KU engineering students build water, sanitation systems for Bolivian village

Jun 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: University of Kansas

A team of engineering students from the University of Kansas is working this summer to bring safe drinking water, sanitary latrines and new bathing facilities to a remote village in Bolivia.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Alameda, CA

#1 Jun 28, 2011
wow more cocaine and std's in lawrence, what a great job the ashakani are doing , look like their std rates are now the same as the sephardics.

Alameda, CA

#2 Jun 29, 2011
what the fu_k are these people doing helping a group of south american (who virtually poisoned a million americans and contributed to global hiv/hpv/herpes-/(herpes causes the female body to go cancerous at a early age)/--drugs cause prostition and unsafe sex practices, and if you guys think these are INDIANS-THERE NOT 80% OF THEM HAVE SEPHARDIC BLOOD IN THEM, THAT MAKES THEM HISPANIC- america had a conflict with the hispanics and hispanic blood down to the 1/8 overrides all other quantum blood making them hispanic,--- what about the foreign nationalist drug crime member wannabes spreading std's to americans on a huge million plus scale????? and you thought the arabs were bad?? hey but lets give them clean drinking water?? why not put your energy to work in africa where it needed-- where the sephardic dope poison really hurt!

Alameda, CA

#3 Jun 29, 2011
for god sake put some e-coli contamination in all their stuff just like we have to buy their sewer contamined veggies in the store in the winter time that makes everyone sick.

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Jun 29, 2011
when the women come back from bolivia with huge puss filled sores on their vaginas, pregnant with hiv/hpv babies, trying to pick cocaine out of the corner of their cell phone screens, you'll know why American soil will soaked with sephardic blood again for the 3 time!!! and yes i went to lawrence high!

Menlo Park, CA

#5 Jun 29, 2011
I now live in california- a hispanic state now- and the state of california now has a zero- birth rate, meaning more hiv/hpv babies are born in the state than healthy ones, the southern half of the state, the area south of the bay area is predominately foreign born hispanic almost completely std hiv/hpv/herpes infected and living off the American hispanic population of the northern half of the state, the area above the bay area, meaning that the northern part of the state's taxes pays for all the std health care for the southern part.

Menlo Park, CA

#6 Jun 29, 2011
the women here are f_cked up bad, the std rate of the state is way over half, i'm 210 pound french indian ,std free, a hot number with a beach view home and i can not get laid, thats how bad the women are, they all have rotten vaginas and mental health issues from drug use,

Menlo Park, CA

#7 Jun 29, 2011
what's the term the hispanics say "get some medication" well even if their is a cure for hiv/hpv , they would spread twice as fast because its the behavior that spread the disease's in the first place,- prostitution,carelesd sex practices, etc, and drug use and sales from foreign nationalist drug organizations caused it, those 3 std's are going to eventually sink our society due to financial strains, and when the meds get cut off well, here is a link to the worst hpv case, don't puke but this is what you'll see==http://weirdnews.about.co m/od/globalmadness/ss/Indonesi an-Tree-Man_2.htm

Menlo Park, CA

#8 Jun 29, 2011

Menlo Park, CA

#9 Jun 29, 2011
this is not a rare condition any more, its common and they grow green appendages without meds.

Menlo Park, CA

#10 Jun 29, 2011
this is hiv thrush it eats the face away, the candida gives the hiv infected a "mongoloid " look or down syndrome or "retarded" face. this is what you'll see when the meds get cut off, or home invasion for canadien pharmacy!!!
http://hardinmd.lib.uiowa.edu/cdc/6067.html

Menlo Park, CA

#11 Jun 29, 2011
notice how this guy turns " green" well this is what will happen if the med get cut off , the infected are undead.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20071009/har...

Menlo Park, CA

#12 Jun 29, 2011

Menlo Park, CA

#13 Jun 29, 2011
need i mention the ovarian cyst's??
http://medchrome.com/major/gynaeobstr/complic...

Menlo Park, CA

#14 Jun 29, 2011
need i say more , look at the std rate of the communities that have sephardic foreign nationlist drug organization in them, same old song and dance of the 1800's

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jun 29, 2011
let me rephrase that, increase in prostitution and drug use and unsafe sex practices

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jun 29, 2011
i've only seen 1 other blond nordic like male in 6 months and i travel alot in the south bay area, the sephardics help and work along with the ashaknai(ashakanazi/ashakazim) , the asian sephardic/ashakani are completely wannabes and are hostile and trouble makers totally. They'll start the next conflict,

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jun 29, 2011
the foreign nationalist drug crime organizations are now a "medication entity" whicn mean they depend on std meds to survive.

Martinez, CA

#19 Jun 29, 2011
A lot of south america /central america/mexico and the pacific islands are now asian sephardic/ashakani, these are just some of the asian sephardic/ashakani conflicts in the state of california in the past 80 years=
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoot_Suit_Riots

Martinez, CA

#20 Jun 29, 2011

Martinez, CA

#21 Jun 29, 2011
believe you me there are more, their are a lot more in other states-- joaquin murieta was a asian sephardic/ashakani

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 1 hr erdik clary 270
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 19 hr The Kangaroo 203
Vedran Raljevic (Mar '10) 22 hr Sarah 11
Should the lawence police PD spend 25 million o... Sat kukelley 1
Lawrence man to spend at least 25 years in pris... Aug 27 MHeLLe 1
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Aug 26 Andrew 8443 1,121
Do you enjoy a good beer ?? Aug 16 Awesomeness to th... 1
•••
•••
•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000