julie

India

#231 Jul 29, 2009
my husbsnd wears panties at night only coz he is a bony pony.
peter

India

#232 Jul 29, 2009
tony wrote:
hi any ladys like2 c me in pantys ?
i steal my neighbours panties.
she is very nice lady indeed.
we had sex many times in rainy season.
bluemountainman

Australia

#233 Jul 30, 2009
I just started wearing lacy g-strings, and loving it. I can't believe the pair I gave my wife for christmas 2 years ago, are the most confortable pair of underwear I have ever owned. At least they're getting used, she doesn't wear them any more. It turns me on so much wearing these.
tony baretlett

Auckland, New Zealand

#234 Aug 2, 2009
sue wrote:
I love seeing my husband in pantyies I made photos for men waring panties club. he looks grate in lacey or see thrue or thongs. go men waring pantys club and see him. he in black see thrue panties.
hi u like2 c me in pantys can email me at undertakertony@hotmail.com ok thanks
RedRockHard

United States

#235 Aug 2, 2009
I love to wear panties, thery get me excited. My wife is supportive of my wearing, she buys some for me and I also wear hers, I love see-through and string bikinis, I am str8 and married
tony baretlett

Auckland, New Zealand

#236 Aug 2, 2009
robin48 wrote:
Love panties and lingerie
wear short skirts sometimes only in private
I would do another guy while dressed
am wearinga white half slip now
hi u like2 c me in panty can use cam on msn email me at undertakertony#hotmail.com okthanks
satin panty lover

Croydon North, Australia

#238 Aug 9, 2009
at computer wearing a pair of pink satin panties would love to see pics of men/girls in their panties email at spudaah@hotmail.com
joe

Burlington, NC

#240 Aug 18, 2009
imy wife buys my panties......a real turn-on for her
julie

Kalyan, India

#242 Aug 23, 2009
joe wrote:
imy wife buys my panties......a real turn-on for her
what do you do at nights !!!!!!!!!!
of course without panties??????????
hbls

Amman, Jordan

#243 Sep 1, 2009
i wear panties that my wife give me when we make love and she want me to wear her panty after she wear it
i like that and hope to go to next step
GIJOE

Belton, TX

#244 Sep 3, 2009
Ok..men, since it seems that it needs to be said,

MEN WEAR BOXERS!!!!!!!

QUIT WEARING WOMENS UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!
firefighter38111

Olive Branch, MS

#245 Sep 3, 2009
"what do you do at nights !!!!!!!!!!
of course without panties?????????? "

I wear panties 24/7 except at night when we are in the mood for love either I or she takes them off. My wife approves of wearing panties. It is normal for me. It is very comfortable for me to wear them. I wear Hanes Hipsters during the day because that’s my favorite style and at 6-0 and 212 they fit well and at night I love the color pink and an intimate style with flowers or other designs and so does my wife.
We are married and have been for 12 years. For most of those years I have worn panties. Panties don’t define me and neither does my job. I love wearing them. I wear them during the day because they are comfortable and our night time allows my feminine side to have fun also.

i guess we do what most married couples do
Lee

Overland Park, KS

#246 Sep 4, 2009
would love to chat during the daytime with any wives that like their hubbies in panties. leesump60d on yahoo.
Sleeping Beauty

Wichita, KS

#247 Sep 8, 2009
Hey GI Joe, if you really are in fact the military type you portray yourself to be, that does command some respect from all of us, but consider the elder statesmen who fought and died for YOUR freedom, some of them might have worn panties.
Myself, I couldn't stand to wear panties during the hectic pace of daily activity, but find them just heavenly to wear to bed any time of year.
Lynn731

Lawrence, KS

#248 Sep 8, 2009
I really don't much care what turns people on, or what they do as adults. I just wish you would learn to spell. neighborhood
firefighter38111

Olive Branch, MS

#249 Sep 8, 2009
I am a military veteran and served in some official and some unofficial combat zones in spec ops. Granted I only served in third world countries and operations where there seemed to be only jungle or sand but I knew of no one who wore any underwear under the jungle fatigues. That would only decrease the amount of time for you to dry thus promoting all kinds of fungus. Also would give leeches a better place to latch on undetected. I have friends that have died for this country. I knew of no one that wore panties but if I had I wouldn’t have cared.“Freedom has a taste the protected will never know” No! I will not discuss my unit or anything else about what I did.
The question posed was appreciated by me.“ Like most service men and women we got damn little respect for anything we did and we didn’t do it for respect for anyone else than our fellow service members.” It doesn’t bother me what others think of me in the service….the unit I served with didn’t make CNN or Fox News and if we did we would have been in serious trouble.
The fact I love wearing panties has nothing to do with anything I did in the military or as a firefighter now. Wearing panties isn’t illegal or immoral. It’s a choice.
Have a great day
Logical Explanation

West Des Moines, IA

#250 Sep 9, 2009
While the comments in the Lawrence Topix Forum regarding men wearing panties are interesting, let's get to the origin of the phenomenon and research the history of the Kansas Jayhawk.

The History of the Kansas Jayhawk:

The "jay hawk" was actually the 2nd choice for the university's mascot.

The first choice, while also a fictional bird, was more of a nod to the region's evolving biological diversity.

Newly arriving settlers to the Kansas Territories were often amazed at the abundance of what we refer to today as "barn swallows", so much so that the area of what is today east-central Kansas was commonly referred to as "swallow country". As more and more settlers moved to the area, so did their livestock, influencing the overall makeup of the region's animal population. One settler of the time described this integration of the native and domesticated as "a rainbow of diversity, with a flag of waving wheat and the song of the swallow and the crow of the rooster its anthem."

University founders were taken by this description of Kansas and thought a representation of this sentiment would be a good emblem for their university. So it was decided that the convergence of the rooster and swallow would from that point on represent the University of Kansas.

They would forever be known as the Kansas Swallowcocks.

Unfortunately, the name wasn't greeted with the enthusiastic acceptance that university founders had hoped. Many inverted the name and called them Cockswallows, or in the native vernacular, "cock swallers". Others became concerned over the origins of the mascot, fearing a literal union of a cock and a swallow had indeed taken place. Still others feared the mascot may be interpreted metaphorically in some way as an abomination to God.

However, the ultimate insult came when it was discovered that the much-celebrated swallows were not swallows at all, but merely common blue jays, a mistake that in retrospect seems absurdly incomprehensible. Despite the obvious mis-identification, raging debates ensued between university founders and the common, uneducated settlers. Fearing alienation and widespread public backlash, university founders backed off their position and conceded that the grandiose swallow upon which they had pinned their identity was, in fact, merely the common blue jay.

In the end, a compromise was agreed upon. At the suggestion of town elders it was decided that a virtual synonym of "swallow cock" would be the official mascot of the university, and the "jayhawk" was adopted.

Even though the modern-era mascot bears little resemblance to the founders' original selection, it still strongly represents their vision for the university and the state as a whole.

What today is called a jayhawk, is still clearly a rainbow-flag waving, cock-swallowing, beacon of ignorance and ironic arrogance.

....and now you know.
Midway USA

Hutchinson, KS

#251 Sep 12, 2009
Logical Explanation wrote:
While the comments in the Lawrence Topix Forum regarding men wearing panties are interesting, let's get to the origin of the phenomenon and research the history of the Kansas Jayhawk.
Logical, that is FUNNEE!!
firefighter38111

Olive Branch, MS

#252 Sep 13, 2009
J.Edgar Hoover had a problem wearing panties and he wore even more than panties
Mick

Bristol, UK

#253 Sep 13, 2009
firefighter38111 wrote:
J.Edgar Hoover had a problem wearing panties and he wore even more than panties
What problem did he have? couldn't he find his size
my knickers fit me just fine I slip into them no problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Wed ftilly boy 1,338
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) May 9 III 12
Review: Excalibur West Hair Styling Apr 24 colin 1
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Apr '15 ftilly boy 192
Lawrence is frozen in fear Mar '15 Class of 84 1
Throw the 1/16th and 1/8 females off our tribal... Mar '15 ran off eighth 1
scared come on (Sep '14) Mar '15 littlebitt 2
More from around the web

Lawrence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE