|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

eric wrote:
last buy was tartan and white lace satin panties
Eric, what is an Irishman doing buying Scottish tartan panties. I would have thought emerald green, would be more likely. I love the pink, blue, green, yellow, lavender, and turquoise lace trimmed , but I do have some lacy black, and white panties also. I have found that having panties made for my body to be more comfortable than those made for women, because there is more room in front for the equipment. Not that I am overly endowed, but they can be made to accommodate those men who are. If men wearing lingerie is about comfort then anything that can be done to make it more comfortable for men is a good thing, We can only hope that the lingerie manufacturers will realize that there is a lot of money to be made making and and selling lingerie for men to retail stores.
weirman

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Hey Sue, could you send me the pics of your husband wearing panties?- weirman@gmail.com
Colorado

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

citi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick, I can't believe I found this site. I'm one of those women who gets turned on when my man wears lingerie. He is a Harley driving Marine, and nobody would ever guess that he wears black lace and satin under his HD leather. Nobody but me, that is. God bless you for being so candid about this. Amen!
Happy Friday!!
:) citi
Wow I cannot believe I found this site also. I know this is going to sound strange, I use to be in the ARMY for a long time, ruff tuff and well you know. I have been married a long time, when my wife and I get intimate, over the years couples talk during and after. Her love for me and her love for silky things and wanting me to share in her interests as she pays interests in the things I like to do. Comments about how soft silk sheets are, panties etc. I use to jog for the military to keep in shape and during the winter I would get bad leg cramps,(this was many many years ago) my wife suggested I wear pantyhose underneath my Army Gray jogging sweets. Well as time pasted in our relationship, pantyhose for jogging led to panties in the bedroom, then panties underneath my closes to dinner and a movie. This was very exciting for both of us, then a teddy, plus size lingerie underneath my clothes will she asked me to go out to the mall with her, stopping at ladies stores and giggles about things she thought would look good on me. Years pasted now once in awhile,(since the children are now adults and moved out of the house) she likes me to be her big Barbie doll she gets such a big smile on her face and the feel of panties they are so soft not like guys cotton underwear. She seem to enjoy her Barbie session and asking me how I liked sharing part of her would, well you know. Yes it is great and exciting in the bedroom after the session. I never knew other ladies liked their husbands to dress in panties too. Yes she took pictures. How many other ladies are out there that really do enjoy this sort of thing to share soft things with their ruff husbands?

Since: May 10

Washington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

gwin wrote:
I know lots more men than this ware panties panty hoze and nightgown.post your comment
hi just new here loke to say hello to everybody anybody got any photos plus would like to kno to shave or not to shave recently started shaving down below feels great makes you feel more comfort in lace panties

Since: May 10

Washington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

gwin wrote:
do eany of you guys like men if yes i wood love to see you do my husband. horus I will send you photos of my husband to. he is setting hear in lacy panties while Ido this playing with his cock. he is gitting excited.I will send you photo of him in A dipper to if you wont.
i would love to see photos if you dont mind as i am a newby
crissy

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

i love panties slips bras anythjng silkywp\ould to talk.
Loves knickers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

I went shopping with my wife again at the weekend,I wanted a pack of plain cotton ladies thongs which I can wear any time except while working, alredy wear ladies hi leg cotten knickers in this way and have a huge collection of all sorts of other panties, we bought some from tesco's, when ever we buy panties for me my wife all ways takes them off the hanger or out of the pack and streches them apart and asks "if they will be alright" for size often there are people around but I don't care, its part of the experience which I love.
Gails

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Hi, glad to see many panty boys around. I started wearing panties when I was 6-7 y/o, mother and aunt keep me supplied until I left home for the military. Got married, was stationed in a very hot area with no AC, wife and I would wear nothing but panties around apartment. One day she gave me a pink satin bra (one of here used ones) and said if I have to wear a bra, then you do also. I am 73 and do not own any male underware, very little male outer ware. Love ladies stretch jeans, shown my bubble but.
hard1

Wickliffe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

brock wrote:
I am interested in talking to other ppl about this and have someone to talk to no one I know understands why I wear panties.
NEVER KNEW WHY I ALWAYS GOT EXCITED WALKING THREW THE WOMANS PART OF A STORE TILL.....the wife put them on me in my sleep,woke up to such a feeling,but she wouldnt let me see what she was doing till she was done.And she sure made the best of it since. always taking my clothes and just leaving those to wear.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

