Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#58068 Jun 20, 2012
Vicky L eversole wrote:
<quoted text> this is my name so y shouldn't I be using my own name atleast I use my own name an not a FAKE one BLUEMINER......
Kudos :)
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58069 Jun 20, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
I thought this forum was about birds?
I'd love to chat with you about all these poor dead birds in Western Kentucky that were found dead back in January 2011. These poor birds have been the victim now twice. First, due to the tragedy of masses of bird deaths in Western Kentucky then having their thread hijacked by a bunch of nonsense. Thankfully, UNA, LMB, a few others and myself have been trying to coarse correct back to the original subject matter but others on here like to use failed name calling and failed cyber bullying tactics only because they want this thread to be about them.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58070 Jun 20, 2012
Nice Try, Ancient Age. I'm gonna give you the benefit of a doubt and say you were drunk when you hijacked FakeBeliever's name. A few good citizens of this board will turn you in for that and topix will ban you. FakeBeliever won't be able to take up for you because she's already complained about someong else doing the exact same thing. If she does, the topix mods will think she's a moron crying wolf.
Abeliever wrote:
The point being that if all the believers borrowed your identity for a little while, the obsessor might just go back to it's original obsession of making sure that everyone knows that Rodney King is dead, or no one uses the "n-word", or speaks in a derogatory manner about homosexuals.
All that combined is the apparent reason that it thinks it has found a home and an identity with the Un-Smarter that is also so full of hatred for anyone that shows a genuine friendship or has achieved any level of success.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#58071 Jun 20, 2012
Damn, all I posted was that I thought this forum was about birds and got judged as clueless and spam. But now I see that this is a religious nutjob forum. So is this where I profess my disbelief in talking snakes and Jewish zombies?

Location hidden

#58072 Jun 20, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to chat with you about all these poor dead birds in Western Kentucky that were found dead back in January 2011. These poor birds have been the victim now twice. First, due to the tragedy of masses of bird deaths in Western Kentucky then having their thread hijacked by a bunch of nonsense. Thankfully, UNA, LMB, a few others and myself have been trying to coarse correct back to the original subject matter but others on here like to use failed name calling and failed cyber bullying tactics only because they want this thread to be about them.
well thats good. I thought I was going to have to start trolling my personal beliefs on an unrelated thread. I wonder if seismic activity caused the birds to die?
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#58073 Jun 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol' ignorant Humpaburn is up blabbing foolishness as usual. Darwin's arse, he was another fool about like you. If evolution exixted it would have already been known, you evolved from a pile of ape schitt.
This can't be though. There are eyewitnesses that heard your mama tell your daddy as she carried you, the turd baby out of the hospital; I told you the anal sex had to stop, but no you couldn't let it go.
And it calls me a bad speller. It should hunt down the three year old again to help it use spell checker, terdjocky. Now play nice or Abeliever will whip it's sick arse even further. Go to bed little troll, let the be bugs bite it's worn out saggy tail.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58074 Jun 20, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
<quoted text>well thats good. I thought I was going to have to start trolling my personal beliefs on an unrelated thread. I wonder if seismic activity caused the birds to die?
It very well could have been. Also, all the bad airborne scents of chemicals and pollutants that they had no choice but to inhale.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58075 Jun 20, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
Damn, all I posted was that I thought this forum was about birds and got judged as clueless and spam. But now I see that this is a religious nutjob forum. So is this where I profess my disbelief in talking snakes and Jewish zombies?
Welcome to this forum. There are a few children on here that judge people negatively since they don't cave in to a certain click on this thread.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58076 Jun 20, 2012
Hey UNA,

Nice work today, my friend.

Location hidden

#58077 Jun 20, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>It very well could have been. Also, all the bad airborne scents of chemicals and pollutants that they had no choice but to inhale.
The entire watershed in that area is polluted. It wouldn't shock me. One of my college buddies seems to think that the die-offs are the results of a change in the Earth's magnetic field.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#58078 Jun 20, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Hey UNA,
Thank you.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58079 Jun 20, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that FakeBeliever and her white knight shill twits are pretty stupid, pathetic and sleazy.
I resent the stupid and pathetic insult.

However, I can live with sleazy...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58080 Jun 20, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
And it calls me a bad speller. It should hunt down the three year old again to help it use spell checker, terdjocky. Now play nice or Abeliever will whip it's sick arse even further. Go to bed little troll, let the be bugs bite it's worn out saggy tail.
Humpaburn, my spelling is correct. I don't need any spell checker. Can't you see there is a conversaton about birds in progress? Oh that's right this is supposed to be your and a few more morons gossip topic. Tough luck Humper. FakeBeliever, what a laugh.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58081 Jun 20, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Hey UNA,
Una tw*t (*=a) workin'.

The most work that fool does in a day is reachin' down beside his filthy computer desk to pick up the coffee can he pisses in.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58082 Jun 20, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Una tw*t (*=a) workin'.
The most work that fool does in a day is reachin' down beside his filthy computer desk to pick up the coffee can he pisses in.
If that's a hint to take my whacker out for me and hold it & the can, forget it. Creep.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58083 Jun 20, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to chat with you about all these poor dead birds in Western Kentucky that were found dead back in January 2011. These poor birds have been the victim now twice. First, due to the tragedy of masses of bird deaths in Western Kentucky then having their thread hijacked by a bunch of nonsense. Thankfully, UNA, LMB, a few others and myself have been trying to coarse correct back to the original subject matter but others on here like to use failed name calling and failed cyber bullying tactics only because they want this thread to be about them.
Nice try for you, but many discussions have been made about why the bird deaths happened, and you are right in that a few (you, Una, and LMB to name a few) have been trying to be "coarse" and perverted and with failing name calling and cyberbulling and have been successful at being "coarse" and keeping the subject off "course". But after numerous posts, this is the first time you have actually talked about the topic subject and you are right... You three have made this a really coarse thread.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#58084 Jun 20, 2012
Again, same stuff, different day.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58085 Jun 20, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try for you, but many discussions have been made about why the bird deaths happened, and you are right in that a few (you, Una, and LMB to name a few) have been trying to be "coarse" and perverted and with failing name calling and cyberbulling and have been successful at being "coarse" and keeping the subject off "course". But after numerous posts, this is the first time you have actually talked about the topic subject and you are right... You three have made this a really coarse thread.
An on topic conversation is trying to take place now. Thus far, Humpaburn, Kevin and you Old Scruffy, have tried to get it off topic. Go find yourselves a chat room. Cyber "bulling", LMAO.

Friends, are your heifers bulling? Get them some bull cod, by calling 1-800-COD-VINE. Cods of all kinds available. They even have BlueWhiner at stud for your pet mice.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58086 Jun 20, 2012
Uh Huh.......
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Nice try for me, but many discussions have been made about why the bird deaths happened, and you are right in that a few (myself, FakeBeliever, OhioSpamGirl, and Shempburn to name a few) have been trying to be "coarse" and perverted and with failing name calling and cyberbulling and have been successful at being "coarse" and keeping the subject off "course". But after numerous posts, this is the first time I have actually talked about the topic subject and you are right... Us regulars have made this a really coarse thread.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58087 Jun 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
If that's a hint to take my whacker out for me and hold it & the can, forget it. Creep.
Our FANS love us, they really love us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a business, place, or thing that use to ex... (Aug '12) 2 hr Glad I moved 32
Jack Corman arrested spanking monkey at Walmart 5 hr BOO9 7
Lburg. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yea 7 hr letters40342 1
ACHS Footballs hardest hitters last twenty year... (Apr '16) 8 hr Big Al 6
Eclipse glasses 16 hr moe 2
big tammy burleson Tue Dobie 3
Panther rock cave. (Jun '10) Tue Alb 10

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages