tony

Henley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Just cant stop thinking back to that frist pair of little yellow panties when i got back to my home and put them on for the frist time wow that sexy nylon on my skin the fun i had with that pair of panties had to hide them in my radio so mum would not see them got them out at bed time most night'made me so horny is the first time the best ??
latexotic

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Tony,

I can imagine, the sensual delight of sleeping in silky knickers is so hardening.

How about emailing and trading pix ?
tony

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

latexotic wrote:
Tony,
I can imagine, the sensual delight of sleeping in silky knickers is so hardening.
How about emailing and trading pix ?
Hi not got your email
aatony

Stowmarket, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

hi latexotic let had your email
Rusty

Taunton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

I am trying to summon up courage to ask my estranged wife to buy me some silky knickers for Christmas. She never ever talked about it but said she left me because of my interest in women's silky underwear. Thought it might get her talking. But can't help feeling it will just turn her against me even more. Need a woman's insight into this.
panties_and_stoc kings

Chinnor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

I also like the thril of seeing matching nail polish to my bra and knickers. I am being more daring and wearing subtle pink on my fingernails at the weekends. It matches a pink t-shirt, a matching underwired nylon bra and knickers in white with pastel pink and mauve flowers. Will anyone else give it a go?
slutpuppy

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

I prefer to sniff a fresh pair just dropped by a gorgeous babe. Next best thing to being there!!!
tommie

Doniphan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

panties_and_stockings wrote:
I also like the thril of seeing matching nail polish to my bra and knickers. I am being more daring and wearing subtle pink on my fingernails at the weekends. It matches a pink t-shirt, a matching underwired nylon bra and knickers in white with pastel pink and mauve flowers. Will anyone else give it a go?
i to love my nail polish and do some in public. but only with the boys i know. and i all ways go to the gay bar dressed. would love to here from you you sound hot and not a phony. horseutoit@yahoo.com
tommie

Doniphan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

tony wrote:
Just cant stop thinking back to that frist pair of little yellow panties when i got back to my home and put them on for the frist time wow that sexy nylon on my skin the fun i had with that pair of panties had to hide them in my radio so mum would not see them got them out at bed time most night'made me so horny is the first time the best ??
to bad you have to hide what you really love. maybe mother will understand mine dod after a few years. and my wife wont let me wear mens things around the house. her whole fambly knows now and approve.. i know her daddy really loves it.
tommie

Doniphan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

i hope every one has a wonderful panty shopping new year or panty stealing new year. to bad people dont hang there panties out on the cloth line any more. now we have to hamper dive.

Since: Jan 12

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

I have been wearing panties since my early teens. I am 35 now and wear panties as often as possible. It started with my cousins panties, then progressed to getting my hands on as many pairs of panties of as many of my female friends that I could. Sometimes I will also wear a bra. I'm glad to see there are others out there with similar interests and think panties feel so good. I haven't wore a maxi pad since my younger days, but am going to buy some soon. If anyone wants to chat about panties or crossdressing, please contact me at kscrossdresser@yahoo.com. If you are from Kansas, even better! I'd love to hear from men and women on this subject.
granny panties

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

love my granny panties they are so soft and silky love for them to show over my pants. get a lot of response from the women and now and then from a horny old man horseutoit@yahoo.com
Nick

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I've been wearing panties at an early age like most guys, started with mom's panties, girl friends, now wife's. I enjoy bikini style. I would love to have a panty buddy.
Satin Gail

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

My past wife and I were having sex with me dressed in bra, panties, lacy slip, dress and nylon stocking. When we finished, she ask if I would go to the store and get us someting to drink.. I removed the dress, but left everything eles on. Put on my shirt and jeans and went to the store.
I wondered why the clerk was looking at me hard. When I got back home, my wife said " Do you know that we an seen the lace on your slip"?
i love wifes panties

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

i have not trythe bra yet,just panties,i know i love them,they feel so great,my wifes panties is not sexy ones,,buti love wearing them when i can,
Pinkpanty

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

i love wifes panties wrote:
i have not trythe bra yet,just panties,i know i love them,they feel so great,my wifes panties is not sexy ones,,buti love wearing them when i can,
I am the ssme I just love the feeling of lingerie i just wishy wife would accept me dressing. I woild love yo have a weekend dressing and having sex dressed in panties bra camisol and stockings it would be my dream come true

Since: Apr 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Pinkpanty wrote:
<quoted text>I am the ssme I just love the feeling of lingerie i just wishy wife would accept me dressing. I woild love yo have a weekend dressing and having sex dressed in panties bra camisol and stockings it would be my dream come true
dear pinkpanty i hope some day your dream true .ps my wife love me in panties thank god for wife who let men have there dream
Pinkpanty

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

licker6666 wrote:
<quoted text>dear pinkpanty i hope some day your dream true .ps my wife love me in panties thank god for wife who let men have there dream
I am pleased for you and I am envious of you wish my wife was like yours,

Since: Apr 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Pinkpanty wrote:
<quoted text>I am pleased for you and I am envious of you wish my wife was like yours,
i hope your wife come to see the light someday and let you go around in panties 24/7
Pinkpanty

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

licker6666 wrote:
<quoted text>i hope your wife come to see the light someday and let you go around in panties 24/7
Yes I hope she does one day accept me in panties and bra, but for now I must do it in secret, she thonks I am wierd wearing female undies but I will not change I have been doing it all my life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 1 hr MSRose 202
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Aug 19 Alven 1,118
Do you enjoy a good beer ?? Aug 16 Awesomeness to th... 1
Might move into Lawrence...which part? Aug 12 meg 2
Anyone know Jessica Manlove Aug 10 Concerned citizen 1
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Aug 7 Curmudgeon 175
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Aug 7 Brownback Mountain 6,001

Search the Lawrence Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lawrence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••