has any seen him around
robbie 2

Prattville, AL

#2 Apr 28, 2012
He hurt his back???
why

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2012
yeah i seen him the other day. done got married seems to be doing good!
comet0232

Buckner, KY

#4 May 2, 2012
Hell thats someone told me to said that she was giving it to other guys other then him. Not sure but thats what was said who knows.
kara rogers

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
This is his wife. We r happily married so get bent on what u take as facts in lawrenceburg... have some knowledge :)
why

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 May 2, 2012
Kara honey..they are jealous..dont sweat em, im glad you and Bobby are happy, you both deserve it :)
comet0232

Buckner, KY

#7 May 3, 2012
LoL sweety you give me your number in drive thur so dont get it twisted hoe you know you been screwing everyone plus my brother works up there and he has had it. Been told you are easy as they come. Jealous lmao No tuna for me.
haha

United States

#8 May 9, 2012
She wants every dick that walks past her. She give guys her phone number and she flirts with them like hell trying to be on every man. I feel bad for her husband. If he hit her it's probably because she deServes it hAha
2haha

United States

#9 May 10, 2012
If she cheated on him he earned it. And a man doesnt hit a woman period, no matter how worthless.
haha

United States

#10 May 12, 2012
The chick has been married like four times n she hasn't got the hint yet that she doesn't need to be married! Shes too much of a slut.
kara rogers

United States

#11 May 14, 2012
If u truly knew me u would have the number of how many times I have been married so I think its funny how all y'all say I give my number then why u hide behind false names cause I know everyone that has my number less y was cincy an got it from someone ....I ain't worried bout y'all ..next week b someone else u run mouth bout...its useless as tits on a boarhog baby
hahaji

United States

#12 May 15, 2012
kara rogers wrote:
If u truly knew me u would have the number of how many times I have been married so I think its funny how all y'all say I give my number then why u hide behind false names cause I know everyone that has my number less y was cincy an got it from someone ....I ain't worried bout y'all ..next week b someone else u run mouth bout...its useless as tits on a boarhog baby
All I have to say is I've seen u in action... And also are u educated? Because u sound so ignorant.
Bobby

Louisville, KY

#13 May 15, 2012
I know it seems like my wife is a hoe and again she maybe. But I still love her with all my heart.
metallica

Prattville, AL

#15 May 16, 2012
Bobby wrote:
I know it seems like my wife is a hoe and again she maybe. But I still love her with all my heart.
She slept with ur under aged son. Come on how low can u go!???
kara rogers

United States

#16 May 17, 2012
Stop acting like my husband....he's been incarcerated since Monday dumbass
kara rogers

United States

#17 May 17, 2012
Im done y'all
question

United States

#18 May 17, 2012
Dies he have two sons from a previous marriage?
isnt that something
#19 May 17, 2012
bobby isnt nothing but a perv and drunk.. always has been, he likes to touch little kids to. nasty is what he is..
FACTS

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Aug 19, 2012
THIS IS MIND BLOWING BUT I PUT IT ON EVERYTHING IT IS A FACT KARA MET BOBBY WHEN SHE WAS SLEEPING AROUND L BURG FOR CASH WHEN SHE WAS ON DOPE SHE WAS CALLED OVER TO BOBBYS PLACE ON BRENDA DR. FOR ONE OF HIS BUDDIES THE DEAL WAS THREE HUNDRED FOR THE DUDE TO SLEEP WITH HER AFTER SHE DID IT BOBBY WAS DRUNK AND PAID THREE HUNDRED AND ENDED UP JUST TALKING TO HER FOR EVER THEN THEY STARTED CHILLING EVERYDAY AND GOT TOGETHER AND BOBBY GOT HER OFF THE DOPE .......TILL RECENTLY FEW MONTHS AGO SHE COULDNT KEEP THE NEEDLE OUT OF HER ARM THEN SHE GOT PULLED OVER ON BG WITH HER BABY DADDY AND SOME ALBO GUY AND HER KID COPPS FOUND SPOONS THIRTYS AND TWO RIGGS IN HER PURSE NOW SHES ON PROBATION LIVING ON THE CORNER OF BRENDA IN THE DUPLEX CANT MISS HER LITTLE RED CAR..................FACT IS SHE IS A WHORE I KNOW AT LEAST TWO DUDES SHE SUCKED THERE DICKS NONE STOP AND THEY MADE JOKES ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME ..
hmmmmmmmm

Buckner, KY

#22 Aug 19, 2012
she dont live on brenda no more moved out where she move anyone know. Like to ask her for my money back lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff race 2018 57 min Lburgs Finest 52
Splash park 2 hr boo 6
Kroger produce 8 hr ClayTaylor 6
archery 9 hr me 4
Misti stratton 10 hr I know Ronnie 9
Dawn and Bruse 19 hr fukem 1
Go big blue liquor (Apr '17) 22 hr Him 10

Lawrenceburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages