Needing A Home

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2011
What child would not like a baby kitten for Christmas, have 3 free to good home, one black (boy), one gray and white(boy) and one black and white(girl). If interested please reply back and I will give you information to get in touch with me..
A Breezy

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2011
How much did you say again????
Needing A Home

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2011
They are free! Sorry I forgot to post that.
A Breezy

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2011
Ok so run this by me one more time they are FREE no strings attached I can come to your house and get all 3 of them for Free???? Also are they ok to mate with eachother????

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2011
A Breezy wrote:
Ok so run this by me one more time they are FREE no strings attached I can come to your house and get all 3 of them for Free???? Also are they ok to mate with eachother????
I hope you did not get these poor kittens!!!!
A Breezy

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2011
your daggon right I did and they r doing just fine mating like wild fire though idk how to make em quit their sprouting out kittens left and right and most the kittens have deformities why is that???
destiny perez

Kemp, TX

#7 Aug 20, 2012
I would love to have a baby cat do you have any pictures
destiny perez

Kemp, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Did you take all the kittens i cant believe it
welcome to the area

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Please please please have the mother spayed. And be sure.the "free" kittens are going to homes that will do the same. I've worked in a shelter in western Kentucky and had to euthanize hundreds of unwanted cats. There are tons low cost clinics!
storystinks

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2012
welcome to the area wrote:
Please please please have the mother spayed. And be sure.the "free" kittens are going to homes that will do the same. I've worked in a shelter in western Kentucky and had to euthanize hundreds of unwanted cats. There are tons low cost clinics!
well tell me where there is a low cost clinic here.Humane society has to approve you for their vouchers.
makes sense

South Holland, IL

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Try Frankfort or Lexington. If you make too much for the one here... Maybe you should just take it to a vet like a normal person and pay for it like the rest of us. Beats having more kittens next time she is in heat.
storystinks

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2012
makes sense wrote:
Try Frankfort or Lexington. If you make too much for the one here... Maybe you should just take it to a vet like a normal person and pay for it like the rest of us. Beats having more kittens next time she is in heat.
Well smarta@@,who said i wasnt normal?Some of us are single parents and cant afford the full price.But as if it was any of YOUR business, i was asking for someone else because i do not own any pets.
loves cats

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 21, 2012
welcome to the area wrote:
I Agree with you.
advice

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Hope clinic in Versailles charges 30 bucks for male or female. Took my cats there and they were great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis warner (Jan '10) 1 hr dummy 14
Jt Murphy 2 hr brad 3
red head Ashley Smith that drives a black Chrys... 3 hr Chris 9
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg 7 hr Worried 35
long lost friend 20 hr travis 2
fancy inc? new tattoo parlor? 22 hr ginny 6
what the 22 hr Chief Burris 1
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE