Men wearing panties
Elocin

Brunswick, Australia

#737 Jun 6, 2011
Hi all :)
I love men in lingerie, my partner and i love to dress up, he wears his underneath his clothes often and we both get a real thrill out of it.
I have started making 'mens lingerie'
I recognize the need for stylish, feminine looking items that actually fit....
Please check out my website
www.lhords.com
I would love any kind of feedback you have to offer
Thanks
Elocin
michael

Stockport, UK

#738 Jun 7, 2011
gwin wrote:
do eany of you guys like men if yes i wood love to see you do my husband. horus I will send you photos of my husband to. he is setting hear in lacy panties while Ido this playing with his cock. he is gitting excited.I will send you photo of him in A dipper to if you wont.
hi im michael i wood be more then happy to have sex with your husband if your up for it get back to me
Elocin

Brunswick, Australia

#739 Jun 7, 2011
Gavin wrote:
Hi i'am 13 and i love to wear panties, i don't know why but i wear them always on school and stuff under my pants.
but i lend them from my mom but i need to buy a few myself says my mom but i don't know where.
Hi :)
You may like my website
www.lhords.com
You can find lingerie for men that is made of lace and silk that feels great but also fits well. Dont hesitate to contact me to discuss postage and sizing and price or ask any other questions.
Look forward to it
[email protected]
Elocin

Brunswick, Australia

#740 Jun 7, 2011
Level headed wrote:
My tiny male package makes me well-suited to wear panties.
I do make a special effort to buy panties with a crotch large enough they won't cut my nuts, I'm glad there are web sites where I can buy panties in the privacy, security and comfort of home.
As much as I love to wear panties, the only time I wear them is when I go to bed, they do make sleeping a sexy experience.
Please check out my website and contact me for any questions etc.
Would love some feedback too :)
Elocin
www.lhords.com
Derrick

Perth, Australia

#741 Jun 9, 2011
Just got out of the shower and slipped into a pair of sheer pink panties and a white bra. My wife is next to me in the bathroom wearing a black bra and black panties. We both enjoy being kinky and she enjoys swapping undies with me in bed. We should enjoy doing this and it is not at all abnormal. We are so happy to be sharing these feelings with others. My wife would love to hear from women who are similarly minded.
Ronnie I wear panties

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#742 Jun 11, 2011
steve from nebraska wrote:
im 62, been wearing girly panties for 30+ years, married and wife knows becuase I wear my pretty panties 24 / 7. I do not own any male underwear anymore. I believe once any guy tries on a pair of nylon panties he will start wanting to wear them more and more until they are like me and wearing pretty girly panties 24 / 7
Contact me i wear panties too [email protected]
Ronnie I wear panties

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#743 Jun 11, 2011
Contact me i wear panties to looking for a realtionship with another man my e mail is [email protected]
panties_and_stoc kings

Birmingham, UK

#744 Jun 12, 2011
A school friend first introduced me to wearing his older sister's school cotton, panties. It has taken me me thirty-five years to wear panties every weekend and at other times. Just occasionally, I asked my wife if I could wear hers.

A few years ago, I could not bear it any longer and got stockings and panties, some with built-in garter belts, only wearing them at home, in private. Then I got general packs of thongs and bought various styles of panties. Eventually, I let my wife find out and sometimes she let me wear them in bed, too.

With my wife, I bought nine pairs of panties, last week. The of the best thrills was trying on a pair of chinos when I had black and white frilly panties, stockings and a garter belt underneath and, unexpectedly, my wife agreed to me buying a women's padded bikini for summer holiday use. I just wish I had worn women's underwear continuously since school days and would now like to have only female underwear available. I am not sure if it is stockings or panties that turn me on the most. It is an incredible feeling to buy underwear from a female sales assistant, though I never know if they assume they are for me Ė I hope someone asks me, one day.

To any unsure reader, I say just try it, now. If all mothers/girl-friends/sisters realised this is how some males feel and encouraged us to experiment as early as possible, you cannot imagine what a difference it could make. I suddenly feel relaxed and in control and supported by my family. Last week, I told my daughter to expect my panties in the weekly wash, as I am going to wear womenís underwear, otherwise it could only happen very occasionally. Then I went back to the store to buy plain, black, high leg panties for work. It has been like normality has been restored.

I now wear a bra at home when I wish and lacy, sexy, sheer or satin panties when out or at the weekend - no pressure and no secretiveness, just a joy. For the last couple of years I would rush to get a garter belt on at the weekend and feel stressed if I could not. Now, I feel relaxed and want to save that for special occasions. I found my wife slipping in a black suspender belt with pink hearts for our next anniversary when we were out shopping, last week.

My next high-point will be to ceremoniously wave goodbye to all men's underwear, this week, nearly a bra-burning moment. There is no way I could be persuaded to go back and I urge anyone who really feels this way to be honest, courageous, but sensitive to the ones you love, and commit fully to a way of life that you may have been wanting to live for years. Donít feel guilty, donít keep going back, donít let the fear of others stop you if it is how you feel, make the most of it.

I now have two sports bras, a lacy bra with matching panties, three garter belts, black and white stockings, fishnet stockings, fishnet pantyhose and around fifty pairs of panties. However, pink panties are just something else!

“I wear panties 24/7”

Since: Nov 09

pioneer, ca

#745 Jun 14, 2011
I wear panties 24/7..I will be in Las Vegas on June 22 to june 27.

lets chat? Trade pics? possibly meet-casually at first.
would your wife like to see me and you wearing matching panties?

my e-mail is [email protected]
I have yahoo messenger....photousa
Banana hammock wrote:
<quoted text> yes by one of my buddies. I was wearing a Victorias secret second skin satin thong and we were throwing darts at the bar one night. My pants might have been just a little too saggy and he noticed. I was so embarrassed but I lied and said my girlfriend at the time liked it. I still wear thongs or other panties regularly. My wife knows and embraces what I like. I'm very lucky.

“I wear panties 24/7”

pioneer, ca

#746 Jun 14, 2011
I wear panties 24/7..I would love to see the panties you wear!
Gavin wrote:
Hi i'am 13 and i love to wear panties, i don't know why but i wear them always on school and stuff under my pants.
but i lend them from my mom but i need to buy a few myself says my mom but i don't know where.
Alex the hairdresser

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

#747 Jun 16, 2011
I have always been efeminete since I was a smaal boy so right from the age of four mom dressed me in girls clothes to match my sister who was a year older than me. She only bought girls knickers usually plain white or navy blue when Lucy started school and knowing no different i wore them with no problems. Mom kept my curly hair long and people would stop her in the street and say how pretty her daughters were, she would always dress us identically. She kept me in knickers till i was 12years oldand i went to secondary school but then changed me into boys briefs ( no flys). Now after leaving school I am a hairdresser and still quite efem Im not gay but I have gone back to wearing panties i buy my own bikini ones and i love to be smooth down there as I love the feel of the silk against my skin. Some of the girls in the salon joke about my panties as its got round that is what I wear which happened when i askes Lisa the beautician if she would use the epilights on me as I got fed up of constantly having a shaving rash. She got loaded one night when we were all out and let the cat out of the bag so to speak.She ahs progressivly moved my hairline back so now im down to a fine brazilian which she says looks quite cute under my white lacy panties.
panties_and_stoc kings

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#748 Jun 16, 2011
I was never turned-on by the sight of pantyhose and could not see what all the fuss was about - until I wore black pantyhose over black panties all day today. They may not look as sexy as stockings but my panties have been wet from the moment I pulled them on. Don't knock it until you try it!
panties_and_stoc kings

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#749 Jun 16, 2011
I would like to hear from some women about why they decided to dress their boys/nephews/brothers in panties. I am insanely jealous that it did not happen to me from as early as possible!
jeff

AOL

#750 Jun 16, 2011
my wife knows i wear ,i am a daily pantie wear and have been now for years, so much easier and alot more fun when they share in our fetish , we wish we could meet another couple near albany ny
Amit

Mumbai, India

#751 Jun 18, 2011
hbls wrote:
i wear panties that my wife give me when we make love and she want me to wear her panty after she wear it
i like that and hope to go to next step
lucky...
Amit

Mumbai, India

#752 Jun 18, 2011
Lucky one........

“I wear panties 24/7”

pioneer, ca

#753 Jun 19, 2011
I would love to show ladies/couples my panties!
panties_and_stoc kings

Bicester, UK

#754 Jun 19, 2011
Today, pink t-shirt and pink lacy panties. Bliss!
Wondering1

Australia

#755 Jun 20, 2011
Derrick wrote:
Just got out of the shower and slipped into a pair of sheer pink panties and a white bra. My wife is next to me in the bathroom wearing a black bra and black panties. We both enjoy being kinky and she enjoys swapping undies with me in bed. We should enjoy doing this and it is not at all abnormal. We are so happy to be sharing these feelings with others. My wife would love to hear from women who are similarly minded.
Hi derrick, does your wife buy them for you....I have been trying to buy womens underwear for ages to wear but cant find any acceptable shops in Perth

Since: Jun 11

Portland, OR

#756 Jun 20, 2011
so many panties of men...
looooooooool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Aug 22 ftilly boy 202
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Aug 18 ftilly boy 1,379
Lawrence is frozen in fear Aug 16 Crazy lady 3
At&t vs Knowlogy --need feedback on local inter... (Dec '12) Aug 11 Elise Gingerich 4
News Extension center tests new flower varieties Aug 11 Elise Gingerich 1
News Northeast Kansas happenings Jul '15 clary eric 2
Review: Hurricane Alley (May '13) Jul '15 Rlauber 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrence Mortgages