Since: Jul 10

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Why not u bring her to me and i just pay u for gas?

Since: Jul 10

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Tractorpuller wrote:
Why not u bring her to me and i just pay u for gas?
Hey Rick thought you said no one brought the thing to see you, I know for sure this is yours,because it came to your e-mail,how can u want this bitch is stupid, thought we were ok now but from this and the date and the lie you told about it ,guess not, oh, for the rest of you on here I'm his wife,and very much alive for now.oh and please don't try to blame this on my nosing and you were just setting me up, had enough of that to, you can stop this shit or go to her and stay there!
wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Tractorpuller wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rick thought you said no one brought the thing to see you, I know for sure this is yours,because it came to your e-mail,how can u want this bitch is stupid, thought we were ok now but from this and the date and the lie you told about it ,guess not, oh, for the rest of you on here I'm his wife,and very much alive for now.oh and please don't try to blame this on my nosing and you were just setting me up, had enough of that to, you can stop this shit or go to her and stay there!
How many teeth do you have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bus driver who was suspected dui (Mar '09) 9 hr curious 7
Ladies wanna earn some easy cash 10 hr luvhead 4
Shannon Cunningham has nude pics on the internet 11 hr milf 7
Matt hayes 18 hr pumpkin 2
Review: Motorsports Blewgrass Tue Cummins Power 1
nathan scott (Feb '09) Mon milf 89
Disgusting Aug 31 milf 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages