Free cheese

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Grow up! Callin social services on people and the law trying to start smack. Your life is pathetic if you cant find anything better to occupy your mind!
Margaret R

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Free cheese wrote:
Grow up! Callin social services on people and the law trying to start smack. Your life is pathetic if you cant find anything better to occupy your mind!
some people need them called on them!
social services

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Maybe if you wouldn't act like a friggin idiot and act like you have a damn brain in that mush mellon sittin on top your shoulders then they wouldn't get called on ya. Apparently your dumbass did something to have them called. 2 things can stop it. Don't be a dumbass and get a life!!!!!!!!!
Margaret R

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
social services wrote:
Maybe if you wouldn't act like a friggin idiot and act like you have a damn brain in that mush mellon sittin on top your shoulders then they wouldn't get called on ya. Apparently your dumbass did something to have them called. 2 things can stop it. Don't be a dumbass and get a life!!!!!!!!!
lol I wish this site had a "like" button! I love when people use the term mush melon!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not cool, Capital Family. Not cool at all. 56 min jOe 18
Heroin in the burg 1 hr just sayin 2
Kristen Howard 3 hr Wow 5
Tyrone Bridge 5 hr Harrison 6
Kenzie Morris?? 6 hr KenzieMorrisBitches 7
Review: Reliance Fire Protection 13 hr Great 1
Zach craft (Aug '14) 15 hr Confused 17
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE