askme

Bealeton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Does anyone know anything about him? Heard he was in a band and pretty hot, is he single?
Star

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

askme wrote:
Does anyone know anything about him? Heard he was in a band and pretty hot, is he single?
Maybe you should find him yourself or look him up on Facebook. There is no need for putting a great guy such as Barry on this stupid site.
askme

Bealeton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

I was just askin!! I dont know anything about him, heard some stories but thats it!!
Star

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Look him up on Facebook. Send him a message I'm sure he'll talk to you. He's a great guy but don't expect something right off the bat to happen. He's been done wrong by so many girls in the past it's not funny. Yes he is in a band, he use to wrestle too. Love him to death and wouldn't trade our friendship for any thing.
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

He's not as innocent as you make him out to be.
jls

Bealeton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

I know barry, good guy! Are u sayin he is not innocent cause he did something to you, or what? He is single so he can do what he wants, i talked to him yesterday and he did say he was looking for a good girl!
Whaaaaat

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

yes wrote:
Uh oh. Why? He always seems rwally sweet, nice & sincere
jls

Bealeton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

I think he is sweet!!!
love him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

He is one of the nicest guys I know.....and he is so good (if you know what I mean) YUMMY!!!
Knows Him

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

I know Barry and he is a awsome guy!!! Don't NO one needs to be talking crap about him, and I really don't think that he has done anyone wrong!! He was brought up the right way! He has really good parents, and I really wish that he would find a awsome girl that he deserves and that WILL treat him right...Go Barry, you are the greatest!! Hey I saw where you posted this on Facebook, and I am one of your friends on there, thought I would come over and leave a GREAT comment for you!
askme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Well people are immature on here as you can see in these comments!! What should i do go after him or let it be? He is a cutie!!!
Star

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Everyone on this site including the so called "adults". I believe you should go after him and get to know him for himself. The best advice is to not listen to what others tell you about him. Most people now days just like to stir up stuff. However, keep in mind that he does have a lot of girls that are just his friends and they're part of the "blue crew" which is for the band.
Star

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Everyone on this site including the so called "adults" are immature. Sorry, forgot the last half in my post before.
I thank

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Barry is a good guy and cute as hell he is very sweet and do anything for anybody. I have been around Barry for years and years and have always thought he was just so cute with those big dimples
big dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Thanx yall for the kind words, u guys rock!!!
Star

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

You're very welcome!! I didn't/don't have any thing bad to say about you because you've never done any thing to me. And trust me I have known you since Glensboro. Lol
Wtf ever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

yes wrote:
AMEN there's nothing innocent about him! Before someone says he's been done wrong by girls...he's done a ton of girls wrong himself!! He also falls in love overnight!!!!
MPH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Wtf ever wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN there's nothing innocent about him! Before someone says he's been done wrong by girls...he's done a ton of girls wrong himself!! He also falls in love overnight!!!!
Wow. I've heard it both ways.
crazy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

I have known Barry for awhile, he is so sweet and very good in bed... But, he is a player and thinks about only himself. Try it and see but don't fall for him if you don't want to get hurt.
BLUE CREW

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

WOW, WE THE "BLUE CREW" MADE IT ON TOPIX PEOPLE! Now that is some pretty good publicity!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Hells Hammer 1,195
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min DITCH MITCH 151,066
Robert Satterly (Nov '11) 5 hr Pity Train 15
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Reality 16,145
tammy b's parties still goin strong 6 hr Elliott 6
Larry Armstrong 6 hr rufus 2
Get out and vote 7 hr voter 1
•••
•••
Lawrenceburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrenceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000