Springfield, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

i love wearing panties & maxi pads i wear them all the time i wear stayfree super long maxi pads they make me feel good i love wearing feminine things... until next time be cool... kotex kid...
Taya Suzanne

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

I lived in Springfield for a very long time. on 28 st beside that butcher shop, That big house .
acroos from the bar.
I adore wearing panties and thick stayfree classic pads. love that feeling of them between my legs I wear them every day.
Mmmmmmmmmm.. I get wet when i feel them between my legs and smiling to myself . if ever these women knew what I was wearing.Oh. Yes!! I am a T girl, have been all my life , Please contact me .Love to chat with you,
Taya Cross(Sisters in kind)
Pikeville to Paducah

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

The Kansas Jayhawk basketball team wore their panties to Knoville today! LOL
Taya Suzanne

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Love to see that LOl
camelia

Skjerv°y, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Taya Suzanne wrote:
I lived in Springfield for a very long time. on 28 st beside that butcher shop, That big house .
acroos from the bar.
I adore wearing panties and thick stayfree classic pads. love that feeling of them between my legs I wear them every day.
Mmmmmmmmmm.. I get wet when i feel them between my legs and smiling to myself . if ever these women knew what I was wearing.Oh. Yes!! I am a T girl, have been all my life , Please contact me .Love to chat with you,
Taya Cross(Sisters in kind)
That was really nice to read. I am wearing pads too and getting wet just of the feeling having them between my tighs. I also wear panties and bras.
Would like to hear from allthough I live in the far north of norway.
Run Johnny Run

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Well God Bless you Ladies!
Taya Suzanne

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

camelia wrote:
<quoted text>
That was really nice to read. I am wearing pads too and getting wet just of the feeling having them between my tighs. I also wear panties and bras.
Would like to hear from allthough I live in the far north of norway.
Camela, Hi sweety.
Nice to hear from you..You do know the feeling then, Awesome isn't it.
Are you a T girl ?? Love that feeling of wearing a bra and panties,, Do you have access to big stores where you are,
To buy the things you need when you dress,
My e mail is taya.cross056@gmail.com
Love to hear from you.
Huggs and Hope to hear from you soon ..Your sister in kind, Taya.
silkynfemme

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

I wear vanity fair,carole,bali,and breezes panties,bali flower underwire 48c bra,vanity fair full slips,jc pennys,just my size,and woman within pantyhose,pleaser high heel shoes,too many skirts,blouses,and dresses to list. I also wear feminine pads,but also tampons,which I put in my fanny and this makes me feel like the lady I hope one day I will become,so that one day I can marry a man and be his loving wife!
edc

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Judged:

i never wear mens underwear anymore..my wife gave me some of hers to wear. now it is all i wear.. they are more comfortable to wear. they look nice on me. i even wear when i have to go to the doctor.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

edc wrote:
i never wear mens underwear anymore..my wife gave me some of hers to wear. now it is all i wear.. they are more comfortable to wear. they look nice on me. i even wear when i have to go to the doctor.
I have ordered some new panties with lace trim in great colors nade just for me by Donna at PinupPrisses. If you would like to see some of her work go to PinupPrisses@aol.com. She loves to make panties and she offers manydifferent fabrics. She will even work with you to create your own design. Her work is excelent and she would love to hear from any or all of you. You owe it to yourself to check her out.
Frankie - Google

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

I have to wear panties my wife will not let me wear boxers She took me to the shop and picked some white sheer ones telling the assistant they were for me. I was so embarassed.Her and her mother totally dominate me.I am not allowed to wear trousers in the house just short teeshirts and "my" panties, i have to wear them to work and when I get home i have to hand over my trousers. They have waxed my whole body My wifes sister said if I wear girls panties I should look the part They spank my bottom twice a week so the rosy colour shows through my sheer panties
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Frankie - Google wrote:
I have to wear panties my wife will not let me wear boxers She took me to the shop and picked some white sheer ones telling the assistant they were for me. I was so embarassed.Her and her mother totally dominate me.I am not allowed to wear trousers in the house just short teeshirts and "my" panties, i have to wear them to work and when I get home i have to hand over my trousers. They have waxed my whole body My wifes sister said if I wear girls panties I should look the part They spank my bottom twice a week so the rosy colour shows through my sheer panties
Did you find out your wife was a dominitrix after you married her or was that the reason you married her? You should check out Panties For Men on the web. They have great lacy panties and if you click on to ask Donna she will make you panties just for you. Available in in variety of colors and fabrics and lace trimmed if you wish. She loves to make panties for men and as the aaaaad for The Mens Wharehouse says you are going to love the way you look and feel. I guarantee it. She would love to hear from you.
Frankie - Google

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

I have to wear panties 24/7. My wife and her sisters have bought me some new plastic panteis for when I have been bad and answered her back,they spank my bottom then put the plastic panties on me (they hold the heat into my sore bottom)They just love to humiliate me Iwould leave her but for the fact she holds total control of our bank account. They spank me twice a week wednesdays and saturdays,the saturaday ones are the worst as all three sisters come round and take my panties down and each one then takes a turn with the hairbrush to tan my bottom. By the time they have finished I am usually in tears as they put me in the plastic panties for the weekend.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Frankie - Google wrote:
I have to wear panties 24/7. My wife and her sisters have bought me some new plastic panteis for when I have been bad and answered her back,they spank my bottom then put the plastic panties on me (they hold the heat into my sore bottom)They just love to humiliate me Iwould leave her but for the fact she holds total control of our bank account. They spank me twice a week wednesdays and saturdays,the saturaday ones are the worst as all three sisters come round and take my panties down and each one then takes a turn with the hairbrush to tan my bottom. By the time they have finished I am usually in tears as they put me in the plastic panties for the weekend.
Frankie, unless you enjoy the pain and humiliation that these women obviously enjoy, you need totake what ever steps are required to stop this nonsense, or you need to get rid of the whole bunch. The next time one of them starts whipping on you, grab a ball bat and whack her across the shins. That will stop all of them in an instant.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

While I am waiting for Donna at pinupprissies to finish making my panties and slip, I asked her if she could make me a satin waltz lenght nightie with lace trim and she said she would like to try, so I will contact her later to discuss the details. I hope I will be to make all of my lingerie.
BILL FROM FLORIDA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

I like to wear bright pink lace panties under my pants to work.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

BILL FROM FLORIDA wrote:
I like to wear bright pink lace panties under my pants to work.
Bill, I am glad to see another man who loves wearing pink lacy panties. I have several pair in both boxer length and briefs and I love pink panties also. I am having some made for me by a seamstress named Donna Lawson who loves to make panties for men. You can contact her at pinupprissies@aol.com or VinylNMe@yahoo.com Her panties feel so great on and it is really great to have a woman who will make lingerie just for you.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

I work as a cashier at the airport parking lot and I have started leaving my polo shirt unbuttoned so that the lace on my camisole shows at the top of the shirt. It is a great deal of fun to see the reaction of both the men and the women when they realize what they are seeing. Yesterday a car pulled up with 2 women inside and the passenger said "I like your lace shirt". I looked her right in the eye and said thank you very much. I didn't have the nerve to tell her that it went nicely with the pink lacy panties I was wearing also. That will have to wait for another time. That is however the first time anyone has said anything to me in the time I have been showing lace over my shirt.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I am amazed tha twith the huge number of men who wear panties and other lingerie that there are so few comments posted to this forum. There must be other places on the net where men and women are commenting on this suject. If anyone reading this knows of other places, I would appreciate a heads up because the only way we are ever going to gain acceptance is to convince more and more men and women that there is nothing wrong with it and that any man should be able to try it and decide for himself without fear of ridicule. I don't know about anyone else, but I have never heard of a man who has tried wearing lingerie who did not find it extremly comfortable. Its only a matter of getting men to try it and women to let them. I would like to hear from any of you out there on this subject.
Dick

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

If any of you want to see why the battle for acceptance for those of us who choose to wear panties etc. go to iseecolor.com and read the incredibly ignorant and uniformed posts. A clear case of the uninformed leading the uninteligent. Opinions expressed without even a modicum of fact about which they speak. There is even some guy on there who hopes the desire to wear panties isn't contagious

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Search the Lawrence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 18 hr jeffry helms 5,739
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Tue frilly boy 966
Meteorologist: Myths Are No Protection From Tor... Apr 10 Denise 1
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) Apr 9 Katie 9
Review: Cedarwood Villa Apartments (Jun '13) Apr 7 Elise Gingrich 2
creepy guy (Mar '13) Apr 7 Elise Renee Gingerich 4
Do not move here! Apr 7 Elise Renee Gingerich 2
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••