Man Charged With Public Indecency At Fitness Club

Jun 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

A 47-year-old Rockford man was charged with exposing himself and touching other men inappropriately at a west suburban fitness club.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Jan 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

thats a illinois ashakazim, why do you think the latinos did so well in that state? with all that ashakani help and all!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

and why are the sephardic wannabes(foreign nationalist drug organizations) from south america/caribbean/pacific islands doing selling dope poison and doing bad deeds like selling the illinois ashakazim meth that cause's homosexuality(preversion)?? they need std meds, with out them they die! zombie wannabe clingons!
Sick of Phaggs

Andover, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Touch me inappropriately in the locker room, azzhole, and I guarantee you will leave without that fking smirk you sick, degenerate phagg.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Sick of Phaggs wrote:
Touch me inappropriately in the locker room, azzhole, and I guarantee you will leave without that fking smirk you sick, degenerate phagg.
there is nothing wrong with being gay, that one of the rights as Americans, I'm not gay though, and i'm against legalizing gay marrige because of the increase of child abuse and neglect it will cause and any increase in child abuse i'm against, but people have a right to be gay, and crytal meth addiction and use will turn a person gay in time,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Search the Lawrence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 6 hr The Kangaroo 128
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Mon frilly boy 1,083
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Jul 18 silkyboy 127
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Shaggy 5,951
Vedran Raljevic (Mar '10) Jul 14 Jen 10
Can Sen. Rick Santorum Save The Kansas Gov. Sam... Jun 27 A New Day 1
Cycling Clubs May '14 the Cyclist 1
•••
•••
•••
Lawrence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••