is john durr single?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KITTY

Chesterfield, MO

#1 May 4, 2009
does anyone know if john durr is dating anyone?
haha

Frankfort, KY

#2 May 28, 2009
KITTY wrote:
does anyone know if john durr is dating anyone?
John Durr is dating EVERYONE! ha

“"Failure is not tolerated" ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2009
He always has!
No One Special

Birmingham, MI

#4 Jul 2, 2009
I dated him for a year and the stories I could tell you!! He loves ANY & ALL woman!
sk8erchick

Eddyville, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2009
john durr is one of my best friends NOT A MAN HOE! what concern is it to you all who he dates?
RoLLiN OaTeS

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2009
I wish he was still bi! LoL! Id hit it!!!
john m durr

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2009
what john durr there are 3 im lawrenceburg
sorry

Birmingham, MI

#8 Jul 13, 2009
not you john michael
RoLLiN 08

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2009
LoL! Who the hells john micheal? Why you gonna put John Durr if his names John Micheal???
munsey

AOL

#10 Jul 14, 2009
lol logan john michael is his name but his full name is john michael durr. SILLY!=]
swap

Hazard, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2009
john durr (dad) is awful the biggest loser and male whore i no and yes he is bi and the things i could tell ya but i dont want john michael (son) to read it. just ask any woman that he has dated for awhile but ask yourselves why he cant stay with 1 woman now what does that tell ya. he would do anything or anybody just for a peice of ***. but john m is a very good kid so nobody be sayn nothin to ditch him
Confused

Shreveport, LA

#12 Aug 21, 2009
Did you ever decide which John Durr you were talking about?
I know one that has 2 kids and has always been straight.

Also, Swap, Why would you stop telling the stories-if his son sees this-you've already called him a w*ore and a looser.(Why stop there?)
hottie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2009
hes datnt a 10th and a preg 9th and a boy on the side...u dnt kno hes bi
Confused

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2009
No, I was trying to see which John you were talking about.

Either way-if you are worried about he's kid so much-you wouldn't have wrote the things you did.
player

Clarksville, TN

#15 Apr 16, 2010
he dates everyone! so if u are going out with him please be aware that u are not the only one. there is always someone else, he can never be satisified with just one woman or two or three, he always wants more
Knowledge

Fairborn, OH

#16 Jul 28, 2010
John Durr is totally a man whore. He lies and says he is single even when he isn't.
He thinks he is awesome because he is a fireman.
Big f in deal dude, grow up!

DON"T DATE HIM!

BRWARE he even ignores his children to date women wtf...how bad of a parent can you be?
Lover

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2010
Player. Didn't know he was bi. Ol brown eye guy, why? That is just nasty as hell...
cousin

Hilliard, OH

#18 Jul 31, 2010
i'm telling you all right now keep both john and john micheal's name out cha mouth. That's family how would u like it if somebody was running their mouth bout ur family. What you scared to put ur real name? what man aint out for a piece of a** come on now grow up this is a bunch high school drama bs.
john

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2010
I love it that people take the time to look me up and wright about me. Maybe I should add all the names of the married women that I have had naked in my hot tub and see how that gos over for a laugh. Hey maybe I am doing your wife or girlfriend right now
thats funny

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2010
john wrote:
I love it that people take the time to look me up and wright about me. Maybe I should add all the names of the married women that I have had naked in my hot tub and see how that gos over for a laugh. Hey maybe I am doing your wife or girlfriend right now
lol thats pretty good john even though i dont think its the real john but whatever it was still pretty good. everyone needs to back up off john durr and john micheal they are both real good people and what the hell does john being on the FD have to do with anything its a job that he loves to do and so what if he gets more strange twat nothing wrong with that i mean the way you guys talk about him makes it sound like hes going through women everyday well then their not much of a lady when they put out on the first day i bet none of you would say shit to either johns face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart 47 min hello 2
Know anything about Annette Brown? 10 hr Diesel97 6
Looking for Scott 12 hr Still interested 1
Bourbon Street On Main 13 hr Nightfall75 6
Bald guy name Scott 15 hr No bs 3
Today Wed Bill 5
Lisa Deaton aka want to be a dd Wed Just being honest 3

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance