UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

mikenpanties wrote:
Nice to here you are having a good time exploring your softer side I did that years ago and still enjoy today as my wife is accepting I can lounge around the house in bra an panties.I have also found the longer I wear these things the more I want to try I have gone with my wife for manicures and pedicures and now I think I would like to try makeup.I know I would never look like a woman to much hair on my face but that doesn't mean I can`t wear a little eye makeup.Oh ya I don`t ride a bike as such but I do ride a Harley.
not in your leauge only got a triumph but boy do womans undies feel good under leathers

Since: Oct 12

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Ya they do awhile back my wife and I were riding in the north and I was wearing women's jeans as usual panties lace bra wit cami and a white angora sweater we stoped for eats and drink and I felt real good.email if you want at mikeinpanties@gmail.com
Alec 335

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

am a size 12 and would like to c how meny women would like a man in knickers 24/7 send meyour thourts and tell me your storeys. ma intrested in whot a women.feels about it and would you. go with a man in knickers ?
granny panties

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Alec 335 wrote:
am a size 12 and would like to c how meny women would like a man in knickers 24/7 send meyour thourts and tell me your storeys. ma intrested in whot a women.feels about it and would you. go with a man in knickers ?
size 12 god thats big. yummm then you are very big im a 6 7 and love big i love flicka
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Meggie wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your comments about men's underwear. I need to be frank and maybe this is the best way to do it. At first I thought I was ill by wanting to wear women's panties. I have from time to time since I was about 10. I never told anyone. In the recent past I found myself desiring to wear panties and bras. I lOved how they felt abd I lOved how they made me feel so sexy. I am heyerosexul and am married. I have found that more and more I wear panties and bras with the hope of some firm of discovery. For example, I am a road bicyclist. I wear by nature in the sport very tight fitting jerseys and shorts. Women in their outfits like mine look so sexy. Looking at the bodies and watching their breasts as they ride is exhilarating. I decided one day as I was passing Victoria's Secret to go in and talk to a sales rep. She was lovely and gave me confidence to ask her if she would helP me pick out some panties and bras for me with breast forms. She did not even blink. I was both surprised and relieved. She stayed with me about and hour and was gentle and sweet. She helped adjust the bras when I came out from the dressing room. And showed me how to place the small breast firms in. She treated me like a girl. I was thrilled. She asked if I was ready to go public. I stared at her and nervous. She went on to explain. If I was strong enough to risk asking her for help I should be strong enough not ti care what people may think. I smiled at her and asked her to chose which panties and what bra to wear out of there. She picked Avery cute ruffled thong in soft pink and a matching bra (36A). I flashed in front of her by opening the dressing room door momentarily. When I came out dressed with men's clothing on the outside but with prominent breasts showing, she smiled and affirmed I looked very nice and not to worry. I paid for the items (worth the money) and walked out nervously. I walked through the mall hoping for looks. By in large it was unusual as I got very few looks. I did pass some high school girls and they did see my breast outline and giggled. One man noticed. But no real unusual reactions. So I decided to up the experience. The next day I put on my bra and enhancements and slid on my jersey (no panties, no way you should ride a bike with shorts and panties. To hard on the male members) and rode off. I looked at my breast. I already have nice shaped little boobies. I looked great and felt sexy. I went to several gas stop and shops and walked in to get water or a snack and stopped and talked to several women. I know they could see my feminine features. But no reaction to the negative. One even kept starring. Another asked me how old I was and that I looked very fit. She even placed her hand on my chest briefly as she walked away. Now I know she had to have figured it all out. But I left unsettled. What was I looking for. So tomorrow I plan to be even more open. I have a pair of size B enhancements and will go into public with them.
I love wearing panties and bras only. I did see some warm stockings that have spandex and cotton in then I may wear thus winter to the gym to stay warm. But other than that I don't wish to wear wardrobes or makeup. I prefer to remain a guy who loves women's panties and bras. I feel so good in them and for right now I look sexy in them.
Thanks for listening. My posted nickname is just that a nickname.
Very nice story. Glad you had such a nice sales girl to lead you down the path. Just wait until a man slides his hand up your stockings and you willingly spread your legs so that he can rub your smooth crotch thru your pretty lace panties. I'm sure you will part your lips and offer him your mouth with a big wet kiss like I did when I first encountered a man who liked having me in lingerie. Only thing better than wearing girly things is being taken like a girl. Enjoy it Meg.
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

mikenpanties wrote:
Nice to here you are having a good time exploring your softer side I did that years ago and still enjoy today as my wife is accepting I can lounge around the house in bra an panties.I have also found the longer I wear these things the more I want to try I have gone with my wife for manicures and pedicures and now I think I would like to try makeup.I know I would never look like a woman to much hair on my face but that doesn't mean I can`t wear a little eye makeup.Oh ya I don`t ride a bike as such but I do ride a Harley.
Sounds a bit like me. I also do the mani-pedi thing with the wife. We also enjoy shopping together while I wear womens jeans with panties underneath. Try having your eyebrows trimmed and shaped. You might like that. Also start hitting the perfume counters with your wife and have her pick out one for you right in public. That's a whole lot of fun, real sexy too! My wife just loves it when I lay next to her smelling good wearing real hot and sexy perfume. Makes her want to reach right down into my panties to get the hard thick bone she loves so much. She says she loves having a big strong guy in the day and a softer, sexier, more caring guy at night.
granny panties

