Men wearing panties
lil o

Waterloo, Canada

#505 Sep 1, 2010
Ever since I seen a guy in a pic with little panties it looked real sexy. Looked like fun too I just never has the courage to try it and my wife is very petite so I know her tiny little sexy panties wount fit
lil o

Waterloo, Canada

#506 Sep 1, 2010
I wish I could they seem so sexy like it wod make you feel very sexy too
ecs wrote:
i wear panties 24/7. i even wear panties when i go to bed. i wear vf petti pantis to sleep in instead of pjs. i also like to wear shapewear. they feel so good to wear. they are tight but feel sooooo good.
lil o

Waterloo, Canada

#507 Sep 1, 2010
Anyone near palm springs that could help.
ecs

Norcross, GA

#508 Sep 3, 2010
more should wear panties and they would know how god they feel and look i wear nothing but panties
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#509 Sep 3, 2010
I have been wearing women's panties,bras and lingerie since I was 13 and I love it.I find men's underwear so plain,boring and uncomfortable,but women's satin and lace lingerie just feels so good no matter where I am or what I am doing.I have been married to my wife for almost 8 wonderful years and only last year did I tell her how much I like and prefer slips,nightgowns,panties and such over any men's underwear. At first,she was a bit taken aback by my confession to her about my sexual likes,but within a short time,she had no problem with it and now I even wear all my sensual satins when we have sex. When I am in my satins and lace during sex,it heightens the pleasure to unbelievable levels and we leave each other completely fulfilled and satisfied.
Am I uncomfortable about wearing lingerie? Not in the least.I am 100% hetrosexual and very comfortable with my love of lingerie.The sleek,smooth satin slipping over my skin and caressing my body is wonderful,when my wife massages me while I am wearing it is unbelievable!
If you have never tried wearing lingerie,try it.You will love it too!
Dick

Erie, PA

#510 Sep 6, 2010
ecs wrote:
i wear panties 24/7. i even wear panties when i go to bed. i wear vf petti pantis to sleep in instead of pjs. i also like to wear shapewear. they feel so good to wear. they are tight but feel sooooo good.
You should try wearing a nightie over your panties to sleep in. That is the max sensation.
Dick

Erie, PA

#511 Sep 6, 2010
To all you men out there in the USA, I hope your Labor day was a good one. Mine was in spite of having to work 3 hours.
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#512 Sep 7, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>You should try wearing a nightie over your panties to sleep in. That is the max sensation.
I do every night and it's awesome.I like to wear either all satin or lace.If I wear lace,you can feel the satin nightie thru the lace and it really feels nice.I also like to wear long ankle length slips at night with a satin bra along with a satin and lace trimmed camisole top.Satin head to feet is the max for me.
Dick

Erie, PA

#513 Sep 9, 2010
Satin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I do every night and it's awesome.I like to wear either all satin or lace.If I wear lace,you can feel the satin nightie thru the lace and it really feels nice.I also like to wear long ankle length slips at night with a satin bra along with a satin and lace trimmed camisole top.Satin head to feet is the max for me.
I am glad you have discovered the total comfort feeling of being able to wear lingerie all day and a greatnightie to sleep in. This is as good as it gets. Regards, Dick

Since: May 09

Bradenton Fl

#514 Sep 10, 2010
I just wish there was a way to let more men know how great panties feel
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#515 Sep 10, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you have discovered the total comfort feeling of being able to wear lingerie all day and a greatnightie to sleep in. This is as good as it gets. Regards, Dick
You are absolutely right.Once I told my wife about my clothing likes and she was accepting of it,life became a whole lot nicer when I no longer had to concern myself of if she found out.Once your wife is accepting of it and you can freely pick out what you like and keep it in your closet and wear it whenever you want,it just doesn't get any better,especially once you get the all satin and lace camis,nighties and bras for your wardrobe. Being in satin and lace head to ankles is just pure pleasure.Especially when you can wear your lingerie when having sex with your wife.
Since my wife knows and does not mind my wearing women's clothes,I can,without stress, happily enjoy being a man while also being able to fully enjoy the delicate,sensual side of living too.
For any men who haven't yet explored the sensual side of living and have wanted to give lingerie a try,may I suggest that some VERY sensual brandname lingerie,bras and nighties can be purchased at Goodwill stores for very inexpensive prices.Depending on your tastes,you can opt to buy your lingerie new,or, you can buy it used and cleaned.Goodwill only sells new lingerie and used lingerie that has been washed,is in like new condition and is clean.You will not get dirty or gross items from GW stores.Buying used lingerie is nice too.I like knowing that a woman has been wearing the sleek satin outfit that I am now wearing.
james wright

Plano, TX

#516 Sep 11, 2010
I wear boxes most of the time. When i work out i like wear nut normal underwear. Well today i worked out and showered went to grab a some boxers but i did't any clean so i put on what i thought was my underwear. It was my wife panties. I LOVE the way it feels around my lower area.
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#517 Sep 11, 2010
james wright wrote:
I wear boxes most of the time. When i work out i like wear nut normal underwear. Well today i worked out and showered went to grab a some boxers but i did't any clean so i put on what i thought was my underwear. It was my wife panties. I LOVE the way it feels around my lower area.
You WILL enjoy it!Women's underwear feels totally unlike any plain man's underwear and will feel great all day long. The way the materials slide across the skin is very sensual and arousing. Wait till you wear a pair of lace and satin panties and wear a satin slip or nightie overtop.The two satin materials rubbing agaist each other make a smooth slippery feeling on your skin.For me,that's pleasure at maximum overdrive.
I always sleep in a nightie,panties and bra or a long camisole top,bra and panties and I sleep very comfortably and awaken rock solid ready for a round with my wife the next day(or middle of night too).I also wear my things when I am with my wife which is great.I also wear panties/thongs and a cami lace/satin top to work and that is great too.I love the silky feeling against my skin all day long.I also love the way a tight bra and nightie straps feel on my shoulders and chest.
Honestly,I'll never wear men's plain,boring, uncomfortable underwear again since I have the total comfort and pleasure of ladies lingerie to wear and my wife supports my desires to wear such clothing.Once your wife is let on and if she'll support you and your desires,it doesn't get much better than that!

Bradenton Fl

#518 Sep 12, 2010
I wear panties 24/7 and mens nightshirts to bed. Once mine were all in the wash and she tossed me one of her nighties and said here wear this. I'm sure that sometime in the store she will buy a nightie for me too.
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#519 Sep 12, 2010
Don't wait. Ask her for one of her nighties to wear at night.You'll love it and because she has worn it,it just makes it feel that much more special! If needs be,offer to buy her a new one so you can have one of hers.Once you have a love for the feeling of satin,panties,bras and such,you'll never go back to wearing uncomfortable men's stuff anymore.

Bradenton Fl

#520 Sep 12, 2010
SL, I've been wearing panties for a few years now. I love them. The only time I put on breifs is to go to the doc. The lady in question is someone I've been living with since March. I'm actually suprised she is open to me wearing panties. Swh was suprised but not put off by my panty wearing. When cooler weather comes I'll make mention of it when she buys a couple for herself.
Dick

Erie, PA

#521 Sep 12, 2010
maninfl wrote:
I just wish there was a way to let more men know how great panties feel
I think that the only way to get more men to try wearing panties will be if more women accept the fact that perfectly manly men are wearing them all the time and if they then encourage their men to at least try wearing them once. I don't think a lot of us men who wear panties are going to tell any men that they ought to try wearing panties unless we were having a conversation and some how the subject came up. Even then I don't think many of us would admit to wearing them in a face to face conversation. This is unfortunate because most objections to men wearing panties comes from women. I don't think most men care one way or the other. Somehow , a lot of women are conviced the if the man in thier life wants to wear panties it somehow reflects badly on them when in reality its all about comfort and for the most part has nothing to do with them. I can't see it happening, but the very best possible way to get a discussion going on the subject would be if one of the major tv shows like the Today show would have a guest panel on to discuss the whole issue of men wearing lingerie. Ifm anyone can still remember this was the way women overcame the initial reaction to their wearing pants etc. Regards, Dick
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#522 Sep 13, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>I think that the only way to get more men to try wearing panties will be if more women accept the fact that perfectly manly men are wearing them all the time and if they then encourage their men to at least try wearing them once. I don't think a lot of us men who wear panties are going to tell any men that they ought to try wearing panties unless we were having a conversation and some how the subject came up. Even then I don't think many of us would admit to wearing them in a face to face conversation. This is unfortunate because most objections to men wearing panties comes from women. I don't think most men care one way or the other. Somehow , a lot of women are conviced the if the man in thier life wants to wear panties it somehow reflects badly on them when in reality its all about comfort and for the most part has nothing to do with them. I can't see it happening, but the very best possible way to get a discussion going on the subject would be if one of the major tv shows like the Today show would have a guest panel on to discuss the whole issue of men wearing lingerie. Ifm anyone can still remember this was the way women overcame the initial reaction to their wearing pants etc.
Regards, Dick
Right now,this is still a fairly taboo subject to the average person on the streets.In other countries it's more accepted,such as Thialand and Japan. In Japan there are clubs for men who like women's undies to meet,chat and just generally have fun.There are none here that I know of and if there were,they'd probably have the same status(and probably bad reputation) in American society as a gay bar does.Crossdressing is still very commonly misperceived as being homosexal,and it got this outlook because of the drag queens and the few homosexuals that DO wear women's stuff and have gone the full run to be what they are not.A woman.Very commonly I hear someone mutter "damn faggots" when they see a guy in a store wearing a bra or something women wear.I work in a store and can easily tell between the gay people who wear it and the men who are not gay and wear it for comfort and because it feels great and looks great.I myself wear all types of lingerie because I(to me anyhow) look nice in it,it feels awesome,and it is a sexual supercharger for me when I am in bed with my wife. I am in no way whatsoever gay and quite honestly,I find the thought of another man touching me in any sexual manner revolting.I am not trying to be a "bad guy", but I am not gay and have to tell it as it is. Also, unfortunately,crossdressing is perceived as being gay to a good portion of society so it will take something large to crack this illusionary mirror that we are behind so that society understands that most men who wear panties and such are not gay.
One of my highschool friends walked in on me one day while I was sleeping in full dress and it took 10 years for me to convince him I wasn't gay.He still makes playful jokes about it,but he does know I am not but still he thinks wearing panties is gay.This will be a hard image to change....
Dick

Erie, PA

#523 Sep 13, 2010
Satin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now,this is still a fairly taboo subject to the average person on the streets.In other countries it's more accepted,such as Thialand and Japan. In Japan there are clubs for men who like women's undies to meet,chat and just generally have fun.There are none here that I know of and if there were,they'd probably have the same status(and probably bad reputation) in American society as a gay bar does.Crossdressing is still very commonly misperceived as being homosexal,and it got this outlook because of the drag queens and the few homosexuals that DO wear women's stuff and have gone the full run to be what they are not.A woman.Very commonly I hear someone mutter "damn faggots" when they see a guy in a store wearing a bra or something women wear.I work in a store and can easily tell between the gay people who wear it and the men who are not gay and wear it for comfort and because it feels great and looks great.I myself wear all types of lingerie because I(to me anyhow) look nice in it,it feels awesome,and it is a sexual supercharger for me when I am in bed with my wife. I am in no way whatsoever gay and quite honestly,I find the thought of another man touching me in any sexual manner revolting.I am not trying to be a "bad guy", but I am not gay and have to tell it as it is. Also, unfortunately,crossdressing is perceived as being gay to a good portion of society so it will take something large to crack this illusionary mirror that we are behind so that society understands that most men who wear panties and such are not gay.
One of my highschool friends walked in on me one day while I was sleeping in full dress and it took 10 years for me to convince him I wasn't gay.He still makes playful jokes about it,but he does know I am not but still he thinks wearing panties is gay.This will be a hard image to change....
You are absolutly right, which is why if the misconception that any man who wears lingerie must be either gay or totally strange is to die out , it will have to come thru acceptance by women. It probably won't happen in my lifetime since I am 78 but it has to happen at some point if for no other reason that every year sees more and more men discovering the sheer comfort of lingerie
Satin lover

Delaware, OH

#524 Sep 14, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutly right, which is why if the misconception that any man who wears lingerie must be either gay or totally strange is to die out , it will have to come thru acceptance by women. It probably won't happen in my lifetime since I am 78 but it has to happen at some point if for no other reason that every year sees more and more men discovering the sheer comfort of lingerie
Women are slowly getting used to it.Slowly....I talk to alot of women,and,since I sell brand name lingerie online(not the stuff I wear tho)I deal with alot of women of whom I chat with about this subject.Alot of wives and women I talk to say it doesn't matter to them if guys do,but I believe it's actually like this:More than likely their man probably isn't WEARING lingerie in front of them or that they know of,so these women say it's no problem.I think it's along the same lines of,if people see a dog pooping in the yard down the street,it's no bother or problem to them,BUT, when that dog poops in THEIR yard,it's a whole new ball game.Same way with women.If it's not their boyfriend or husband wearing it,it's no big deal,but lo and behold,the wife/girlfriend comes home one day and finds HER hubby lounging in her nightie,bras and thong,THEN it has the potential to become a problem to the woman who says "doesn't bother me". I believe that the sheer amount of "shock value" to women who suddenly(or gradually) find out has alot to do with whether they abject or accept.I slowly groomed my wife into it by asking her if I could wear her bras during intercourse right after we married.She was a bit perplexed at my request but granted it and I did it every time.So,when I finally told her that I absolutely love wearing lingerie,it wasn't a real shocker to her.I Pass "GO" collect $200 and wear any lingerie I want at any time.
Anyhow,one of the best ways I can recommend getting this more easily accepted,at least with girlfriends and wives is to ease her into the idea of it and see her initial reaction.The first impression(or reaction) is usually the clearest signal, and easing her gently and slowly into accepting what you like is a whole lot easier and less traumatically shocking than to have her come home one day and find you all dolled up in her laciest pretties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) Jul '16 Sophie Sister 33
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Jul '16 pantylover2112 216
stephanie cooper (Jun '12) Jun '16 Brian 2
News Dallas K. Murphy Jun '16 Tiff Tutties 3
News Homes damaged but small town spared after Kansa... May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
News Sweepstakes and Contests Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Sleek and sustainability-minded Lawrence Public... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1

Lawrence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrence Mortgages