christopher johnson???
cha cha

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2009
wat do u think bout christopher aka cj???
rex

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2009
i think he is stupid and he never takes a bath or brushes his teeth. hes worn the same pants all school year and never washes them. i cant stand him, hes annoying and i hate how he turns down his brother at school just so that tevin doesnt ruin his "REP".
Gyt

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2009
I think that he is gay. i also heard that he gave a guy head and got herpes.
haha

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2009
CJ tries wayyyy to hard. I think everyone likes Tevin more than people like CJ anyways. That kid needs some damn meat on his bones as well, I'm sure if the wind blew hard enough that little kid would just float away. It's almost nasty. Ughh.
laken

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2009
hey leave cj alone he is the nicest person i have evr tlked to at this skool u got something to say about him then come tlk to me and ill kick ur effin butt i love ya cj
ur momma

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2009
no wut u need 2 do is go 2 him about ur problems and quit bein little p***ies about it if u got somthin 2 say go 2 him and quit dogin ppl on this website
i wanna kno who created this website
nobody

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2009
wat are u all talkin bout. i really kno christopher and my opinion is that he is nasty, doesnt brushhis teeth and needs to wash his clothes. im sorry chris but ppl need to learn the truth. stop makin out wit multiple girls and grow up....
Tevin I Hocker

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2009
dont ever again bring my name on this site again keep my name out your mouth the person who made up
this thread has nothing better to do with there life but to get on here and talk about someone and if your gonna talk about someone get your facts straight why would you make something up just to ruin there rep your just hating on them and you want be like them and have everybody to like you if your gonna come here and change your name and talk about them your a cowrd man up and talk about it to there face stop throwing stone and haitting and grow up.
ur momma

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2009
i kno there is a gurl that commented so all i got 2 say is this in my own deffince,ur probably this gurl thats been having sex since u were 12 butnow u cant stand 2 look at ur self in the mirror bc all u see is a whore,so u avoid the inevitable realization that wants ur body is used up by age 19,ur gonna be this worn out chalky-skined burlap-sack that even ur step dad wont want,how is that im i in the ball park!?!
nike

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2009
ur momma wrote:
i kno there is a gurl that commented so all i got 2 say is this in my own deffince,ur probably this gurl thats been having sex since u were 12 butnow u cant stand 2 look at ur self in the mirror bc all u see is a whore,so u avoid the inevitable realization that wants ur body is used up by age 19,ur gonna be this worn out chalky-skined burlap-sack that even ur step dad wont want,how is that im i in the ball park!?!
that has nothin to do wit christopher so go die bitch
hold up

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2009
Haha . If u gon be tlkin bout em . then u need to say it to his face . Cuz i knofor a fact tht Cj isnt gay . && If you really wanna keep runnin yo damn mouths then you best be doin bout sum 1 else . Cuz im not puttin up wit it on hurr . Understand .?
Ashley

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2012
This hasn't been brought up since 2009 but I figured why the hell not.
If you have nothing better to do with your lives than to put people's names on here so you can "see what other people think" you need another hobby.
This is an anonymous forum, so that means all your no name leavin pieces of sh!t can get on here & talk shit about people you don't like for probably ignorant reasons I'm sure.
You probably didn't think about the fact that CJ, whom I know to be the NICEST, SWEETEST, KINDEST, would do anything for a friend. Not to mention he's not bad to look at either!!:)
So, before you go running your mouth about one of my really good friends. Come to me, because I'll set you straight. So hit me up on my twitter /bigbluenationbb
Lol

United States

#19 Oct 7, 2012
All I'm Saying Is Your Almost 18 , Leave The Young Girls Alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey hopper 21 min Thought 7
Josh Hendren 2 hr Pal 3
Teen charged with murder 3 hr Monica 18
Tabitha Coffman King Whitenack Retallick (Feb '09) 4 hr Boo Bitch 21
Patrick dozier 5 hr JJV 6
Looking for a male pitt bull studn (Feb '17) 9 hr Yup 3
Opinions (Mar '17) 9 hr Mark Vest 3

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance