Man Charged With Public Indecency At ...

Man Charged With Public Indecency At Fitness Club

There are 4 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 28, 2011, titled Man Charged With Public Indecency At Fitness Club. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A 47-year-old Rockford man was charged with exposing himself and touching other men inappropriately at a west suburban fitness club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Jan 11

Alameda, CA

#1 Jun 28, 2011
thats a illinois ashakazim, why do you think the latinos did so well in that state? with all that ashakani help and all!

Alameda, CA

#2 Jun 29, 2011
and why are the sephardic wannabes(foreign nationalist drug organizations) from south america/caribbean/pacific islands doing selling dope poison and doing bad deeds like selling the illinois ashakazim meth that cause's homosexuality(preversion)?? they need std meds, with out them they die! zombie wannabe clingons!
Sick of Phaggs

Wichita, KS

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Touch me inappropriately in the locker room, azzhole, and I guarantee you will leave without that fking smirk you sick, degenerate phagg.

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jun 29, 2011
Sick of Phaggs wrote:
Touch me inappropriately in the locker room, azzhole, and I guarantee you will leave without that fking smirk you sick, degenerate phagg.
there is nothing wrong with being gay, that one of the rights as Americans, I'm not gay though, and i'm against legalizing gay marrige because of the increase of child abuse and neglect it will cause and any increase in child abuse i'm against, but people have a right to be gay, and crytal meth addiction and use will turn a person gay in time,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Jul 26 ftilly boy 1,376
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Jul 23 ftilly boy 201
News Northeast Kansas happenings Jul 13 clary eric 2
Review: Hurricane Alley (May '13) Jul 8 Rlauber 3
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun '15 Capn Curious 2
police searching for someone by iowa and 23 st Jun '15 dustin001whitfield 1
Lawrence Kansas Obama Care (Nov '13) Jun '15 Dan Parker 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrence Mortgages