palebluepanties6 9

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#1369 Oct 20, 2012
John Q Pantybottom wrote:
Kohl's is a great place to buy panties, I'm getting some of these in purple: http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-125508/vanit...
First time I've seen these panties, they look lovely and will get some in purple too, maybe pink also and definitely navy blue.
Billy Joe Jack

Earlwood, Australia

#1370 Oct 20, 2012
guys wearing panties eh? seems to me there isn't any room for your balls...oh is that your point?
granny panties

Sheridan, AR

#1371 Oct 21, 2012
Billy Joe Jack wrote:
guys wearing panties eh? seems to me there isn't any room for your balls...oh is that your point?
honey granny panties and full briefs have lots of room. and are so silky to wear.

Since: Oct 12

Waukesha, WI

#1372 Oct 22, 2012
Dave wrote:
any other Str8 married men wearing panties all the time
Ya I am straight and wear panties and other lingerie 24/7 with my wife's approval she even helps me pick out what I am going to wear my email says it all mikeinpanties@gmail.com I wear bras and nighties also.

Since: Apr 12

USA

#1373 Oct 23, 2012
i am straight and wear panties 24/7 and love them and the wife love it to we buy panties together .i c um in her to wear

Waukesha, WI

#1374 Oct 23, 2012
My wife and I buy together also I also like to c... in her and her panties
Anonymous

UK

#1375 Oct 23, 2012
I wear panties,tights or panties,stockings and susspenders all the time just have to keep it secret from wife she thinks its wierd
silky_wearer

UK

#1376 Oct 24, 2012
I wear panties, hold-ups or stockings, full-slip or camisole and half-slip all the time under male clothes and also occasionally wear a bra.

If we are going somewhere special, I may wear a basque and french-knickers. I have three wonderful lingerie drawers and an even more wonderful wife who hangs my nighties at the end of the bed and washes and folds all my lingerie with loving care!

Sadly; first wife did not share her enthusiasm for my lingerie wearing, would have been a lot cheaper if I had met current wife first. Hey ho!
TinaStyles

Tucson, AZ

#1377 Oct 26, 2012
I am a crossdresser and I wear panties exclusively. Everyday I wear nylons, skirts, dresses, heels and feminine tops. I love being a girl!
TinaStyles

Tucson, AZ

#1378 Oct 26, 2012
You can email me TinaStyles49@yahoo.com
Anonymous

UK

#1379 Oct 26, 2012
In bed now just wearing american tan tights and a little white g string

USA

#1380 Oct 27, 2012
i am sitting here in pink satin bikini panties with different color lips on them and black nylons going to wal-mart with the wife in her c*m panties
John Q Pantybottom

Wichita, KS

#1381 Oct 30, 2012
Many years ago, one of my earliest jobs was as TV repairman in Medicine Lodge, Kansas, a town of about 3000 in south central Kansas---one day I was sent on a TV service call to the home of a rather sexy, attractive woman, and though she wasn't at home when I went there, presumably was at work, this little town was a place where everyone (almost everyone) left their doors unlocked. While I was at this woman's house I went in her bedroom and found the chest of drawers where she kept her panties---needless to say, I tried on a pair of her panties, but put them back before leaving. It did make this particular service call more fun than the average run of them, and fortunately I didn't get caught!
granny panties

Sheridan, AR

#1382 Oct 31, 2012
John Q Pantybottom wrote:
Many years ago, one of my earliest jobs was as TV repairman in Medicine Lodge, Kansas, a town of about 3000 in south central Kansas---one day I was sent on a TV service call to the home of a rather sexy, attractive woman, and though she wasn't at home when I went there, presumably was at work, this little town was a place where everyone (almost everyone) left their doors unlocked. While I was at this woman's house I went in her bedroom and found the chest of drawers where she kept her panties---needless to say, I tried on a pair of her panties, but put them back before leaving. It did make this particular service call more fun than the average run of them, and fortunately I didn't get caught!
but some times its the thrill of maybe getting cought.

Waukesha, WI

#1383 Oct 31, 2012
I was a TV serviceman also and never got into any customers panties,but I got a service call once and the woman came to the door with a robe on and I saw her husband or B/F down the hall in lingerie nothing was said.
liaison

Salt Lake City, UT

#1384 Oct 31, 2012
I have been wearing panties since I was 7 years old. I feel that a lot of men have no idea what they are missing out on by not wearing panties. I personally do not like the styles and fabric for men's underwear. I don't like the way men's underwear fit either. I love wearing my panties and don't care what closed minded people think.

