Info

United States

#94 Feb 22, 2013
me wrote:
I heard his xwife used to drive a school bus,and he used to be the shit out if her he molested someone yrs ago. But I know his daughters name but I won't say that on here but I still don't know who he was. Maybe someone can figure it out from this
Thanks, but didn't help! Still wondering if the parents are the ones I know. If you could just give me the first initial of the name they go by, it would tell me whether it is or is not. If nobody knows, I guess I will find out in time.
turtle

United States

#95 Feb 22, 2013
I wish the body would be found.I don't want that S.O.B. walkin' around thinking he has pulled the wool over everyones eyes.If I find him first and he is alive I might drive him to the bridge and throw him off myself.We ain't got anymore room in this world for scum bags like that.
me

United States

#96 Feb 22, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but didn't help! Still wondering if the parents are the ones I know. If you could just give me the first initial of the name they go by, it would tell me whether it is or is not. If nobody knows, I guess I will find out in time.
I don't know his name but his x wife's name was tony ? I think and daughter name starts with an R. I'm not saying her name she is a minor I think
Girraffe

United States

#97 Feb 22, 2013
What comes around goes around or in his case off the bridge.kasplat!!!!Couldn't live with himself 'cause he knew he was guilty and would get his in the end.Now he can't use his penis cause the fish done ate it off.
tonya

United States

#98 Feb 22, 2013
lots of beasleys in this town. which one is this? i think they r all related...
Sheri

Tucker, GA

#99 Feb 22, 2013
This is his sister and he is a good man worry about your own skeletons
old friend

Shawnee, KS

#100 Feb 22, 2013
You tell them sheri
tonya

United States

#101 Feb 22, 2013
sheri who?
Sheri wrote:
This is his sister and he is a good man worry about your own skeletons
KooKoo

United States

#102 Feb 22, 2013
I guess lots of good men rape children then!!!!
Yours truly

Taylorsville, KY

#103 Feb 22, 2013
jess wrote:
i knew this man and he was very sweet always had a smile on his face and very nice to. it is sad you are on here talking shit about a dead man what a low life u are.
You f*cking retard, the man was a known pedophile who served time in jail for it. I can't even count the girls, AND boys i know that he either molested or tried too. Stop trying to be all high and mighty when obviously you have no f*cking clue what your talking about.
Yours truly

Taylorsville, KY

#104 Feb 22, 2013
trut wrote:
He didnt rape anyone she is a liar and a [email protected]
She? How about he? He's been molesting kids for as long as ive been alive. i know this man all too well
Crossfire Hurricane

Lawrenceburg, KY

#105 Feb 22, 2013
They allow bungie jumping now.Geez
Bubbles

United States

#106 Feb 23, 2013
If he can't control his urges towards children then he needs to be dead and gone.NEVER EVER believe someone when they are accussed of crimes against children and say they didn't do it.They will always manipulate family and others.It's a game they eventually get caught at.So I feel bad for the family members but sometimes you have to write people off like a bad check.I am on a crusade to make sure all pediphiles get what's coming to them and aren't able to live under the radar.Wherever he is I bet he wishes he was dead.He's probably hiding out in the housing projects in Versailles.He didn't have the balls to kill himself.
whatnwhen

United States

#107 Feb 24, 2013
he didnt jump if he did his body would have rolled up by now , grew up with tricky he dont have the balls to jump like he wrote in his note everyone can [email protected]@@his @@@ well he can kiss his goodbye when the y catch up with him
ballplayer

United States

#108 Feb 24, 2013
I gots him locked in my basement and I am a** raping him with a baseball bat then I am sh**ing in a bucket and dumping it on his head.
well

Whitewater, WI

#109 Feb 25, 2013
whatnwhen wrote:
he didnt jump if he did his body would have rolled up by now , grew up with tricky he dont have the balls to jump like he wrote in his note everyone can [email protected]@@his @@@ well he can kiss his goodbye when the y catch up with him
. U need to get ur facts straight..u have no idea what ur talking about
nutterbutter

Prospect, KY

#110 Feb 25, 2013
Tony Beasley......
FYI

Lawrenceburg, KY

#111 Feb 25, 2013
nutterbutter wrote:
Tony Beasley......
Nope

Since: Nov 11

Frankfort, KY

#112 Feb 25, 2013
Ok. I've heard enough! First, jumped or didn't jumped. Don't know till they find a body. If not, he's on the lamb and sooner or later they will catch him. If he did jump, he took the easy way out. You people defending this guy are full of it! HE WAS A CHILD MOLESTER PEOPLE! Wake up! yea. it's sad for his family he left here to deal with what he left behind, but i have no sadness in my heart for this guy at all. I know God doesn't want me to feel this way but I can't help it and if you were in my shoes, you would feel the same. My kid was a victim of this guy and there's nothing nice about him. I've seen him punch out an old man for talking to much. He prayed on the weak, young and old, he beat and cheated on his wife, beat his kids and that's just the things I know and have seen. You defenders of this guy talk a good ballgame, but you are just watching the game, my child and myself have played in this ballgame and until you have been on the field with a person who would do these things, you have no idea what your talking about If your child was molested by him I bet you wouldn't be so forgiving as you are now. Think about that some before you put your comments on here that make you Holier than thou attitude. He damaged my child for life and countless others. Where's your sympathy for them? Want to talk about the families? What about the families like mine and others who will live with the devastation he has inflicted on all of us for the rest of our lives? You sit and worry about his life and the pain he felt. If you have to put your sympathy somewhere, put it with the people who didn't ask for this pain and suffering. I've done bad things in my life just like everybody has, but what I did, I did to myself and no one else was hurt. People like this guy who cause pain for other families and hurting children, the elderly and even there own family is the last person on the list to get any sympathy compassion from me. Oh, by the way, if he didn't jump, your child or grandchild could be next. And before you verbally vomit on this post, remember who the real victims were in all this!
investigate

Tucker, GA

#113 Feb 25, 2013
To those of you who are posting the possible whereabouts of this person will be investigated as a witness.So watch what you post....even if you are being ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heeere weeee go AC Bearcat hoops fans Thu Retirementequalsf... 1
News Kentucky Official: All Backlogged Rape Kits Tested Nov 8 Angela 2
Walmart Nov 5 Allen 18
Why Nov 3 Really 23
Bearcat BBQ Nov 2 amanda 13
Any Apartments Available in Lawrenceburg? Oct 30 Dees 1
house for rent cheap Oct 21 Dwight 1

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance