Men wearing panties
Pink Panty

Cusco, Peru

#1042 May 6, 2012
Panties and stockings you are a lucky man how old are you both and where do you live . What you do would be my dream come true , sll I can di is dress in undies in secret you snd granny panties are so lucky i would be over the moon to dress with my wife but she thinks I am weird but I will not change her we will be wed 45 years on May the 20th so I guess I will carry on as usual
big boy

Moscow, Russia

#1043 May 7, 2012
How's that new outfit the shinny one. Did you find any sexy panties. I would love to that on you I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Do you look hot in pantholes to and heels with a big boner. I want it licking it in panties mmmmmmmm
deake

Consett, UK

#1044 May 7, 2012
granny panties wrote:
<quoted text> i bet u are so sweet
mmm i like to wear used panties great would also lov to swap pics with men in panties contact me on [email protected]

Since: Apr 12

Sheridan, AR

#1045 May 7, 2012
big boy wrote:
How's that new outfit the shinny one. Did you find any sexy panties. I would love to that on you I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Do you look hot in pantholes to and heels with a big boner. I want it licking it in panties mmmmmmmm
you are so sweet. wish u were mine.
big boy

Moscow, Russia

#1046 May 7, 2012
I can be sexy I'm hard again you want to go into the shower with me

Sheridan, AR

#1047 May 7, 2012
big boy wrote:
now you are making me hot like a sissy girl.

Sheridan, AR

#1048 May 7, 2012
big boy wrote:
i would love to be your shower mate. make me wash you and take care of your needs.

Sheridan, AR

#1049 May 7, 2012
big boy wrote:
i wish i could get a cam to work on my computer. every time i hook one up it shuts me down

Sheridan, AR

#1050 May 7, 2012
god panties and stockings you are so lucky.
big boy

Moscow, Russia

#1053 May 7, 2012
Slowly wash my back but watch out for my bra straps. You can take my bra off. Slide your hand down to my sexy butt. Peel my thong down with your tongue and lick my crack mmmmmmmm

Sheridan, AR

#1054 May 7, 2012
big boy wrote:
Slowly wash my back but watch out for my bra straps. You can take my bra off. Slide your hand down to my sexy butt. Peel my thong down with your tongue and lick my crack mmmmmmmm
YUMMMMMM hell i do more than lick. oh hell yes. would eat u out show you that u are a real girl. i know u will taste so good . ill make u a naughty girl just like me. i love being naughty.

Sheridan, AR

#1055 May 7, 2012
big boy wrote:
i would love to e mail with you. [email protected]
ecs

Covington, GA

#1056 May 8, 2012
hi granny i also like to wear panties and camis they feel so nice
ecs

Covington, GA

#1057 May 8, 2012
if yuohave worn panries or camis you are missing out oh feeling so good

Sheridan, AR

#1058 May 8, 2012
ecs wrote:
hi granny i also like to wear panties and camis they feel so nice
god sweets you sound much like me. i wear 27/7. and my silky nighties to bed. ith wife has nothing agenst that. but i still have to sneek around on my computer and with my bf.

Sheridan, AR

#1059 May 8, 2012
ecs wrote:
would love to here more from you. how often u wear and how did u get started. ive been a panty boy since about 10 11 yr old. it started with mothers aunts and naighbor girls. why should they be allowed to have pretty things and us not? please look over my spelling.

Sheridan, AR

#1060 May 8, 2012
ecs wrote:
went to wall mart got about 30 sweet cheep panties the 98 cent panties. all bright pink and yellow green and red. you should of seen the look i got at check out. god that turned me on. it was a guy. he had to handle each pr. i thank he got a nice hard on?
Panties_and_stoc kings

Northampton, UK

#1061 May 9, 2012
As I willingly get ever-more girly, I only don't wear a bra at work or when I am already in a nightdress and I have started to wear women's perfume. Today, in pink knickers, bra and nail varnish on my toes and black tights, I think it is time to start wearing a male chastity device. Do any of you do that? How long do you wear it for and which one do you think is best?
Panties_and_stoc kings

Northampton, UK

#1062 May 9, 2012
Two complaints! Bra manufacturers - please stop using those irritating polyster size tags in bras and panties. I don't want to mix my underwear up with the rest of the females in my family and don't mind seeing the size tag, so a natural material would be fine.
Second, I am a tall guy and want to wear standard, flatish ladies shoes. It is very difficult to get larger men's sizes at all on the internet UK and impossible to actually try them in shops. They are to difficult to do by trial and error. Do manufacturers want to sell to us? The same goes for tops, skirts and dresses, leotards, etc., for men who want to be girls.
Panties_and_stoc kings

Northampton, UK

#1063 May 9, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Aug 22 ftilly boy 202
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Aug 18 ftilly boy 1,379
Lawrence is frozen in fear Aug 16 Crazy lady 3
At&t vs Knowlogy --need feedback on local inter... (Dec '12) Aug 11 Elise Gingerich 4
News Extension center tests new flower varieties Aug 11 Elise Gingerich 1
News Northeast Kansas happenings Jul '15 clary eric 2
Review: Hurricane Alley (May '13) Jul '15 Rlauber 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrence Mortgages