hard1 wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER KNEW WHY I ALWAYS GOT EXCITED WALKING THREW THE WOMANS PART OF A STORE TILL.....the wife put them on me in my sleep,woke up to such a feeling,but she wouldnt let me see what she was doing till she was done.And she sure made the best of it since. always taking my clothes and just leaving those to wear.
I am glad to hear that you have joined the thousands of us who wear panties for the great feel of them on the skin. I am convinced that the only men who are openly critical of us who do are those who have never tried wearing them. Their views on the suject are strictly uninformed and uninteligent opinions as they have no frame of reference on which to base them. I hope you have tried wearing a silky nightie to bed also. If not, try it. You will get a fantastic nights sleep. There are a whole lot of different reasons that men wear lingerie and those that put all of us in the same catagory need to do some research on the subject. There are not a lot of negative posts here, but if you log onto men who wear panties. com, there are a whole lot of them, and they range from the bizarre to the ridiculous. We need to continue to press our case wherever possible.
Daveylferi

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

I love wearing sexy panties.It's such a huge turn on. My favorite are string silky bikinis they feel so much better then mens They hold your bulge in place and feel great against a clean shaved public area. Anyone trade pics or panties please contact me
bob

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

gwin wrote:
I made my husband work on the yard in his lasey panties. we live in ruelaria the mail lady never leaves hur car. after she drove by very slow my husband thought she liked this.she did after A cople of times she started to talk to my husband. thay became very good frinds.he started waing see thrue lacy and thong to the mail box.but she had told our nabor hood wives.the other ladies had to see. yes we have a little wife sharing panty waring sex club. once A week at difrent homes each week.I have fue other frinds to envite.
great post Gwinn-the world needs more women like you
bob

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Gwin
The world needs more fun loving wives like you, it must be wonderful to have tyhe husbandsa model their lingerie to the delight of the other wives.Its only cloth, but letting them enjoy the comfort and styles can improve any marriage. Panty boys are always very hetro, and simply adore their wives for letting them enjoy non-clamy and soft panties- great post keep up the good work
Jack

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

I love wearing womens panties. I started whenI was 12 using my moms step ins. thhye made so hard, as I was just begining to cum a little. Iwould lay on my belly and rub till it gopt sticky. I qyit ,for several years. thne I started wearing my wifes panties thye fit me perfectly, she caughgt me, and tlold me she suspected I was doing this for some time and it is time I get my own panties. My fav orites are Vanigty Fair hi cut, Hanes boxdy creations, V era Wang, an d 2 styles from Warner. I love to shop agt Vangtiy Fair outlet store. I have been doing this for over 2o years, I will be 84 this year, and wear panties every day, whever I go. I don't like lace trim just plain nylon spandex panties. I plan to be butied wearing panties.
Patrick

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

I just started wearing panties a couple months ago. I told my wife about it and she was a bit freaked out at first, but now we go out panty shopping together. I really like the Victoria Secret Cheeky panty. The soft fabric and lace trim are comfortable. Plus my wife thinks the cheeky cut is sexy.
Jack

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Patrick wrote:
I just started wearing panties a couple months ago. I told my wife about it and she was a bit freaked out at first, but now we go out panty shopping together. I really like the Victoria Secret Cheeky panty. The soft fabric and lace trim are comfortable. Plus my wife thinks the cheeky cut is sexy.
Patrick: The longer you wear panties the better you will like thma. I have worn mine for many years. I am now widowed. I shop for my panties alone. I buy Hanes body creations form them, the price is vdery good. I buy zsome online from Kohls. Once in awhile they come up, with some very good deals, and of course my favorite place is Vanity Fair Outlet store.
Welcome to men wearing panties, they grow on you. Jack
PinUpPrissie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Patrick wrote:
You are a very lucky man Patrick. Many men wives do not agree with their panty wearing. I make panties for men so I'm aware of what a lot of fellars go thru to wear a comfortable pair of panties. Your wife has good taste in panties.

Check out the panties I have made for men at www.pantiesformen.com
Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

I jointed the ranks of panty wearing men 10 yrs ago.Would only wear them when wife was away.
One day she came home eary and saw me in my panties.After a long talk I found out that she didn't mind me wearing panties but was mad that I didn't talk her sooner.
We now have matching panties,slips,and nighties.
She just came home with a cute set of baby dolls for us.
It just blew my mind that she gets turn on by us dressing up together
Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Just showed my wife my post.
She wants to know if there is any other couples that do what we do and if there is would anyone would like to have a panty party.
We live in SE Ohio.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of1,452
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Search the Lawrence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 1 hr dreamer 5,940
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Jul 8 frilly boy 126
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Jul 8 frilly boy 1,067
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Jul 6 inquire 58
Can Sen. Rick Santorum Save The Kansas Gov. Sam... Jun 27 A New Day 1
Cycling Clubs May '14 the Cyclist 1
Debra E. Auld-Bliss (Jan '12) May '14 Sydne Marshall 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••