Dozens Arrested in Prescription Drug ...

Dozens Arrested in Prescription Drug Raid

There are 16 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Dozens Arrested in Prescription Drug Raid. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

Police lead a young mother to a waiting car after she was arrested as part of a prescription drug raid in Dearborn County, Indiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

HAHA

Sandusky, OH

#1 Mar 3, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA i think its funny all those low lifes finally got theres and i think that all there kids should be taken away from them for good what kind of parent deals and does drugs infront of there kids i personally know two of them who got arrested and all i have to say is its about time
Cornett

Mount Vernon, IL

#2 Mar 7, 2009
Well, I used to go dancing in Lawrenceburg thirty years ago. I can see it has not changed much.
susan of dayton ohio

United States

#3 May 26, 2009
well know about dearborn county and ohio county accuse people not guilty and spladder their name all over news paper and arest them for no reason.and have their face on tv.as running on tv not a clue been a warent t all this shit is so blow out of porpotion,,this so call cops from ohiocounty trying make a name for his self all it a bout every one know who i,m talking about know these 2 people all my life ,i know one was set up ,,and one knew nothing about what the hell was going on..maybe pharmacy need to look at the one behind all this shit.who took the fing drugs wasnt who they accused,never stole from their but plenty has,why didnt they do account when drug store was broken in to till waiting never happen,their a lot not been told but guss what the truth well preveal..and ohio cops can go straight to hell,need to know the truth befor trying to pend it on the wrong person. you haft to be one of their circle to get away with all this ,,,and they are all in ohio county their so many people know the truth and dont belive what they see on tv know better,use to live their and know the truth about this ring in ohio county,haft to be on board their concern about a incent person and her family
Denny

Warrenville, IL

#4 May 27, 2009
Cornett wrote:
Well, I used to go dancing in Lawrenceburg thirty years ago. I can see it has not changed much.
I graduated from Lawrenceburg about 30 years ago, where could one go dancing there?
Dance

United States

#5 May 27, 2009
That's a good question Denny. I'm from out of town also and would like to know of a good place for good music and dancing...
EXrider

Amelia, OH

#6 Jun 1, 2009
susan of dayton ohio wrote:
well know about dearborn county and ohio county accuse people not guilty and spladder their name all over news paper and arest them for no reason.and have their face on tv.as running on tv not a clue been a warent t all this shit is so blow out of porpotion,,this so call cops from ohiocounty trying make a name for his self all it a bout every one know who i,m talking about know these 2 people all my life ,i know one was set up ,,and one knew nothing about what the hell was going on..maybe pharmacy need to look at the one behind all this shit.who took the fing drugs wasnt who they accused,never stole from their but plenty has,why didnt they do account when drug store was broken in to till waiting never happen,their a lot not been told but guss what the truth well preveal..and ohio cops can go straight to hell,need to know the truth befor trying to pend it on the wrong person. you haft to be one of their circle to get away with all this ,,,and they are all in ohio county their so many people know the truth and dont belive what they see on tv know better,use to live their and know the truth about this ring in ohio county,haft to be on board their concern about a incent person and her family
This has to be one of the top 10 incoherent un-edjumicated ramblings I've ever read in my entire life... just wow.
jade

New York, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2009
some people are just plain clueless....

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#8 Jul 21, 2009
HAHA wrote:
and i think that all there kids should be taken away from them for good
Exactly, but the state taxpayer should be paying for the cost of raising those kids, not the national taxpayer.
dearborn county girl

Marysville, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2009
wow...serious rambling....sounds personal.
LETS NOT FORGET THAT THIS GIRL WAS ARRESTED DURING A DRUG RAID. SHE WAS THERE. DONT TRY AND SUGGEST SHE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON BCUZ U WILL SOUND STUPID. THE DRUGS ARE AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTY AND ONLY GETTING WORSE. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE AND THE TASK FORCE IS DOING IT!!
YOU WOULD BE APPRECIATIVE OF THIS IF YOU LIVED HERE AND WERE NOT DOING AND SELLING THE DRUGS!!!

~ "APPRECIATIVE DEARBORN COUNTY TAX PAYER AND MOTHER!"
dearborn county girl

Marysville, OH

#10 Sep 14, 2009
btw....it said from east liberty ohio.....INCORRECT! LAWRENCEBURG INDIANA!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#11 Sep 20, 2009
dearborn county girl wrote:
THE DRUGS ARE AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTY AND ONLY GETTING WORSE.
Why are the drugs a problem? Are they being dumped in streams where they affect the water table or are they being dumped sinks and toilets causing a problem in lakes after they pass through the metropolitan sewage district?

Oh, you meant, "people doing drugs is a problem" in your county, sorry.
not guilty

Algonquin, IL

#12 Jan 10, 2010
I will say something there is a drug Problem here in Dearborn County! But we also have a Problem with the law here too. Running around like they do nothing wrong, I can give one name of an officer that drove drunk with his family in his vehical, Shane slack....I know this because he drove from my house. Another thing the court system is a bunch of bs. All they want is money and it don't matter who's life it is that gets hurt. I am one of those people, They are saying i did something I did not do. I am a single mom whom loves her child more than life. And they are trying to take my life away, for at least 10 years...It isn't just hurting me but my little girl too. I ask anyone whom has had to deal with this justice system to please write to the ACLU. just type in those letters and there you go. It will give you everything you need to file a complaint...Thanks
Joe6pack

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2010
I dont believe you. Shane is a great person. Whats your name? If you are gonna call people out we all should know your name?
not guilty wrote:
I will say something there is a drug Problem here in Dearborn County! But we also have a Problem with the law here too. Running around like they do nothing wrong, I can give one name of an officer that drove drunk with his family in his vehical, Shane slack....I know this because he drove from my house. Another thing the court system is a bunch of bs. All they want is money and it don't matter who's life it is that gets hurt. I am one of those people, They are saying i did something I did not do. I am a single mom whom loves her child more than life. And they are trying to take my life away, for at least 10 years...It isn't just hurting me but my little girl too. I ask anyone whom has had to deal with this justice system to please write to the ACLU. just type in those letters and there you go. It will give you everything you need to file a complaint...Thanks
Lie Catcher

Aurora, IN

#14 Jun 15, 2011
I personally know Shane and he would NEVER drive drunk. He puts his family first and is a great police officer! Stop lying to make him look like someone he's not! If you told the truth you wouldn't have to hide behind a computer! Get a life.
not guilty wrote:
itsallaboutthemo ney

Hazelwood, MO

#15 May 15, 2012
I said it its all about the money case in point Robin Shinkle commits a crime and walks away because someone has some money not to mention the lateist NARC Terry Walker Breaks a womans hip in cincinnati and is out of jail to wear awire to help bust a meth lab.And to say the police are without there problems all you have to do is read about how this cop is facing four more sex charges and what happened to Dennis Lewis? Dearborn county even has a methadone clinic (Cincinnati voted against one.
Dearborn County

North Royalton, OH

#16 May 24, 2012
I am concerned with the Herion problem in Dearborn County it's completely out of control. The County needs a better task force than what they have at this point. It's easier for them just throw everyone in jail instead of dealing with the problem. Instead of throwing people under the bus we as a community need to step in and help resolve the issue instead wanting someone else to do it. It won't change unless we help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Trump touts Indiana jobs deal, U.S. factory ... Dec 3 Go Blue Forever 8
Mike Craig Nov 22 Beware 1
What happened to Dr. Caudy Nov 21 LPAT 5
looking for the best bush and tree trainer in L... Sep '16 sweet pea 2
Aurora Music Thread (May '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 10
Lawrenceburg Music Thread (May '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 10
where's the weed? (Apr '16) Sep '16 Kioti 3

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance