homosexuality is normal.
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2009
"fisherman" & "TRUTH":

Its not "normal" ? despite the well attested fact that many other mammals, primates and birds engage in homosexual play? and despite the fact that it can be found in any human culture across the globe since recorded history? Blame your f*cking GOD for making the mistake, it seems pretty natural.

Why don't christians cry when two atheist get married? Or when two heterosexual christians get married, who will someday end up divorced, and hating eachother?

If you take two people who are actually in love and tell them they are sinners & that they can't marry -- then you have a morally-bankrupt, unethical character. There is NO morality in the bible. I could find more morality from this damn website.... And that is "THE TRUTH"

When did anyone ever get to vote on YOUR marriage?
qwertyuiop

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2009
your gay
bobber

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2009
only a "UN" normal person would think that, and its very sad you could think it yourself
fisherman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2009
and you think that's the truth???
mee

AOL

#5 Sep 4, 2009
you cannot blame god 4 that one. he did not make u gay. u chose this lifestyle. and natural?there is nothing natural about it!!! its the most un-natural thing there is!!! if you r goin to be gay then it was ur desicion to go against the laws of nature so if your goin to be that way at least stop making excuses an blaming it on god!!!!
kacey

Belcher, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2009
how do u all think that ppl coose to be that way. they can not help who they are attracted to. why would someone choose to be made fun of and ridiculed by backwoods redneck ass holes like you. they dont! youy cant help who you fall in love with just like you cant control who you are attracted to, if a guy is not turned on by seeing a naked woman but is when they see a naked man, that is not a choice that is there body doing what it knows as NORMAL!
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2009
If it was normal, two men or two women would be able to reproduce. They can't so the species would not survive. IT IS NOT NORMAL!
fisherman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2009
kacey wrote:
how do u all think that ppl coose to be that way. they can not help who they are attracted to. why would someone choose to be made fun of and ridiculed by backwoods redneck ass holes like you. they dont! youy cant help who you fall in love with just like you cant control who you are attracted to, if a guy is not turned on by seeing a naked woman but is when they see a naked man, that is not a choice that is there body doing what it knows as NORMAL!
you are so right you can't help who your attracted to that is impossible, now you CAN help laying down with someone and having sex with them. i will say it one more time why not do right here on earth and get to heaven and there you can love every one with no ridicule what so ever!!!!!!!!!
Chase Goodlett

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Sep 4, 2009
i'm gayyy!!! and yeah i'm pretty sure it is normal cause i've been gay for 16 years and still goin strong yee-haww! thanks for your opinion! even though it really doesn't matter to the world.
Better Than You

Bellflower, CA

#10 Sep 4, 2009
mee wrote:
you cannot blame god 4 that one. he did not make u gay. u chose this lifestyle. and natural?there is nothing natural about it!!! its the most un-natural thing there is!!! if you r goin to be gay then it was ur desicion to go against the laws of nature so if your goin to be that way at least stop making excuses an blaming it on god!!!!
For one who feels entitled to speak for the Lord, I would think you'd have enough respect to capitalize the word God. Then again, you were never the most educated folks, were you?

I've about had it with you hypocritical pseudo-Christian hicks.

If you only knew how devastating it is for a child to realize that he or she is different, sexually, in this world of you hateful, ignorant people. Nobody chooses that much initial pain. We learn to live with it and eventually come to embrace it and find joy in being who we are. You have no more right to comment on our being gay than we have to comment on your lack of dental hygiene or Walmart tastes.
fisherman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2009
why all the trash talk? have i ever put any of you down called you names, no i haven't, and you put your screen name as better than you??? i would like to point out one thing all i have ever said is it is wrong and not NATURAL !!!!!! and you said it yourself! "we learn to live with it and eventually come to embrace it" note your words! not mine you don't learn to live with something natural or come to embrace it, if its natural then it comes natural. i do feel for the ppl. who choose to live that way I'm sure it is hard, but there is a lot of things in this world that are hard to deal with but you don't do them just cause the urge is very tempting. i have a family member right here in this co. that is gay and i care for him. heck he might be one on here talking trash to me. I'm sure a lot would be surprised as to who i am. but that is besides the point, all i want to get across is that being gay is not the way it is meant to be....
Better Than You

Bellflower, CA

#12 Sep 4, 2009
Fisherman:
I was responding to Mee. Are you Mee? Are you Theresa Phillips or Sicily Yoder? I don't know who you are, but I do know that you are extremely thick-skulled.

I did not "say it" myself. I don't agree with anything you have to say. You're reading your own thoughts into it. I was saying, quite clearly to anyone who knows how to read, that the devastation is caused by realizing that one is different, in a world where gays are viewed as deviant aberrations by people like you. The number one feeling that seizes a child who discovers that he is gay is FEAR. I know this for a fact because I lived it as did hundreds of my friends. Nobody chooses to go through that hell. You could not be more wrong in your judgments.
You know nothing about gay people's actual lives, so why don't you buzz off. You think that you don't "trash talk?" Every time you sum an entire civilization up with one of your sweeping,(albeit ignorant,) judgments, you are talking trash... and it's not delivered with love. It is offensive.
Lawrenceburg Lesbian

United States

#13 Sep 4, 2009
Does anyone know a sexy attractive lesbian in Lawrenceburg? Someone who isnt interested in age,
yeah I am over 21. But she must not turn into some psychotic being overnight & want to kill me or take me to court with her parents for some b.s whats up with dat?
fisherman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2009
Better Than You wrote:
Fisherman:
I was responding to Mee. Are you Mee? Are you Theresa Phillips or Sicily Yoder? I don't know who you are, but I do know that you are extremely thick-skulled.
I did not "say it" myself. I don't agree with anything you have to say. You're reading your own thoughts into it. I was saying, quite clearly to anyone who knows how to read, that the devastation is caused by realizing that one is different, in a world where gays are viewed as deviant aberrations by people like you. The number one feeling that seizes a child who discovers that he is gay is FEAR. I know this for a fact because I lived it as did hundreds of my friends. Nobody chooses to go through that hell. You could not be more wrong in your judgments.
You know nothing about gay people's actual lives, so why don't you buzz off. You think that you don't "trash talk?" Every time you sum an entire civilization up with one of your sweeping,(albeit ignorant,) judgments, you are talking trash... and it's not delivered with love. It is offensive.
the thing is, is that i could say in some "trash talk" way, that no matter what you say, you and i both know its wrong. you are not willing to admit it as quick as i, but you rather deal with it and make it a way of life!!! but instead i said "hey i know it must be hard and i don't hate anyone who is gay, only that its not natural and not meant that way by the lord. do you think i and those other ppl. who get on here don't get, AWWW!! you damn old Christan's there you go with you god, and some ppl. HATE us!! read the post look what we got to put up with. so all in all i think i know what it like to be ridiculed. and take a look around in this country today, Christan's are just as much hated if not more then someone who is gay. and one day for us it will much worse because they will make you stop or die for it, and know think about devotion think of what i know will become what i stand and believe in...now once again I DON'T HATE ANY ONE OR AM I TRYING TO TRASH TALK ANY ONE, being gay is not normal and God does not approve we all need tho repent from or sins, he will not forgive us if we keep on sinning, that goes for me and every one. now why you might ask why just us??? well if i had to bet i would be sure being gay and adultery and coveting, sins that are driven by desire, are the most hard to repent(turn away) from.......and no i am neither of the two above. i am a man for one, and I'm not on here to stir stuff up....God bless
Better Than You

Bellflower, CA

#15 Sep 4, 2009
PLEASE do not tell me that I "know it's wrong" again. It is not wrong. You are. I stopped reading your last post after the first sentence. You are powerless over everyone... especially me. If you don't want the trash talk, get off Topix and stop droning on about something of which you have no knowledge. Exit. Disappear. I'm not responding to any more of your ramblings.
Lawrenceburg Lesbian

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2009
I agree somewhat with " better than you". You have spoken your opinions. It is very hard to come to terms with one's sexuality,whether it be male or female,dealing with it. One cannot help who they are attracted to or who they fall in love with, it is the same as in any relationship.
But,they arent attracted to everyone. It is probably the most hated of all relationship,including racial relationship. It is a very hard life to live,you need to chill out & back off man. You made your point,agree to disagree.
Enforcer

Kansas City, KS

#17 Sep 5, 2009
Being gay is a choice. Its not anything that God layed out there and made you. Its not anything anyone naturally desires. Its my personal belief that for the most part its a cry for attention. Any normal female wants a penis in her vagina. Any normal male does not want a penis in his rectum. You cant blame God for the choices people make. He gave you life to live the way you wanted and gave you rules to go by, if you go by them thats your choice, however if you dont go by them you will suffer the consequence in the end, by your own choices. What people do is there choice, im not here to judge. However, dont blame God because someone CHOSE to be Gay.
Paper Boy

Bellflower, CA

#18 Sep 5, 2009
Enforcer wrote:
Being gay is a choice. Its not anything that God layed out there and made you. Its not anything anyone naturally desires. Its my personal belief that for the most part its a cry for attention. Any normal female wants a penis in her vagina. Any normal male does not want a penis in his rectum. You cant blame God for the choices people make. He gave you life to live the way you wanted and gave you rules to go by, if you go by them thats your choice, however if you dont go by them you will suffer the consequence in the
end, by your own choices. What people do is there choice, im not here to judge. However, dont blame God because someone CHOSE to be Gay.
Here we go again with another poster who is blatantly judging but quick to say that he is "not here to judge." Every time you guys contradict yourselves like that, it is a form of lying, and nothing you say can be taken seriously.
Chase Goodlett

Olive Hill, KY

#20 Sep 5, 2009
Alright I have something to say, first of all ''Better than you'' I agree with your posts 100% and I back you up! As for everyone else, when you look at me or any other gay person you see a person. Because We are ALL people and not one of you on here is any better than me (vice versa) I've completely gotten fed up with people dissing homosexuality on this stupid website. I swear some of you just don't get it and you never will and you know what? That is fine if you don't like gay people and it's fine if you don't understand it, but aside from your opinion do not forget that I'M STILL HERE. I get up everyday and live my life here, regardless of what other people think. And I've overcome more obsticles than you can count on your fingers and toes, half of you are just dumb, you don't know how to spell when you time, some of you may have part time jobs, some may have secret drug addictions, EVERYONE has flaws and things on their plates, so if you're reading this please sit back and think about some things going on in your life and you will show yourself that you are far from perfect also. This kind of thing disgusts me, yes I like men, but I am also still a person and I'm going to do great things with my life & make something out of myself, I absolutely refuse to let you kind of people hurt me and scare me anymore, life's to short and people like that are NOT worth MY time. I've gotten older & stronger, your gay bashing & hate for me doesn't get to me anymore, I don't allow people to bring me down over something that I have to wake up and live with everyday, I'm gay & I always will be gay. End of story, but for God's sake, leave people alone, because if you're so holy you would know that God sees EVERYTHING you are saying about these people & how you treat them.. We all have our plan that God has made up for each of us, and I would really REALLY hate to see what he has in store for you judgemental low-life people. Keep that in mind.
fisherman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 Sep 5, 2009
OK you broke me Mr goodlett, i did not want to go here but i am. you are a stupid idiotic fool i never "gay bashed" you or any one and if you read my post you would see that i admit i have flaws too!! I'm not here to "scare you" and i don't "hate you" if i did i would be like hey don't even try to tell them about how GOD views it!!! see this is where you have it wrong i don't care from the worlds point of view i care from the lords point a view. so get your FACTS straight i do not hate,dislike,or do you make me sick in any wa I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT NATURAL AND IT IS A SIN THAT IS HARD TO REPENT FROM!!!!! do you even read the post i post?? one would think not, if you did you would not make "YOURSELF" LOOK STUPID BY SAYING, oh quit hating on me or gay bashing, or what ever it is you want to sit on the pity pot about, but the truth is you or any one else can't say i have been saying these thing that you say!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug bust largest in county’s history ?????????? Wed BigT 21
oscar gaines?? Wed SUSIEQ5331 5
DETECTIVE gets a slap on the wrist (Aug '13) Wed Dillon 81
Men that wear panties Wed Sabrina Oh 14
AC sports Tue Shootemup 2
Bizzy Tue Hahahahaha 3
Police chase in lawrenceburg Jan 14 yep 3

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance