other people when they need to look at there own lives and how screwed up they are. He will get paid back for all the bad he has done. And isnt it something on this web site somebody can write and slander someones name and doesnt even have the back bone to put there name beside what there saying. At least Michael has balls to stand up to people. Thats saying more than anybody else on this site. Get a life people There is more to it than just Lawrencebutg and topix.
Amanda

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 10, 2011
I dont mind saying who I am, he stole from my dad he broke into storage building he stole from car lots he stole out of houses so yeah I can say he is not going to change and I dont mind telling the lying back stabbin piece of s. The same thing. He cant do paper and stay clean he wasnt locke up long enough and no Michael doesnt stand up to people he runs and hides. As far as slandering his name give me a break he did that himself. lmao he is a loser.
just time

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2011
He is a user abuser a junkie he stole from his mom he stole from storage buildings he stole from car lots he wrote so many bad checks and he hasnt changed at all rumour had it that he was still selling drugs in jail and braggin to the other inmates they should have kept him because just give him time and he will be right back robbing and stealing and hopefully back in jail. He is a loser who doesnt appreciate anything that anyone has done for him and his friends he has lost those.So call me big guy when you go back oh wait a minute please dont I dont associaate with trash like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Milam paying for votes 58 min Paul V 1
White Chevy 1 hr Info 3
Brad Inabnitt Jack leg painter/ drunk (May '14) 2 hr Nevin st 9
Political shenanigans started already 11 hr NotPoliticallyCor... 1
Bond and Lilliard distillery Tue Curious 1
burgoo Dec 9 Citizen 5
Don't mess with Lawrenceburg Dec 9 Dumbass Lawrence ... 3

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance