First Prev
of 2
Next Last
true

Finchville, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2012
The guy in the truck was not speeding, I saw it happen the old women pulled out in front of him. He would not have been able to stop or miss her if he was going 10mph. Its her fault no question about it. Just be glade every one was ok. If he was going over 45 there would have been a lot more damage to the vehicles. both were towed but it did not even bust the trucks radiator he was going to drive it but one of the cops talked him into having it towed, and they drove the car out of the ditch before the wrecker got it. This is a stupid argument...
get over it

Tucker, GA

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Rudeness wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! Actually, it is difficult for me to understand your bullshit :) I said I hoped everyone was okay. With that being said; I can't understand how anyone would get on here and blame the other driver when apparently both were at fault? I see people constantly pulling out into oncoming traffic when it's not safe and frankly, it pisses me off. Don't put other people's lives in danger because you're in a hurry. Do YOU understand that? Probably not. Have a nice evening, you idiot :)
Quit acting like this is the first time someone made a bad judgement call on pulling into traffic.Be glad that everyone is ok and quit fighting over an accident,thats simply what it was,an accident.
hmm

United States

#23 Dec 10, 2012
WhoCares wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong to some point.Yes,she should not have pulled in front of him but he should not have been speeding.He may have been able to stop if he wasnt speeding and he was breaking the law by speeding.
we don't even know for sure that he was speeding! How can you all make that judgement call?! The point is, everyone should drive carefully and no one knows whether he could've stopped or not.
Rudeness

Lawrenceburg, KY

#24 Dec 10, 2012
get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit acting like this is the first time someone made a bad judgement call on pulling into traffic.Be glad that everyone is ok and quit fighting over an accident,thats simply what it was,an accident.
Why is it everyone can state an opinion on here but I do the same and everyone jumps on my nuts? FYI, I know it's not the first time this has happened. I'm not fighting over an accident, I simply defended my opinion when I was called rude for no reason. You people are morons. I'm done with this, so you idiots can suck eachother's asses just because you all have the same ignorant opinion. Heaven forbid, someone disagree with any of you douche bags!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hung guys in the class of 14' and 15' 15 min Very endowed 4
Tiffany Perkins (Oct '14) 3 hr Tiffany Perkins D... 13
what happened to Cathy hicks? 3 hr Shesevil 2
McDonalds owner (May '12) 12 hr Law 38
Kristen Kurreck (Mar '10) 21 hr Mark 16
three way gone wrong Fri gonecrazy 11
Robbie Whitnel is a lying piece of shit!!, ha,... Fri Morpheus 21

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance