First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmmmmmmm

Buckner, KY

#24 Aug 20, 2012
well she trys that stuff for money projects there is no money guess she will have to give it away.
well

United States

#26 Aug 30, 2012
You people are pathetic whatever she has or hasn't done did you ever stop and think about the fact she has a kid? Does he really need to grow up hearing about all this if its true or not? I'm sure you all have some secrets that either you got kids and you wouldn't want to know, or you will have them in the future and will get a harsh dose of reality. Karmas a mean bit** and she usually comes around. Next time you think about writing something on here think about the only person your hurting is a child who is totally innocent and been through enough without having his mother who he loves smeared by people who listen to rumours to much and don't even know the truth
forgot

Louisville, KY

#27 Aug 30, 2012
well wrote:
You people are pathetic whatever she has or hasn't done did you ever stop and think about the fact she has a kid? Does he really need to grow up hearing about all this if its true or not? I'm sure you all have some secrets that either you got kids and you wouldn't want to know, or you will have them in the future and will get a harsh dose of reality. Karmas a mean bit** and she usually comes around. Next time you think about writing something on here think about the only person your hurting is a child who is totally innocent and been through enough without having his mother who he loves smeared by people who listen to rumours to much and don't even know the truth
Really her child is couple years old hope he is not going to be on the internet anyone. Poor kid is better without her she can't take of a kid using pills everyday of her life. stupit wake up retard
Hurt

Lawrenceburg, KY

#28 Sep 7, 2012
Please stop all of this. Kara has a family that does get hurt no matter how old they are. It is hard enough to live in this world of druggies, etc. Please understand that people that do this are hurting themselves and dont need any help being pushed over the edge. They do just fine all by themselves. Her family is left trying to pick up the pieces and take care of what they can without being hurt any more. Please remember that all druggies,etc have a mom and dad and other family members that dont do drugs and get hurt bad without adding to it.
wildbill

United States

#29 Sep 7, 2012
All this is a damn shame. The nocturnal cowboy will have eyes open.
Bobby Rogers

Louisville, KY

#30 Sep 22, 2012
This is buck rogers. all i got to say is u got company comin. cause i aint scared. and if anybodys got any questions come ask me about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug bust largest in county’s history ?????????? 1 hr GoJoe 2
Heeere weeee go AC Bearcat hoops fans 5 hr Uncle Adolph 6
Political shenanigans started already 8 hr Voter 3
Bond and Lilliard distillery 11 hr Curious 3
burgoo Dec 9 Citizen 5
Don't mess with Lawrenceburg Dec 9 Dumbass Lawrence ... 3
Sinner Repent sign (Jul '15) Dec 6 Anon 38

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance