Next Last
brian spears

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
is this a good place to by a car...
ehhh..

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Having bought a car from them it wasn't the best. They are friendly yes, but they give you the run around. They seem unorganized.
Observer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2012
brian spears wrote:
I've purchased two dependable vehicles from them and would again. They're good honest folks with quality vehicles. Support local business.
Ehhhh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2012
brian spears wrote:
For a long time I would have said yes.
I wont go into my story because I dont even want to go there.
but i was not told the truth in the deal i made with them.
Found out some time later that i was lied to.
when I talked to the owner for him to make it right he wanted to talk about everything but the topic i wanted to talk about.
nothing but excuses.
I left the ball in his court and sadly he dropped it.
when i had to purchase another car, i took my business somewhere else just like i told him i would if he didnt make the deal right.
i got 2 very dependable cars from them, i will say that much.
whatthe

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
brianspears as in the spear family that owns the Bypass motors? pretty sorry way to try to drum up business. I would never buy anything from them.
Bishop Magik Fingers

Mount Washington, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2012
I bought a car there. My only complaint is that my credit score is 800+ and they told me the bank (which is my regular bank) wouldn't approve me for a loan unless I put 2K down in cash. I've never been turned down for a loan in my life. I would have walked because I knew it was bullshit, but my wife wanted the car, so I gave into their deceptive and dishonest ways and gave them 2K cash and magically was approved for the loan.

It has been a good car, but ALL car dealers are scum. Their job is to lie and cheat you out of as much money as they can. Bypass is no different than any other car dealership, but they do seem to keep a decent inventory of quality cars and trucks.
Didnt have a problem

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jul 26, 2012
I just bought from them a few weeks ago. Went in having had a not so great experience buying my previous car (Glenn Toyota in Frankfort if anyone cares). I was all geared up to argue for what my trade-in was worth, then saw they were offering me exactly what I wanted for the trade-in anyway, and I felt like they had a fair price listed on the car I wanted. Overall, pretty painless experience. I'd buy from them again, but I plan on driving this one into the ground so it'll likely be a while.
The Old Crow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2012
I believe they try to be honest. Much better to deal with than the Lexington or Louisville dealers. Car dealers are out to make the most money they can.
wild

Marion, AL

#9 Jul 27, 2012
I have bought 3 cars from them.Never had a proble out of them(knock on wood). Next time I need one that will be the first place I go.
Kentucky Girl

Twin Lakes, WI

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Bought one car from them. Good experience. Good car - good price. I'd recommend them as much as I'd recommend ANY car dealer...
Yess

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Have bought two cars from them... If they don't have what you're looking for, they might go to auction to try and find it. Nice salesmen, not looking to rip you off.
lawrenceburg resident

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2012
This happens to be the worst car lot I know! There is a salesman there named Brian, he was absolutely rude and no help what so ever. When we first pulled on the car lot he ignored us completely, even starring at us a couple times. We had to address him for help! He acted as if he did not want to be there nor want to help us! I would NOT recommend going here! I know how their cars are also from under the hood!
Fd Robinson

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2012
I think there good ppl with good cars I bought my truck from.there 5 yrs ago and still have it I.mean.i had to sink.money in.it but over 5 yrs n it being used alredy.who wouldnt! Keep goin good bypass n keep ur quality of nice pre owned vehicles on the lot
I have

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Purchased about 7 vehicles from them, and gotta say, I'll be going back. When I got my first car, my credit was horrible and they worked hard and put me in my very first vehicle of my own. I would and have recommended them to others
Wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Are they a buy here pay here lot?
yep

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2013
my parents have purchased 3 trucks and 6 cars from them over the yrs. I purchased one and my brother has too. My parents won't go anywhere else. They have even let my mom take a car home for the weekemd to make sure she liked it prior to signing any papers. Now you won't find THAT in a bigger city dealer!
Customer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Bypass Motors is a perfectly run car lot that does nothing more then educate there customers through out the whole deal. They will pull up other cars from competitors online and show you that there cars are the best price and quality around you will NOT find anyone else out there that confident about there prices. They treat there customers right and provide quality used cars at GREAT prices! You can call them what you want but there prices and good quality cars speak for themselves if you just do your research and compare there cars to the same kind other dealers have. I wouldn't buy one anywhere else and whoever does obviously hasn't done there research and is not getting there best deal!!!
What

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Customer wrote:
Bypass Motors is a perfectly run car lot that does nothing more then educate there customers through out the whole deal. They will pull up other cars from competitors online and show you that there cars are the best price and quality around you will NOT find anyone else out there that confident about there prices. They treat there customers right and provide quality used cars at GREAT prices! You can call them what you want but there prices and good quality cars speak for themselves if you just do your research and compare there cars to the same kind other dealers have. I wouldn't buy one anywhere else and whoever does obviously hasn't done there research and is not getting there best deal!!!
how much money did they pay you to write this. Only thing that was reasonable down there was their used tires and now they don't even have them.
Customer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Obliviously your not educated enough to do research and no what a good deal is. Your other dealerships best customer cause they can really rip you off and make loads of money off of you. Look online and prove me wrong!!!!
Randy

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Bought a truck there 10 years ago or so. No problems whatsoever. They bent over backward to find financing for me. As far as used cars go, I wouldn't have a problem going back there.

But while we're at it... no business on earth is going to be able to satisfy 100% of the people 100%$ of the time. Period. You could set up a business that gives away free ten dollar bills, and somebody would complain that you should be giving away twenties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many do you have Cliff Bass 7 hr Please read 43
Mercer County recruits our starting quarterback ? 10 hr happy 2
Hung guys in the class of 14' and 15' 17 hr Very endowed 4
Tiffany Perkins (Oct '14) 19 hr Tiffany Perkins D... 13
what happened to Cathy hicks? 20 hr Shesevil 2
McDonalds owner (May '12) Sat Law 38
Kristen Kurreck (Mar '10) Sat Mark 16

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance