United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
No good for our county!!!
just me

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2012
kim wrote:
No good for our county!!!
so what in the hell is she good for ,.,.,., just another person added to the pay roll of the tax payer that we don't need .
dirty dog

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2012
she is smoking hot! has the best looking legs and feet !
Ann

Frankfort, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2012
She got schooled at the debate last night. She was like a deer in head lights when Kent Stevens got done with her.Pretty only gets you a roll in the hay. She just someone for horny old men to lust after.
Democrat

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Ann wrote:
She got schooled at the debate last night. She was like a deer in head lights when Kent Stevens got done with her.Pretty only gets you a roll in the hay. She just someone for horny old men to lust after.
Shame on you Kent Stevens! You are a joke , most people hate u and ur loudmouth wife! Go back to selling used cars!
Debater

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> Shame on you Kent Stevens! You are a joke , most people hate u and ur loudmouth wife! Go back to selling used cars!
He did nothing but catch Kim King in a lie!
forgot my password

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Kim king needs to go.
Captain Obvious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Debater wrote:
<quoted text>
He did nothing but catch Kim King in a lie!
Let's hear more.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2012
I voted for her last time and will again on 6 Nov
Joey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2012
I am not voting for her. And her husband needs to rein in his partisan comments.
lie

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2012
What happen at the debate?? She is hated in Mercer County and that's her own county! The only people who like her are dirty old men.
mercer

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2012
No, Kim is not hated in her own county. She is at every event around lending her support. I do have to say that she tends to do more for people who are "somebody's". If you are just an average person like myself and ask for her help or advise she will pass you off,she is nice about it I have to say. I am not on here saying this to be mean and I will most likely vote for her. It is the truth because it did happen to me.
Truth

Frankfort, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2012
If you are not a political figure you aren't nothing in her eyes!!! If you were standing beside a politician and she walked by, you better bet she will not speak to you. She's all about herself. Bad thing is I'm a republican that refuses to vote for her because she is a very very fake person. And I'm putting that nicely!!!!!!!
Fake

United States

#18 Oct 20, 2012
She is only at public events to have her picture taken so that it will be in the newspaper. She acts as if she is"Ms. Kentucky." Shes done nothing impressive in her term and will not have my support. I want someone who works hard in Frankfort, and doesnt wear a name badge to funeral homes, Relay for Life, church and other events! That my friends is fake, and a way to try to buy votes!
scared

Bardstown, KY

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Its obvious Kent is threated by her. Otherwise, he would be talking about the things he has done for Anderson, Spencer, and Mercer Counties and not pickng dumb things to attack her over. There are many who won't vote for him simply for his arrogant attitude. We she see in just a few weeks. May the better persone win.
scared

Bardstown, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2012
lie wrote:
What happen at the debate?? She is hated in Mercer County and that's her own county! The only people who like her are dirty old men.
this is a bold face lie! She blew his ass out of the water last election in Mercer County! You need to recheck your facts.

she may be hated by the democratic club but not the entire county!
hmm

United States

#21 Oct 20, 2012
What has she done???
Fake

United States

#22 Oct 20, 2012
scared wrote:
<quoted text>this is a bold face lie! She blew his ass out of the water last election in Mercer County! You need to recheck your facts.

she may be hated by the democratic club but not the entire county!
She wont this year!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeramy Baker 1 hr Jack 1
ugly mugs and pub 4 hr chris 3
Austin Rexrode wallet 11 hr Benjy Bronk 2
pet grooming (Feb '09) 11 hr Mimi 4
Raven Tuttle Sun newhere 5
tory holt (Sep '11) Sat Camelia 15
officer nathan doty (Sep '14) Sat sickntired 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages