• Other (explain below)
Comments
4,441 - 4,460 of 6,001 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#4634 Jan 8, 2013
ccw wrote:
If the idiot had the proper type carry holster there would not have been a "accidental" discharge.
Only a careless person would carry a pistol loose in their pocket.
I want one of those rigs like Travis Bickle made which slides a sleeve derringer into the palm of the hand.
Sick of it

Junction City, KS

#4635 Jan 8, 2013
Maybe not. My friends in the IRS and FBI seem to think you have a few interesting to say about you. You shouldn't try to get so much attention. Just saying.
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead you are forced to reflect on your own impotence.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#4636 Jan 8, 2013
Sick of it wrote:
Maybe not. My friends in the IRS and FBI seem to think you have a few interesting to say about you. You shouldn't try to get so much attention. Just saying.
<quoted text>
I'm sure they do. But wen they're dealing with a rube like yu they're just makng shit up.
Sick of it

Junction City, KS

#4637 Jan 8, 2013
Why do you fly the Taliban flag??
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they do. But wen they're dealing with a rube like yu they're just makng shit up.
Deputy Dawg

Burlington, KS

#4638 Jan 8, 2013
I will carry until I die!
Sammi

Lake Orion, MI

#4639 Jan 8, 2013
Dawn wrote:
Be careful not to fall on your spoon.
Do not to swallow your spoon.
Do not carry a loaded spoon.
Do not smoke spoons.
Do not throw spoons during a food fight.
Do not use spoons while operating heavy equipment.
I do not carry a concealed spoon at all times.
Children under five using a spoon should have your close supervision.
Free basting drugs with a spoon can damage your health.
When in prison defending yourself from your roomate bubba, try a shank or a shiv, not a spoon.
Use the spoon for pudding.
Just THINK of how many people die from spoons each year.
Apparently, probably, supposedly, might be, could be a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down, the medicine go down.
No fine print on my spoon, like this spoon may be hazardous to your health!
Spoons kill, but chainsaws really kill.
I do not have a point. I have a spoon.
You'd be the perfect poster child for the abonishment of guns, my Dear
Midnight Roamer

Oskaloosa, KS

#4640 Jan 9, 2013
"Door King gave this as his address
320 South Ave., Topeka KS. "
Door King, do you think everyone is as dumb as you are? Been to this address before, it's the Topeka police dept. Show's how brave you are without protection. Average response time for a 911 call is 14 to 15 minutes. Long time to wait for someone to come to protect you.
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

#4641 Jan 9, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Speaking of roughshod, look at the cartels down south of the border. Not sure the Mexican police even want to mess with them. What's that all about?
Almost every single gun they use was first legally sold in an American gun store. That's what it is all about.
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

#4643 Jan 9, 2013
Deputy Dawg wrote:
I will carry until I die!
Which is statistically quite a bit sooner for those who do.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#4644 Jan 9, 2013
Sick of it wrote:
Why do you fly the Taliban flag??
<quoted text>
What a stupid "when did you stop beating your wife?" type question from Topix #1 shit disturber, Jerry.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#4645 Jan 9, 2013
door king wrote:
...the murder rate in the U.K. is miniscule compared to ours, and that banning certain weapons in Australia was successful.
These items are facts which bear investigation. The gunfags cannot argue against the facts, so they throw tantrums like the bitty-boys that they are.
cheech

Waverly, KS

#4646 Jan 9, 2013
door king wrote:
<quoted text>Almost every single gun they use was first legally sold in an American gun store. That's what it is all about.
Yeah with the help of the justice department. It' called gunwalking. Apparently you didn't follow the cbs news coverage the last few months. Also you missed the hearings in congress. Our govt screwed up and cost agent terry his life and unknown number of Mexicans. The gun dealers who reported the straw buyers who were taking the guns to Mexico were told by atf to keep quiet and keep selling.
gerald

Waverly, KS

#4647 Jan 9, 2013
Midnight Roamer wrote:
"Door King gave this as his address
320 South Ave., Topeka KS. "
Door King, do you think everyone is as dumb as you are? Been to this address before, it's the Topeka police dept. Show's how brave you are without protection. Average response time for a 911 call is 14 to 15 minutes. Long time to wait for someone to come to protect you.
One of my friends who is a Federal Agent was in Chicago when he heard gunfire. The police officers around him didn't move just kept talking. He asked if they were going to respond they said no not until they were dispatched. Hard to catch a criminal when don't even try.
So Silly

Junction City, KS

#4649 Jan 9, 2013
door king wrote:
<quoted text>Almost every single gun they use was first legally sold in an American gun store. That's what it is all about.
Much of that would be the fault of Eric Holder and Barack Obama.

Can you say "Fast and Furious"?
So Silly

Junction City, KS

#4650 Jan 9, 2013
door king wrote:
As bad as the federal operation was, it still was designed to halt the cross border gun trade by tracing the guns.
But it failed. Why? Because of the policies and practices of Eric Holder and Barack Obama.

Try to talk like a big boy. You can make your point without profanity.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

#4651 Jan 9, 2013
So Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
But it failed. Why? Because of the policies and practices of Eric Holder and Barack Obama.
Assertion proves nothing.
Sammi

Lake Orion, MI

#4652 Jan 9, 2013
LCB wrote:
You anit gun nuts have got to be the stupidest creatures on earth.
If I were You, I'd be taking one looong look in the mirror before I called anybody "stupid". You 'ain't all that!
It's a real shame all you nuts have to hide behind a gun. Must be some real insecurities, or low self esteem. Sorry "bout ya...
~Anti-Gun
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

#4653 Jan 9, 2013
So Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to talk like a big boy. You can make your point without profanity.
I'll stop when you stop lying.
GOVI ALTAY

Wichita, KS

#4654 Jan 9, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Assertion proves nothing.
I'm typing slowly so you can keep up:

S-H-A-L-L N-O-T B-E I-N-F-R-I-N-G-E-D.

Get it?
GOVI ALTAY

Wichita, KS

#4655 Jan 9, 2013
door king wrote:
Gunphuques always ignore the hundreds of thousands of guns purchased in gun stores and resold across the border. As bad as the federal operation was, it still was designed to halt the cross border gun trade by tracing the guns. Gunphuques will deny u.s. sources even when mexican authorities provide weapons still in the u.S. manufacturers boxes.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/...

"The US has the highest gun ownership rate in the world - an average of 88 per 100 people. That puts it first in the world for gun ownership - and even the number two country, Yemen, has significantly fewer - 54.8 per 100 people
But the US does not have the worst firearm murder rate - that prize belongs to Honduras, El Salvador and Jamaica. In fact, the US is number 28, with a rate of 2.97 per 100,000 people
Puerto Rico tops the world's table for firearms murders as a percentage of all homicides - 94.8%. It's followed by Sierra Leone in Africa and Saint Kitts and Nevis in the Caribbean"

Why do so many countries which don't allow civilians to own guns have higher murder rates than we do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 1 hr moredeadpigs 260
Should the lawence police PD spend 25 million o... 12 hr kukelley 1
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 18 hr bill 200
Lawrence man to spend at least 25 years in pris... Aug 27 MHeLLe 1
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Aug 26 Andrew 8443 1,121
Do you enjoy a good beer ?? Aug 16 Awesomeness to th... 1
Might move into Lawrence...which part? Aug 12 meg 2
•••
•••

Lawrence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••