men wearing panties
Dusty socal

Pagosa Springs, CO

#103 Oct 2, 2012
I love to wear panties. Last year we went to Europe and my wife bought me some of my own,that made me really horny!!!!! She didn't want me taking hers. Now one later I WANT more panties of my own.
Dusty socal

Pagosa Springs, CO

#104 Oct 2, 2012
I like getting caught in my Little bathing suit in our front yard. Sometimes in adult stores I would try something on then walk up to desk show off. Some ladies really like it others not so much but get really really turn on by it.
Dusty socal

Pagosa Springs, CO

#105 Oct 2, 2012
Do any women like this?
sherry

Hammond, IN

#106 Oct 5, 2012
i would give anything to be in the position that you are in. you have what everyman that likes to dress in womens clothesa dreams about.
luckj guy

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#107 Oct 12, 2012
silkynfemme wrote:
I wear vanity fair,carole,bali,and breezes panties,bali flower underwire 48c bra,vanity fair full slips,jc pennys,just my size,and woman within pantyhose,pleaser high heel shoes,too many skirts,blouses,and dresses to list. I also wear feminine pads,but also tampons,which I put in my fanny and this makes me feel like the lady I hope one day I will become,so that one day I can marry a man and be his loving wife!
that is so sweet..Will you wear a bridal gown?

I have the same plan{blushing} to marry a cute guy
and be his wife
Douglas

Sydney, Australia

#109 Aug 20, 2013
I started wearing panties when I was 4 years old mum put me in fullbref cotton panties white like her's when I turned 13 I asked if I could start wearing her panties she said not yet they were too big and to wait 5 or 6 years . So where I turned 18 I said I would like to get into her panties and she said yes in more ways then one . Arfter 3 or so hours of it she said I could go to her pantie draw and start wearing her panties and what ever I wanted to wear
just saying

Cumberland, RI

#110 Aug 30, 2013
Frankie - Google wrote:
I have to wear panties my wife will not let me wear boxers She took me to the shop and picked some white sheer ones telling the assistant they were for me. I was so embarassed.Her and her mother totally dominate me.I am not allowed to wear trousers in the house just short teeshirts and "my" panties, i have to wear them to work and when I get home i have to hand over my trousers. They have waxed my whole body My wifes sister said if I wear girls panties I should look the part They spank my bottom twice a week so the rosy colour shows through my sheer panties
grow some balls and stop acting like a women
jason

Ridgewood, NJ

#111 Sep 2, 2013
someone who has panties on rigtht now pleasw catch up w/me
jason

Ridgewood, NJ

#112 Sep 2, 2013
I'm wearing satin as we speak
ceddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#113 Sep 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Hello Honeys that doesnot look good on men
panties_and_stoc kings

Luton, UK

#114 Sep 14, 2013

Thank goodness for cooler weather. After making my wife cum and licking her clean, I wore nipple clamps while I got her breakfast and cleared everything away. I put on white knickers, white suspender belt, white fishnets and a lacy, white bra and my wife called me a tart and sent me out to do food shopping. After lunch, I have been wearing nipple clamps under my bra, with the chain wrapped around the bra between my breasts. I had to do the cleaning, in my underwear, while my wife was out shopping. My nipples are really aching and my panties are getting really damp. I am now wearing trousers and a polo shirt on top, which makes the pain in my tits even more excruciating. After two hours, I still have to wait to be unclamped.
stupid thread

Junction City, KS

#115 Sep 23, 2013
Isn't there a chat room you could go to for your fetish fulfillment? I hardly think this is an appropriate place for this kind of smut. Kids might read this ya sickos. DAM.

Since: Sep 13

Stafford, VA

#116 Sep 29, 2013
glenn huskey wrote:
i love wearing panties & maxi pads i wear them all the time i wear stayfree super long maxi pads they make me feel good i love wearing feminine things... until next time be cool... kotex kid...
you sound so sexy!! Keep doin what you're doin!
Buffy

Boston, MA

#117 Oct 17, 2013
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Jack, as you gan see from my posts, I prefer lingerie made especially for men. I keep pushing for all men out there who wear lingerie to shop those few places that sell lingerie designed for men in order that some day all styles and fabrics will be readily available even in the lingerie department of retail stores.
I'm not knocking your choice of panties, but to me, the very word "panties" means "made for women." To me, having panties made for men demotes them to the status of men's underwear. Guess I'm lucky, I can still wear a size 6 or 7 for most panties, and 12P or 14P in slacks and pants. Hey - what ever floats your boat!
photousa

Pioneer, CA

#118 Dec 31, 2013
I love wearing panties! started when I was 10 yo. wore my cousins panties.
the Disney characters wete so cute.
I wear plastic panties over my kotex pad. love to walk around all day wet!
I use tampons too!

feel so fem.
mark

Phoenix, AZ

#119 Feb 4, 2014
I love wearing panties and pads i that's all I want wear and that's what I wear everyday
mark

Phoenix, AZ

#120 Feb 4, 2014
I even use famine spray on my panties and pads too I like it when girls see that I'm wearing panties and pads I use kotex and tena pads
irfan ali hosein

Saint Joseph, Trinidad and Tobago

#121 Apr 11, 2014
I love to wear panties bras and maxi pads always overnight rite now I have on a pink 36b bra and a pink and white panty I Live in the west indies trinidad & tobago I'm 24yrs old and I just love to wear panties,bras and pads it just make me feel nice about my self
irfan ali hosein

Saint Joseph, Trinidad and Tobago

#122 Apr 11, 2014
Since I was 7yrs old I use to take my sisters panties and pads rite now I have on a pink bra size 36b and pink and white panty size 6 I still love to wear them all the time and I wish to wear slacks and short skrits. I live in the west indies trinidad & tobago dose go out with my panties on but I dose sleep with my bra and panty on I'm 24 yrs old and I also love to use cherry lip gloss
Danafla

Deland, FL

#123 Apr 15, 2014
I like to wear panties,bra, and slip to bed.....i always seem to have nice dreams! I used to wear Mom's and sisters stuff. I dont know why but boy am i hooked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) 14 hr rob 1,394
Is My Husband Gay Jan 29 catfish bait 34
How did Cindy Helms Rice die? Jan 23 savoir faire 9
Is shopping on Mass st a hazard to your health? Jan '16 rob 2
Are Steroid Slammers cross dressers? Jan '16 rob 2
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) Jan '16 border wars 27
cross dressing Jan '16 rob 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrence Mortgages