3,432 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Red State Blues

Junction City, KS

#5742 Aug 7, 2013
In Kansas , it`s legal for residents of 32 states to conceal carry here. I`m okay with that. What`s not okay is if you have a prescription for medicinal marijuana from one of the enlightened states , they`ll arrest you and impound your vehicle for possessing a few grams for personal use. Anybody else see the hypocrisy and stupidity ?

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5743 Aug 7, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why harp on guns?
Because it hurts the widdle feewings of the bullies who are worried Bamz is going to take away their toys.
Hell, fight against Barbie dolls, they project a look to young girl that is not possible, leading to adult problems.
No reason can't do both.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5744 Aug 7, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>Because it hurts the widdle feewings of the bullies who are worried Bamz is going to take away their toys.

[QUOTE]Hell, fight against Barbie dolls, they project a look to young girl that is not possible, leading to adult problems."

No reason can't do both.
LOL
Your a pretty good troll.
Stop in on the troll forum and peek in on satan's home page.
Lots of trolls there.
Alfred

Oskaloosa, KS

#5745 Aug 7, 2013
history wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to check your history about the Brady Bill
I do remember my history but sometimes it gets a little fuzzy because there is so much I have lived through. The Brady Bill wasn't proposed by President Reagan, it was started by Mrs. Tom Brady, I believe Tom is the right name, who was also shot at the same time and left in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. Not by President Reagan
Alfred

Oskaloosa, KS

#5746 Aug 7, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! What the Black Panthers said.
Leave it to the Goat Face to bring the black panthers into this. You should go back to hiding behind your curtain and smoke you weed and dream about your perfect world for a few more days. If the wacky baccy starts to wear off to soon maybe you can get one of your wacky friends to find you something a little stronger. But please stay behind your little red curtain because we are not interested in your shrinking mind.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#5747 Aug 7, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Your a pretty good troll.
Nah, I'm just like Harry Truman: I tell the truth and they think it's hell.

Our gun nuts here are a cancer on society, but, what else is to be expected from men who grow up as bullies and don't value women?
Stop in on the troll forum and peek in on satan's home page.
Lots of trolls there.
More specific information is needed.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5748 Aug 7, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I'm just like Harry Truman: I tell the truth and they think it's hell.

Our gun nuts here are a cancer on society, but, what else is to be expected from men who grow up as bullies and don't value women?

[QUOTE]Stop in on the troll forum and peek in on satan's home page.
Lots of trolls there."

Well, I'm a certified gun nut and the only coming out of your mouth is far from the truth. Sounds more like pure chit.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#5749 Aug 7, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm just like Harry Truman: I tell the truth and they think it's hell.
<quoted text>
Tell me what classifies a gun nut?

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#5750 Aug 7, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm a certified gun nut and the only coming out of your mouth is far from the truth. Sounds more like pure chit.
Boys love their toys.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#5751 Aug 7, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me what classifies a gun nut?
For lack of anything else, the kind that're afraid Bamz is gonna take theirs away

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5752 Aug 7, 2013
Hey everybody, this guy don't give a chit about gun control,/

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5753 Aug 7, 2013
He's a troll just stirring up chit for his own pleasure.
Trust me, I do the same thing all the time.
ajbcars

Albany, NY

#5754 Aug 8, 2013
I find it funny the things the state will vote on. A conservative state that does not have a problem for others paying our way. Kansas, look at the revenue you get from the government. Also, if a farmer can't make it on their own why should the rest of use pay for them? If kansas voters don't want to pay their own way, go with out. You also have a Tea Party Congressman for the Salina (West) and he takes pork from the government. I guess that is the Republican way. Talk the talk but never walk the walk!

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#5755 Aug 8, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
Hey everybody, this guy don't give a chit about gun control,/
You talkin' about me, schmuck? It's not my favorite issue, that's true. But I like it when it's proposed because it makes you whiners upset like the baby boys that you are.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#5756 Aug 8, 2013
ajbcars wrote:
I find it funny the things the state will vote on. A conservative state that does not have a problem for others paying our way. Kansas, look at the revenue you get from the government. Also, if a farmer can't make it on their own why should the rest of use pay for them? If kansas voters don't want to pay their own way, go with out. You also have a Tea Party Congressman for the Salina (West) and he takes pork from the government. I guess that is the Republican way. Talk the talk but never walk the walk!
Are you just now figuring this all out?
Red State Blues

Junction City, KS

#5757 Aug 8, 2013
ajbcars wrote:
When a state becomes extremely conservative or extremely liberal it`s always a recipe for disaster. The Brownback/Kobach agenda will have negative repercussions for Kansas well into the next decade. Selfishness , hate , and deceit have no place in any state`s government.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#5758 Aug 8, 2013
Red State Blues wrote:
<quoted text>When a state becomes extremely conservative or extremely liberal it`s always a recipe for disaster. The Brownback/Kobach agenda will have negative repercussions for Kansas well into the next decade. Selfishness , hate , and deceit have no place in any state`s government.
I was gonna dispute your "or extremely liberal" part there but I'll let it pass.

Cali had bad budget problems when Gray Davis was Governor. Davis panicked and tried to triple car license fees and just made everybody mad. He was recalled and replaced by Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was a liberal Republican but governed like a Democrat. Schwarzenegger's chief of staff was even a lesbian who was a Democrat and who had headed the state chapter of NARAL Pro-Choice America. Schwarzenegger was succeeded by Jerry Brown who like Schwarzenegger is fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Together they turned around the state's economy.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5759 Aug 8, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>You talkin' about me, schmuck? It's not my favorite issue, that's true. But I like it when it's proposed because it makes you whiners upset like the baby boys that you are.
Lol
Schmuck
Dam
in behind you

San Diego, CA

#5760 Aug 19, 2013
jinxy, you know where Lyons KS is right, saw a chicken hick try to enter a house right in Lyons KS AND DIRECTLY RAN A LONG BARREL RIGHT UP ITS ACTUAL NOSE. Jump over to more failed state fraud conceals, one minute.
in behind you

San Diego, CA

#5761 Aug 19, 2013
jinxy, yes, it was so funny, other threw actual hick trash right out through same front door of the bright yellow house, Barrel actually stuck up in its nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) 1 hr matthews 10
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 5 hr dreamer 217
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) 9 hr Alven 1,127
men wearing panties (Nov '09) Thu Andrew 8443 132
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Helms-persecuted ... 321
Students' quilt depicts life of slave abducted ... Sep 7 Rock 2
Review: Hurricane Alley (May '13) Sep 3 Dudley1030 2
•••
•••
•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lawrence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••