Why dont you ask his girlfriend??
sucker

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 May 2, 2010
which one they are both stupid
strokin02

Frankfort, KY

#6 May 2, 2010
No hes got one brainwashed with the idea that he aint cheatin even though he is and the other just doesn't care it seems
hahahaha

Chicago, IL

#7 May 3, 2010
well i think amanda coke is way to beautiful to put up with that crap every guy she has even been with cheats on her so i guess she thinks thats the way it should be but let me tell u its not i would do anything to have the chance to treat her like she should be treated like a qween
strokin02

Frankfort, KY

#8 May 3, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
well i think amanda coke is way to beautiful to put up with that crap every guy she has even been with cheats on her so i guess she thinks thats the way it should be but let me tell u its not i would do anything to have the chance to treat her like she should be treated like a qween
Don't know her all that well, but yea from what I've seen shes a real good girl
hahahaha

Chicago, IL

#9 May 5, 2010
she is a great girl she just needs to wise up i guess its kinda funny cause i mean they both know but they just dont care one, one night an one the other night hahahaha
mpw06

United States

#10 May 7, 2010
awww, i love nick crouch!

Since: Sep 09

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 May 10, 2010
amanda is my big sister and she is perfectly able to take care of herself. why are you worried about her relationship with nick? she hasnt been mistreated by all her boyfriends. just chris.. leave my sisters name out of this. im pretty sure this thread is about NICK CROUCH! not amanda coke. my sister is an amazing person and i love her more than anything. dont talk about her.
thanks.
leslie morris.
:)
ughll nasty

United States

#12 May 10, 2010
nick is a cocky, arrogant, piece of you know what that really think he is something we amount to what? 3 ft nothing? cant stand him. he just thinks he is Gods gift for some reason and there is nothing attractive or amusing about him!!!
well

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 May 11, 2010
ughll nasty wrote:
nick is a cocky, arrogant, piece of you know what that really think he is something we amount to what? 3 ft nothing? cant stand him. he just thinks he is Gods gift for some reason and there is nothing attractive or amusing about him!!!
well im sure if you dislike him that much he wouldn't mind listening to what you had to say face to face.
Anonymous

Overland Park, KS

#14 May 12, 2010
well i think you all should shut the hell up nick is my brother and none of you know anything!!! why dont you guys worry about you own lives and keep ur self out of everyone else!!!! Nick is not a bag guy n the girls that are in his lives arent either grow up please!!!!! Thanks casey !
sis knows

Chicago, IL

#15 May 14, 2010
yea look his sis knows cause look she said the girls in his life she thats means two or hell maybe even more.
really

United States

#16 May 15, 2010
I have known Nick for a long time and he would give anybody the shirt off his back.. He has helped me out numerous times even when it's been his last twenty dollars. Very good guy that just likes to have fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Clark 21 hr Concerned 1
Kenzie Morris?? 21 hr White Guy 23
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg 22 hr Concerned 25
darah (May '13) Sat hmmm 21
Johnny Powel - Stephanie Lemaster Sat Billy d 2
Emily Young (Oct '12) Fri lol 16
Junkie Linda Rayborn Rogers Shramm Fri Tired of junkies 1
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE