In Lawrenceburg RUN!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Foot

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2010
I was watching History channel about 15 minutes ago and an episode about big foot was on. What caught my attention was the "big foot" hunters were sitting a little above tyrone bridge and had their cameras pointed over the river into the woods. The name of the show is Monster Hunters. A man by the name of Lynn Hutton of Lawrenceburg (I actually have met him before in the housing business) claims to have seen big foot in this area. He was seen on the show talking about his encounter. This show is notorious for going from place to place and playing the same audio of what makes the area sound like Jurassic Park. The problem is it's the same audio for every location they go to so it's obviously fake. I lived within a mile of the location for years (Not in tyrone...) and not once did it ever sound like T-Rex was running around in that bit*h. Thanks Lynn for bringing Monster Hunters and their cameras to make this hick town seem even more jacked up! Everybody say THANKS LYNN!
Lynn... I'm sure you saw something that was questionable. I too have also heard the forest noises such as coyote's and other dogs but I really wish you hadn't gotten the History channel involved.
to big foot

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2010
i like you.
maybe he out there

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2010
If he out there leave him alone he not hurting anyone
I have someone

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2010
maybe he out there wrote:
If he out there leave him alone he not hurting anyone
I'd like for him to have for dinner, or drop over Tyrone bridge.
anon

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2010
bigfoot raped me...
Mee

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2010
U can check out a video at the library that tells the story of the sasquatch that has been n lburg 4 many years.
No No

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2010
No no it was not sasquatch, it was Ricky Overstreet running around Tyrone nacked and drunk.
Who care

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2010
Go Ricky
cwmm

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2010
Make your jokes until to you encounter it. I've keep that secret for years.It really won't hurt you it could have me & children the years I lived in tyrone.Their are others who have see it, but see what happens when you say something,people act like this make fun of it.I'm glad to know I'm not alone and wished I'd seen the show 'cause what I saw isn't like any I have studied about.It walked right past me as evening set in, and to be honest I don't care who believes me or not I know what I saw.
tyrone girl

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2010
i have lived here all my life, never seen or heard big foot, gotta love some Ricky!!!!!!!!!!
anon

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2010
and after he raped me, he gave me a golden shower. it was majical.
ThisIsSilly

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 23, 2010
I carried bigfoot's child, he's now fully grown and running for city council next time around lolol!

You people need to stay away from the wild turkey and weed, it's really screwing with your mind.
Funny

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2010
There is only one way to catch Bigfoot,leave him a bag of beef jerky.
nobodyyouwouldkn ow

Shreveport, LA

#14 Jan 28, 2010
I say make the town look worse than it is, maybe we can keep the property taxes, and the self important, city government from getting any bigger.
hey

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2010
WTF r u talking about?????? nobodyyouwouldkn ow
hey

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2010
I heard he likes Miller Lite and a pack of Marboro's. :)
Theburgrocks

Tomball, TX

#17 May 6, 2011
You are all crazy, I've been all over Anderson and Woodford co, up and down the river, day time and night. I haven't seen anything odd, well let me rephrase that " I haven't seen anything nonhuman that was odd.
l-burg resident

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 May 7, 2011
He saw what he saw and many others have seen something similar in the past. Most of us havent told a sole he chose to come forward good for him.
cwmm i bet you where somewhere near bailys run creek,(it runs from harry wise to tyrone but isnt on a map anymore) when you saw it
And dont bother with the crappy phillip spencer movie from the library its all cgi and nightvision crap. Ive lived here for over 30 years and i cant find a single person who has ever heard the term "fraiser land"
Classic

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 May 8, 2011
The whiskey barrels must be leaking from Wild Turkey into Tyrone's water lines.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 May 8, 2011
Really.It was actually spotted.Interesting.Hope there is a re-air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hung guys in the class of 14' and 15' 1 hr Fridaynightfun 8
Jordan Cornish Current GF 13 hr NotKimDavis 4
What do you know about Leon Riley (Sep '12) 15 hr Used 10
Burgoo Festival 17 hr Anonymous 9
Is there really clowns out there Sat NotKimDavis 4
Truancy in Anderson county Fri noncustodial parent 1
Medical assistant jobs Sep 23 FFCC 2

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance