Men wearing panties
First Prev
of 77
Next Last
Hanes

Millbrook, Canada

#2 Jul 2, 2008
Hi:
Been married for years but just recently started wearing panties, not 24/7! They are great. I like plain nylon briefs (Hanes lol). It took alot of nerve to tell my wife about it and at first she objected. But she's OK with it. It takes time for each partner to be comfortable with this. Have you told your wife yet and if so, how did she respond?
steve

Hays, KS

#3 Jul 12, 2008
I'm sure it took some time for the wife to get use to it
Dave

Ewa Beach, HI

#4 Jul 16, 2008
Married log long time. Been wearing panties since we were first married. Now retired and at time just wear panties around the house.
Rusty

Asheville, NC

#5 Aug 7, 2008
I've been wearing panties most of the time for the past year. Wife is okay with it, in fact she bought me some great lace ones for my birthday this year! I love the feel of them. Once in awhile I wear pantyhose too, with the panties that have a bad habit of slipping below my hips.
dug

AOL

#6 Aug 13, 2008
i WARE PANTIES 24 7. I dont rember not waring panties. I am 60 years old. I am not ashamed of this every one in my nabor hood has seen me. my wife helps me choose what panties to buy. some times Igo buy my self.I enjoy waring all most as much. and Iwish i cood find site fore this . Is whi Iware Adipper. I also ware dippers out side to be seen
mike

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Aug 14, 2008
Dave wrote:
any other Str8 married men wearing panties all the time
yep...go there bro. my wife iwss happy too
mike

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Aug 14, 2008
yep... i have been wearing panties. wife unhappy at first... now buys me panties in my size. i love looking at myself in bra, panties and stockings... make me hard
sue

AOL

#9 Aug 25, 2008
I love seeing my husband in pantyies I made photos for men waring panties club. he looks grate in lacey or see thrue or thongs. go men waring pantys club and see him. he in black see thrue panties.
dug

AOL

#10 Aug 28, 2008
right know I am waring pink lacey panties.my frind wife will come overin 20 minit. she loves seeing me panties.she has broght me panties she wonted to see me in.she will takt photos of me. she lokes to send them to men waring panties club.after she gits the photos we have hot stemy sex. both coples belong to Aswinger or wife sharing club.we have lots of fun to gather.and sue is my wife
Florida

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Sep 8, 2008
I am 49 and have been wearing panties for the last 20 years 24/7 I dont owen a pair of mens undies. My wife loves it (20 years married) I have 5 draws full of expensive silky thongs, crotchless, ruffeled, shear and every type of panties. probley a 1000 pair. my wife has the same. we have so much fun with our panty fetish. sex is so kinky . some times i wi]] wear a garter belt and thie high shockings under my suit during the day and come home so turned on. I will go to my health club in a pair of black ruffeled panties or pink and when I change in the locker room no one even notices. I have a great body and am hetrosexual . My income is over 700k a year and I feel I am a normal male. I just love the feel of soft panties on my shaved body and will never wear anything else.
lesley

London, UK

#12 Sep 16, 2008
i have been wearing panties and slips since iwas 13 yrs old i am now 49 ican remember going to school wearing my sisters blue school knickers .ijust loved the feeling i used to get my mum said i look lovley in them.
larry

Tijuana, Mexico

#14 Sep 20, 2008
lesley wrote:
i have been wearing panties and slips since iwas 13 yrs old i am now 49 ican remember going to school wearing my sisters blue school knickers .ijust loved the feeling i used to get my mum said i look lovley in them.
wow thats really great!
Horus

London, UK

#15 Sep 22, 2008
I've been wearing my wife panties for years now...she lets me have the ones she dont wear anymore. my favourite is a purple see thru thong...i love the way they feel!
horus

London, UK

#16 Sep 28, 2008
sue wrote:
I love seeing my husband in pantyies I made photos for men waring panties club. he looks grate in lacey or see thrue or thongs. go men waring pantys club and see him. he in black see thrue panties.
Hi Sue, please could you send some of the pics you take of your husband to me?
silk

Belfast, UK

#17 Sep 29, 2008
glad to know im not the only one!
wearing knickers---panties is great for both me and the wife,
& you can fight for the best ones!! ha ha !!
silk 2

Belfast, UK

#18 Sep 29, 2008
I tell him what ones to wear,
I know what makes his Cock harder !!!!!
sue

AOL

#19 Oct 1, 2008
horus could you send me your E-MAIL. I will send you the photos of me.
gwin

AOL

#20 Oct 1, 2008
I made my husband work on the yard in his lasey panties. we live in ruelaria the mail lady never leaves hur car. after she drove by very slow my husband thought she liked this.she did after A cople of times she started to talk to my husband. thay became very good frinds.he started waing see thrue lacy and thong to the mail box.but she had told our nabor hood wives.the other ladies had to see. yes we have a little wife sharing panty waring sex club. once A week at difrent homes each week.I have fue other frinds to envite.
gwin

AOL

#21 Oct 1, 2008
do eany of you guys like men if yes i wood love to see you do my husband. horus I will send you photos of my husband to. he is setting hear in lacy panties while Ido this playing with his cock. he is gitting excited.I will send you photo of him in A dipper to if you wont.
gwin

AOL

#22 Oct 3, 2008
I know lots more men than this ware panties panty hoze and nightgown.post your comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 77
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicken Plant Tue Jose 4
Anyone know Jessica Manlove (Aug '14) Sep 13 L HUDSON 2
John Peppercorn,Pope,pastor,preacher Sep 13 L HUDSON 1
How did Cindy Helms Rice die? (Jan '16) Sep 13 lowdown 17
Hip Hop Audtions for 8-17 year olds! Sep 10 L HUDSON 2
Hi I'm John Peppercorn Sep 10 L HUDSON 2
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds (Jun '15) Sep 9 L HUDSON 5

Lawrence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance