panty lover

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

I have been wearing panties since I was 10yo. I LOVE sexy fem panties and still wear them 24/7.
I am shaved smooth too.
I love to shop for thongs, boyshort style too. lets chat? trade panty pics? photousa@yahoo.com
Derrick

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Wondering1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi derrick, does your wife buy them for you....I have been trying to buy womens underwear for ages to wear but cant find any acceptable shops in Perth
We shop together. Also, eBay has some great panties and bras at great prices. My wife and I have just swapped undies. She is wearing a sheer red bra and my black nylon panties that I have been wearing all day. I am in a black bra and sniffing her red cotton panties that she was wearing today. Shall be putting them on soon.
panties_and_stoc kings

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

After genuinely throwing away all mens underwear, how difficult it is to guess bra sizes! I bought a pack of black thongs and a second bikini at a local superstore. A young, female shop assistant was standing on steps rearranging gorgeous white bikinis with pink, purple and blue dots. I had to ask her to pass me the same size of tops and bottoms as my first bikini, which fits me fine. When I got home the top was too tight so I had to take it back to another assistant at the returns counter. She sent me to select a larger sized top, which I then had to take back to her. No wonder women are turned on by shopping, my panties were completely sticky by then! So, who will pledge to join me in proudly wearing a women's bikini this summer? If we stick together, maybe we can get underwear manufacturers to print man sizes on everything...or would that completely spoil the fun?
buddy

Caledon East, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

My wife makes me wear panties or pantyhose every day.
I have to shave my legs too.
She makes me show my panties to her friends
LeRoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

I have been wearing womens hi cut panties for over 25 years, I love 'em. MY wife has passed maway so I was forced to, buy my own panties (embarassed). No longder embarassed, I went to a store had lots of lingerie. I was looking at all the panties, and this young lady asked if she could help me. She then asked who these are for, you or someone else. A bit red faced, I answered me. Best thing I have ever done. What a help she was, all along I was buying the wrong size. She met me in try on dressing room room and. I learned a lot that, day. About panty material, sizes, and styles. I now will only wear hi cut panties, made of nylon not less than 92 per cent nylon. Men's underwear has no comparrison to panties. I will never go back.
woodshop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Swimsuitdad wrote:
I went to Sears the other day to look aat their panties. They had the Vanity Fair, Floral print panties on clearance rack. I bought 23 pair. I now have 45 pair of them, plus a whole of VF pastel color panties.
I went to JC Penny on night and bought out the entire rack!! Somewhere @ 125 pairs of size 7 nylon panties. The thing that sucks most is that style has been discontinued..can't get any more. Just have to live with the 3000 pair I have and th drawers full of bras and slips.

Since: May 09

Bradenton Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

LeRoy wrote:
I have been wearing womens hi cut panties for over 25 years, I love 'em. MY wife has passed maway so I was forced to, buy my own panties (embarassed). No longder embarassed, I went to a store had lots of lingerie. I was looking at all the panties, and this young lady asked if she could help me. She then asked who these are for, you or someone else. A bit red faced, I answered me. Best thing I have ever done. What a help she was, all along I was buying the wrong size. She met me in try on dressing room room and. I learned a lot that, day. About panty material, sizes, and styles. I now will only wear hi cut panties, made of nylon not less than 92 per cent nylon. Men's underwear has no comparrison to panties. I will never go back.
You are absolutely right!

I shop at Avenue and Lane Bryant. When I told the sales ladies the panties werwe for me. They couldn't be more helpful. If you go in enough and sometines buy and if you become friends with one or more of the sales ladies they will alert you to up-coming sales.
panties_and_stoc kings

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

What an amazing three weeks. My wife has supported me completely changing from menís underwear to womenís panties, helped me choose new ones and lets me continue to wear stockings, which I did nearly every weekend for the last two or three years. Now I have tried pantyhose and was an immediate convert. I sometimes, wear them with my usual plain, black high leg panties to work. I had worn bras for only short periods in the past. Today, and yesterday evening, I was wearing a gorgeous green and white patterned bikini. I think this will be my first full day in a brassiere of any kind and will certainly not my last.
Being allowed a bikini, then two, was a dream. But I still could not claim that it was truly a 24/7 experience. Last night, my wife agreed that I could buy some sleepwear from La Senza, one set is just a naughty, lacy top in pink and black, with a thong Ė no sleep for us. The other set is in very girly pink with a silky top and shorts.
The real surprise was when my wife then pointed to some womenís one-piece swimming costumes. I was a bit nervous that they would fit without being uncomfortable and bought a larger size, as I am quite tall. This is even more sensual than a bikini and in blue with orange trim. I am planning to get a sarong to go with it. Shop assistants are more than helpful passing down the right size, exchanging goods and I would have no hesitation to take a clearly, girly item to the changing rooms to try them on.
You never know when people will be on your side. It is a risk to let them know and you have to take their feelings into account. They may be thrilled, just wanting to make you happy or totally turned-off. If a new girlfriend who canít accept it, then it may be better to part company. Only you know how much it means to you and how much that person means to you. I have been bursting to do this for most of my life and the support I get is wonderful and often quite unexpected.
There are lots of things that I have never wanted to do and some that are still on my list like pink, painted toenails. Anyone being rude and offensive about what we enjoy just shows their stupidity. If they tried it and found something that they liked it, what have they lost? If they try it but do not like it, then stop. For me, I have always wanted to catch a glimpse of females in as little as possible and for someone who finds what a turn-on it is, there instincts are far from girly then!
Michael

Midvale, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

I only wear panties. I have no men's underwear. I have been doing this for 30 years, and love it more every day. I lay awake in bed in the morning and think about what I will wear that day.
When I shop for panties, I am always hard. Just walking past a lingerie department gets me aroused. I can see that there are lots of men like me, but I have never met one. I would love to be able to talk "girl talk" with someone who loves the feels of panties like I do. If you'd like to chat, hit me up at druidcd@yahoo.com
woodshop

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

panties_and_stockings wrote:
After genuinely throwing away all mens underwear, how difficult it is to guess bra sizes! I bought a pack of black thongs and a second bikini at a local superstore. A young, female shop assistant was standing on steps rearranging gorgeous white bikinis with pink, purple and blue dots. I had to ask her to pass me the same size of tops and bottoms as my first bikini, which fits me fine. When I got home the top was too tight so I had to take it back to another assistant at the returns counter. She sent me to select a larger sized top, which I then had to take back to her. No wonder women are turned on by shopping, my panties were completely sticky by then! So, who will pledge to join me in proudly wearing a women's bikini this summer? If we stick together, maybe we can get underwear manufacturers to print man sizes on everything...or would that completely spoil the fun?
as I lay here wearing 6 pairs of nylon panties and 2 bras with water balloon breasts. I can gladly say I was at the cabin and went swimming wearing my bras with balloons and a tank swimsuit and nothing else. Was clear to see that it thrilled me do to my hard on. But I did not care. Afterwards let the sun dry me wearing panties and a smile only.
tony

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

Horus wrote:
I've been wearing my wife panties for years now...she lets me have the ones she dont wear anymore. my favourite is a purple see thru thong...i love the way they feel!
Hi Horus i love wearing my wifes panties she gets them for me also slips and stockins makes for a great sex life my favourite is a black thong feels so good
tony

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Wondering1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi derrick, does your wife buy them for you....I have been trying to buy womens underwear for ages to wear but cant find any acceptable shops in Perth
Look on ebay loads of nice panties
Derrick

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Just had a shower wearing a black sheer bra and white nylon panties. I was very wet in more ways than one. Sitting here wearing a red bra and black nylon knickers and feeling very horny. Might have to do something about it.
Rockfordpantyman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Just returned from trip where we shopped in two resale stores and bought me panties, garter belts and stockings in both. Such a turn on, love going thru the racks and finding my size, taking them home and stripping down and putting them on and then getting online and chatting with other panty wearing guys. you can contact me on yahoo im where i am rockfordpantyman.
Wildguy

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Rockfordpantyman wrote:
Just returned from trip where we shopped in two resale stores and bought me panties, garter belts and stockings in both. Such a turn on, love going thru the racks and finding my size, taking them home and stripping down and putting them on and then getting online and chatting with other panty wearing guys. you can contact me on yahoo im where i am rockfordpantyman.
I do that as well...its hot lingerie shopping and go back to the hotel and wear it. It's hot when maids in the hotels walk in on me when i'm in sexy panties. Anyone try that? Can e-mail me at wildguy98765@yahoo.com as well.
David

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

I have been wearing panties most of my life, at the age of 11 I used to sneak into my older sisters bedroom and try her school uniform on,gymslip and bottle green knickers, what a thrill it gave me, which to this day I have not ever got over. I have been happily married for over 30 years and wear panties every day. I confided to my wife during our courting years about my desires to wear female attire, to my supprise she fully accepted.I am fully staight, at the moment Iam wearing a pair of aqua blue silk panties from Marks & Spencers.I am looking forward to wearing some Sloggi panties which my wife has jusr treated me to.
Panty Proud

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

No woman can make me wear panties, I do so willingly!
Jim

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

I live in a rural area and with the current record high temperatures means I'm spending a lot of time outside in the garden just wearing thong panties. The nearest house is a distance away and there are very few cars driving past so I can wash the car in the driveway and walk down the driveway to get the mail in my sexy little pink panties.
what

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

For real?
stephanie

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

DAVE:

I really enjoy wearing my wife's panties.

Would you like to put your finger into mine?
Dave wrote:
any other Str8 married men wearing panties all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 721 - 740 of1,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Search the Lawrence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 6 hr The Kangaroo 128
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Mon frilly boy 1,083
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Jul 18 silkyboy 127
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Shaggy 5,951
Vedran Raljevic (Mar '10) Jul 14 Jen 10
Can Sen. Rick Santorum Save The Kansas Gov. Sam... Jun 27 A New Day 1
Cycling Clubs May '14 the Cyclist 1
•••
•••
•••
Lawrence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••