brock

United States

#383 Feb 22, 2010
I am interested in talking to other ppl about this and have someone to talk to no one I know understands why I wear panties.
ken

AOL

#384 Feb 22, 2010
I wear panties 24/7. My girlfriend has no issue with it and I love it. I have been wearing panties since high school and am now just getting cofortable with it. I have thrown out all my mens underwear. My favorite store is victoria secrets. Anything from thongs to floral print to briefs enjoy them all.Several people have found out that I wear panties all the time. I thought that I would have an issue with it but its fine. Now I dont care if people know. I LOVE MY PANTIES!!
Jim

Port Dover, Canada

#385 Feb 28, 2010
All I wear are pink satin, cotton or see thru thongs and g-strings. Wear them to work, at home, outside on the deck and if I can find a secluded spot, at the beach. The most daring was when I wore a pink see thru mesh thong that I was wearing at the beach and then walked along a pathway leading to the parking lot and back to my car. A total distance of about 1/2 mile. Can't wait for next summer to do that again!!!
Dick

Erie, PA

#386 Feb 28, 2010
Jim wrote:
All I wear are pink satin, cotton or see thru thongs and g-strings. Wear them to work, at home, outside on the deck and if I can find a secluded spot, at the beach. The most daring was when I wore a pink see thru mesh thong that I was wearing at the beach and then walked along a pathway leading to the parking lot and back to my car. A total distance of about 1/2 mile. Can't wait for next summer to do that again!!!
I am glad to hear that you have the balls to go out in public in your panties. Too many men who wear lingerie are deathly afraid of someone seeing them even when it is someone who doesn't know them from Adam's house cat. I wear my nightie out to get the paper in the morning and many times in summer I take my shirt off and drive home from work in my camisole. I happen to think that some lace on a lot of men looks very good and they should be able to show it off. In the mean time we will just keep trying to get more men to try wearing lingerie. I have found a seamtress to make panties and slips for me, which I think is a little bit of alright, and I recommend Donna at VinylNMe@ yahoo.com . It is pretty nice to have someone who will make lingerie just for you. She does good work and you should check her out.
Jonny

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

#387 Mar 1, 2010
I have to wear panties all the time , my wife and her sisters have got rid of my boxers and replaced them with sheer white panties. they have also waxed my body hair saying i should look a proper girl. I also have a curved cock tube fitted that fits between my legs and stops me getting an erection and ensurers I sit to pee.This is held in position by a thin chain that passes up between my bottom cheeks and locked to a chain round my waist. My wife controls all our finance I am living in fear she will tell my workmates i wear panties.
Dick

Erie, PA

#388 Mar 1, 2010
Jonny wrote:
I have to wear panties all the time , my wife and her sisters have got rid of my boxers and replaced them with sheer white panties. they have also waxed my body hair saying i should look a proper girl. I also have a curved cock tube fitted that fits between my legs and stops me getting an erection and ensurers I sit to pee.This is held in position by a thin chain that passes up between my bottom cheeks and locked to a chain round my waist. My wife controls all our finance I am living in fear she will tell my workmates i wear panties.
I am sorry to say this Johnny, but you have some disturbed women in your life. No man should be forced to wear panties or any other clothing. Now unless yolu are puting us on and you really like what they do to you , you need to get shuck of the lot of them.
Dick

Erie, PA

#389 Mar 8, 2010
brock wrote:
I am interested in talking to other ppl about this and have someone to talk to no one I know understands why I wear panties.
Brock, I am sure if you have gone thru the posts on this site, you see how many men there are who not only wear lingerie, but love it. And this is only one of a lot of sites on the same subject. You can email me at rmfryling@gmail.com if you want. I have been wearing lingerie for over 50 years because I love the feel on my skin and men's underwear is not comfortable to me at all. I want to feel good in my clothes and wearing lacy lingerie does the trick very nicely. My wife of 57 years has never had a problem with it. and I find wearing silky nighties at night gives me a great nights sleep. I'ts all about comfort not about other people's opinions what ever they maybe.
swimsuitdad

Hamilton, AL

#390 Mar 16, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you have discovered the pleasure of wearing lingerie at such a young age so that you have many many yeards of the great feeling against your skin. I don't know what to tell you about what to do about your mom however.
Hey,tell your mother aboutwhy wearing lingerie, and tell her you do it. That's what mothers are for. Good luck
swimsuitdad

Hamilton, AL

#391 Mar 16, 2010
I have been wearing women underware sence age of 10 I love it. I am wearing a green pantie,white corsette, white thigh high stockings, white bra, and a white full slip, under my clothes now.
My wife and two older sisters know it. I also like to wear kotex, and swimsuits with tights,they are great great, and the tights or pantyhose want slide down.
swimsuitdad

Sulligent, AL

#392 Mar 17, 2010
Rusty wrote:
I've been wearing panties most of the time for the past year. Wife is okay with it, in fact she bought me some great lace ones for my birthday this year! I love the feel of them. Once in awhile I wear pantyhose too, with the panties that have a bad habit of slipping below my hips.
I have just gotten on a couple of days ago. You have probably gotten the idea worked out about you pantyhose slips down. I have found that a body briefer, or a one piece swimsuit will help keep them up.It eorks for me.
swimsuitdad

Sulligent, AL

#393 Mar 17, 2010
gwin wrote:
I know lots more men than this ware panties panty hoze and nightgown.post your comment
gwin.I also wear panties, pantyhose,thighhighs,bras,slip s,nighgowns,bodybriefers,swims uits, girdles, corsetts. I wear it all. Love women clothes. I care for my wife who is disable to do anything for herself. This is the only thing I can for enjoyment. I am here right now with white thighhighs, light green panties, white bra, d light green slip,and white corsett on.
swimsuitdad

Sulligent, AL

#394 Mar 17, 2010
dottie wrote:
I found my husbands stash of girlie clothes about 10 years ago. Since getting over the initial shock I know he wears panties as often as he can and loves to dress up fully when the occassion is right. Sex with him dressed is so different - he is more sensitive to my needs.
Hi dottie. I just found this site a few days ago. When I worked night shift, about 42 years ago, my wife cought me wearing her panties. I started about the age of 10. Now, she has had a stroke and totaly dependent on me, I wear panties,pantyhose,bodybriefers ,swimsuits,girdles,bras,slips, night gowns,kotex(sometime). It keeps me calm. I also do the washing,cooking,and clean the house. Don't have time to do what I like, besides the above.
Dick

Erie, PA

#395 Mar 17, 2010
swimsuitdad wrote:
<quoted text> Hi dottie. I just found this site a few days ago. When I worked night shift, about 42 years ago, my wife cought me wearing her panties. I started about the age of 10. Now, she has had a stroke and totaly dependent on me, I wear panties,pantyhose,bodybriefers ,swimsuits,girdles,bras,slips, night gowns,kotex(sometime). It keeps me calm. I also do the washing,cooking,and clean the house. Don't have time to do what I like, besides the above.
I am sorry to hear about your wife. Mine is going thru the early stages of dimentia and I find I have to do more and more of the work around the house as well as working part time so I can sympathize with your problem. I am glad you found this site and hope you will keep in touch with the people who use it as it does help to know others who wear lingerie because it feels good and helps to comfort you in times of stress.
swimsuitdad

Sulligent, AL

#396 Mar 17, 2010
brock wrote:
Hey Brock. I wear panties 24-7 also. Ilove wearing women clothes. Right now, I have on a light green panty,a light green slip,a white bra,a white corsette,and white thigh high stockings. They are great to relax in. I used to be afraid of being descovered. I have two older sisters, and I told both of them about my wearing women clothes. They are fine with it. Let somebody see you in your panties, then explain why you wear them.
What you do in you own home is your business.
I just signed up,is the reason I haven't talked to you. By the way, I am 100% streight. Hope I have helped you.
swimsuitdad

Sulligent, AL

#397 Mar 17, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry to hear about your wife. Mine is going thru the early stages of dimentia and I find I have to do more and more of the work around the house as well as working part time so I can sympathize with your problem. I am glad you found this site and hope you will keep in touch with the people who use it as it does help to know others who wear lingerie because it feels good and helps to comfort you in times of stress.
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry about your wife also.
Alans panties

Runcorn, UK

#398 Mar 18, 2010
I have been wearing panties for over 10 years now.I love playtex panties they fit the best.underpants are awful to wear the legs don't fit as good as panties do.I must have over 70 pears of panties and 6 bras,a full corset stockings suzzies and tights to wear when I want to.White is my fav colour.I love to be tied up and gagged in my panties,bra,stockings and left for an hour or t
wo.and then be given a good sex goingover.so I say all men should try wearing panties you won't regret it belive me I know...
Dick

Erie, PA

#399 Mar 18, 2010
Alans panties wrote:
I have been wearing panties for over 10 years now.I love playtex panties they fit the best.underpants are awful to wear the legs don't fit as good as panties do.I must have over 70 pears of panties and 6 bras,a full corset stockings suzzies and tights to wear when I want to.White is my fav colour.I love to be tied up and gagged in my panties,bra,stockings and left for an hour or t
wo.and then be given a good sex goingover.so I say all men should try wearing panties you won't regret it belive me I know...
What ever floats your boat. I am glad you get such pleasure out of wearing lingerie, but it is unforunate that we still have to rely on women's styles and fit for our panties and things. If the study is correct, that 3 men out of 10 wear lingerie, then there are millions of men in the world who would love to have lingerie designed and made just for mens bodies. If I was not almost 80 years old and had enough money ,I would do this myself because this has to be a very large potential market. This would exclude men who love wearing their partners lingerie because that is what turns them on. I believe however that most men wear lingerie primerily because it feels so good on the skin and is so much more comfortable than mens underwear. You said you prefer white, but most of the men I have been in contact with seem to prefer colors, with pink and blue being the most favored. Men should be able to buy lingerie made for men in all the fabrics and colors available to women and should include the lace and other adornments also. I have a seamstress who makes my lingerie just for me and it is fantastic. I think that a lot of the 7 out of 10 men not wearing lingerie would quickly become 7 out of 10 if they would try wearing it once.
Dick

Erie, PA

#400 Mar 18, 2010
Well guys, think about it. If the studies are correct that 3 men out of 10 wear panties. then there are million of men wearing panties at the present time. I am sure that most of the other 7 would start if they ever tried wearing them. Therefor it stands to reason that there is a very large market for a startup business to manufacture lingerie made specificly for mens bodys. They would hace to provide all colors and fabrics available in womens lingerie and I think most men who wear lingerie like to have lace and other adornments as well. I understand that there are a lot of men who wear their partners panties etc. because thats what gets them off, but that still leaves a huge market for men who just like the feel and comfort. Anyone out there think this is a good idea or is most everyone happy buying lingerie made for womens bodies?
swimsuitdad

Fayette, AL

#401 Mar 19, 2010
Dick wrote:
Well guys, think about it. If the studies are correct that 3 men out of 10 wear panties. then there are million of men wearing panties at the present time. I am sure that most of the other 7 would start if they ever tried wearing them. Therefor it stands to reason that there is a very large market for a startup business to manufacture lingerie made specificly for mens bodys. They would hace to provide all colors and fabrics available in womens lingerie and I think most men who wear lingerie like to have lace and other adornments as well. I understand that there are a lot of men who wear their partners panties etc. because thats what gets them off, but that still leaves a huge market for men who just like the feel and comfort. Anyone out there think this is a good idea or is most everyone happy buying lingerie made for womens bodies?
As far as I'm concerned they can stop making men underware, because, men's underware gets wet with sweat and causes a rash between the thighs,womens panties don't.
citi

Erie, PA

#402 Mar 19, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>I wear panties and other lingerie because it is the most comfortable things I can put next to my skin, not because it makes me feel sexy. Therefor I have a large collection of my own panties, slips, camisoles and nighties. am fortunate that my wife likes to see me in lingerie so I don't have to sneak around when I am getting dressed. Would that all men who want to wear silky things could do so without fear of ridicule. Maybe someday, since I am almost 80 years old, probably not in my lifetime. What a shame.
Dick, I can't believe I found this site. I'm one of those women who gets turned on when my man wears lingerie. He is a Harley driving Marine, and nobody would ever guess that he wears black lace and satin under his HD leather. Nobody but me, that is. God bless you for being so candid about this. Amen!

Happy Friday!!

:) citi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) 6 hr Andrew 8443 1,181
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Nov 20 ftilly boy 165
Missing person please help. Nov 19 Wildcat 1
TV Anarchy in the War on Culture Nov 13 Culture Auditor 2
David Kimbrell (Nov '08) Oct 30 JSs 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Lawrence, KS (May '11) Oct 29 rmeidy 5
Vedran Raljevic (Mar '10) Oct 25 Vedran 12
Lawrence Dating
Find my Match

Lawrence People Search