USA

#1385 Nov 3, 2012
i sitting here in pair of lace bikini lavender reading why do women like men wearing panties
Anonymous

Sheffield, UK

#1386 Nov 3, 2012
I got red open crutch pa.ties on today my man bits swinging free
Meggie

Euless, TX

#1387 Nov 4, 2012
liaison wrote:
I have been wearing panties since I was 7 years old. I feel that a lot of men have no idea what they are missing out on by not wearing panties. I personally do not like the styles and fabric for men's underwear. I don't like the way men's underwear fit either. I love wearing my panties and don't care what closed minded people think.
I appreciate your comments about men's underwear. I need to be frank and maybe this is the best way to do it. At first I thought I was ill by wanting to wear women's panties. I have from time to time since I was about 10. I never told anyone. In the recent past I found myself desiring to wear panties and bras. I lOved how they felt abd I lOved how they made me feel so sexy. I am heyerosexul and am married. I have found that more and more I wear panties and bras with the hope of some firm of discovery. For example, I am a road bicyclist. I wear by nature in the sport very tight fitting jerseys and shorts. Women in their outfits like mine look so sexy. Looking at the bodies and watching their breasts as they ride is exhilarating. I decided one day as I was passing Victoria's Secret to go in and talk to a sales rep. She was lovely and gave me confidence to ask her if she would helP me pick out some panties and bras for me with breast forms. She did not even blink. I was both surprised and relieved. She stayed with me about and hour and was gentle and sweet. She helped adjust the bras when I came out from the dressing room. And showed me how to place the small breast firms in. She treated me like a girl. I was thrilled. She asked if I was ready to go public. I stared at her and nervous. She went on to explain. If I was strong enough to risk asking her for help I should be strong enough not ti care what people may think. I smiled at her and asked her to chose which panties and what bra to wear out of there. She picked Avery cute ruffled thong in soft pink and a matching bra (36A). I flashed in front of her by opening the dressing room door momentarily. When I came out dressed with men's clothing on the outside but with prominent breasts showing, she smiled and affirmed I looked very nice and not to worry. I paid for the items (worth the money) and walked out nervously. I walked through the mall hoping for looks. By in large it was unusual as I got very few looks. I did pass some high school girls and they did see my breast outline and giggled. One man noticed. But no real unusual reactions. So I decided to up the experience. The next day I put on my bra and enhancements and slid on my jersey (no panties, no way you should ride a bike with shorts and panties. To hard on the male members) and rode off. I looked at my breast. I already have nice shaped little boobies. I looked great and felt sexy. I went to several gas stop and shops and walked in to get water or a snack and stopped and talked to several women. I know they could see my feminine features. But no reaction to the negative. One even kept starring. Another asked me how old I was and that I looked very fit. She even placed her hand on my chest briefly as she walked away. Now I know she had to have figured it all out. But I left unsettled. What was I looking for. So tomorrow I plan to be even more open. I have a pair of size B enhancements and will go into public with them.
I love wearing panties and bras only. I did see some warm stockings that have spandex and cotton in then I may wear thus winter to the gym to stay warm. But other than that I don't wish to wear wardrobes or makeup. I prefer to remain a guy who loves women's panties and bras. I feel so good in them and for right now I look sexy in them.
Thanks for listening. My posted nickname is just that a nickname.

Waukesha, WI

#1388 Nov 5, 2012
Nice to here you are having a good time exploring your softer side I did that years ago and still enjoy today as my wife is accepting I can lounge around the house in bra an panties.I have also found the longer I wear these things the more I want to try I have gone with my wife for manicures and pedicures and now I think I would like to try makeup.I know I would never look like a woman to much hair on my face but that doesn't mean I can`t wear a little eye makeup.Oh ya I don`t ride a bike as such but I do ride a Harley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone.. (Nov '13) Thu ArinAlderman 2
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Dec 17 ftilly boy 172
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Dec 15 ftilly boy 1,206
Missing person please help. Nov '14 Wildcat 1
TV Anarchy in the War on Culture Nov '14 Culture Auditor 2
David Kimbrell (Nov '08) Oct '14 JSs 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Lawrence, KS (May '11) Oct '14 rmeidy 5
Lawrence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web