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a bit like me. I also do the mani-pedi thing with the wife. We also enjoy shopping together while I wear womens jeans with panties underneath. Try having your eyebrows trimmed and shaped. You might like that. Also start hitting the perfume counters with your wife and have her pick out one for you right in public. That's a whole lot of fun, real sexy too! My wife just loves it when I lay next to her smelling good wearing real hot and sexy perfume. Makes her want to reach right down into my panties to get the hard thick bone she loves so much. She says she loves having a big strong guy in the day and a softer, sexier, more caring guy at night.
you so lucky. tho i have a bf that treats me as his wife.
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

granny panties wrote:
<quoted text> you so lucky. tho i have a bf that treats me as his wife.
Cool Granny. Glad you can be what you want to be.
granny panties

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool Granny. Glad you can be what you want to be.
i just love to layer my panties and slips feels so sexy when i walk.
Keliegh

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I have been wearing women's panties, bras and stockings for years. I got started because of a friend of mine in high school dressed me in her clothes just for fun one day after school. Then when I would come over so we could walk to school I would change into her bra and panties then we would go to school.
I have always been very feminine and found women's jeans fit me better than men's jeans. I have dated serval women in the past and some liked the fact that I wore women's bras and panties others asked me not to wear them at all.
I now wear women's clothes, make up and get my nails done monthly. I have long brown hair and have ears and noise and belly button pierced.
I have just recently started dating a man that I met on a fix up date about five months ago. I love the fact that he treats me as a women.
granny panties

Rose Bud, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Keliegh wrote:
I have been wearing women's panties, bras and stockings for years. I got started because of a friend of mine in high school dressed me in her clothes just for fun one day after school. Then when I would come over so we could walk to school I would change into her bra and panties then we would go to school.
I have always been very feminine and found women's jeans fit me better than men's jeans. I have dated serval women in the past and some liked the fact that I wore women's bras and panties others asked me not to wear them at all.
I now wear women's clothes, make up and get my nails done monthly. I have long brown hair and have ears and noise and belly button pierced.
I have just recently started dating a man that I met on a fix up date about five months ago. I love the fact that he treats me as a women.
girl we are women. at least i all ways wanted to be. mother helped me and understood

Since: Oct 12

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I am sitting here reading these stories wearing black nylon lace panties black lace pantie hose a Victoria secrets pushup bra women's jeans and a pink angora sweater I feel great and my wife likes the way I look we will be going out to lunch and then some shopping I know by the time we get home I will be all horny and and ready for anything my wife wants.If you want to talk e mail me at mikeinpanties@gmail.com

Since: Jun 12

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sounds very cool.
mom lover

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

gwin wrote:
do eany of you guys like men if yes i wood love to see you do my husband. horus I will send you photos of my husband to. he is setting hear in lacy panties while Ido this playing with his cock. he is gitting excited.I will send you photo of him in A dipper to if you wont.
yes i do men i really like when a man get me from the rear doggie style while his wife watches or joins in my wife doesnt mine she likes me doing men
John Q Pantybottom

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Panties on, lights off. Good Night, Beautiful World!
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Keliegh wrote:
My Aunt started me out by having me wear panties whenever I stayed overnight at her house. Over time it moved to her putting makeup, a wig, and complete outfits on me. By the time I was 21, I was very passable as a young woman and my Aunt began bugging me to start dating men. I am now 24, have a man who I live with, and when we visit my Aunt we go as a couple.
Shane

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

just brought some pink nylon knickers they feel so good on about to give the panties a white stain if you know what I mean.

Since: Apr 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Shane wrote:
just brought some pink nylon knickers they feel so good on about to give the panties a white stain if you know what I mean.
[ go for it ]
licker6666

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

the wife just order me 12 pairs of assorted colors lace boyshorts for christmas
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

My wife bought me 3 pairs of Flirtitude string bikini panties at JC Penney last night. I just love them. One pair is zebra striped with black bows, 1 is white with wide pink stripes and pink bows, the 3rd is white with a lime green floral pattern with lime green bows. She had me jack off in front of her this morning while wearing the pink and white pair. Getting ready to shower again, shave and put the pretty floral pair on for today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,320 of1,452
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Search the Lawrence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 17 min Sundancer 5,939
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Jul 8 frilly boy 126
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Jul 8 frilly boy 1,067
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Jul 6 inquire 58
Can Sen. Rick Santorum Save The Kansas Gov. Sam... Jun 27 A New Day 1
Cycling Clubs May '14 the Cyclist 1
Debra E. Auld-Bliss (Jan '12) May '14 Sydne Marshall 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••